Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2004, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Hi I'm a LL shipper as well as a LS shipper. I think Lauren and Scott have so much chemistry, it would not surprise me if they got together, they seem to really like each other (off set lol) Maybe they are secretly together...hehe that would be cool They just look so amazing together.

About the real life fics, I would love to read some if there were any! I think it would be interesting to read someones take on how it would be from Lauren and Scott after shooting as Lorelai and Luke, and how a relationship would work between those two.

darylbeth
Old 10-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Ender's_Jane
A little creepy, maybe. But, then, we all know what "creepy" is code for...
as long as it is full of "hugs" you ever read a real life fic?

welcome to this Thread Ice Queen follower

i could only hope that they are together .. but even if the arent i really hope they get together soon

Quote:
About the real life fics, I would love to read some if there were any! I think it would be interesting to read someones take on how it would be from Lauren and Scott after shooting as Lorelai and Luke, and how a relationship would work between those two.
hmm i dont know if i like real life fics .. i mean its the privat life of those people .. but if its well written ... maybe

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
what do oyu guys think about real life fics .. i mean those luke and lorelai fics are cute and ..there are a lot of stories out there .. but what would you do if you would fine a lauren / Scott fanfic? you think thats cool or awful?
i never read a "reallife fic", but its a great idea. might be difficult to write them, because we dont know that much about laurens and scotts private life, but maybe that might be the imagination part. did anybody ever read or wrote such a story?

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

welcome to this Thread Ice Queen follower

i could only hope that they are together .. but even if the arent i really hope they get together soon

hmm i dont know if i like real life fics .. i mean its the privat life of those people .. but if its well written ... maybe
Thanks for the Welcome

Yea reallife fics are peoples personal lifes, but it doesn't really matter if you make it all up, because that is the whole point of a fanfic free to the mind

i loved last weeks eppy, when l/l was in bed together they looked so comfy. So that just shows that Lauren and Scott are comfortable around each other and they just have great chemistry.

darylbeth
Old 10-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm i read a ER real life fic once .. i didnt like it

hmm and yeah we dont know much about the privat life . except for lauren has a doc and a new house lol .. and she is riding.. horses of course .. hey that must be enough for a fic *g*

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
...and she is riding.. horses of course ..
dirty... very dirty... lol im sorry but that was as great as "die wand ist hart"

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

the wall was hard!!! and yes i´m sirty ..some people call me miss dirty

but hey ..we kept the lauren scott thread almost PG

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
sure i´ll take pics

good night tina .. and you can dream about dave as much as you want

so we plit everythin in a good way.. tina got dave.. me scott and you lauren ..everything is fine

what do oyu guys think about real life fics .. i mean those luke and lorelai fics are cute and ..there are a lot of stories out there .. but what would you do if you would fine a lauren / Scott fanfic? you think thats cool or awful?
lauren/scott fics would be on the one side something different,but on the other side pretty similar to lorelai/luke fics.do you understand what i try to say?i think they would contain the same dirtyness(i don`t know if that word really exists)
Old 10-10-2004, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i know what you mean .. and dirtyness is good hmm i dont know if i would read those fics ..we have to wait until there are some

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

hopefully some people will have the same thoughts like you and me with a lot of making out and jumping bones (great for which things the back-hug smilie can be used for)
another question for lorelai obsessed:do you know how much lauren or alexis weigh?they are both really thin
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

please call me suz .. and yeah hopefully someone will have this idea as well

hmm i dont know what lauren weight.. but alexis is really very thin.. so maybe 45 kg

hmmm i really wanna see more interviews with lauren and scott and i wanna see that someone asks them about their relationship

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
except for lauren has a doc and a new house lol ..
She's got a Doc? Like you said, we don't know enough about their private live so how do you know they're playing Doctor at home?
Old 10-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
please call me suz .. and yeah hopefully someone will have this idea as well

hmm i dont know what lauren weight.. but alexis is really very thin.. so maybe 45 kg
ok suz it is then.
hmmm i really wanna see more interviews with lauren and scott and i wanna see that someone asks them about their relationship
oh yeah that would be hilarous.do you think one of them would blush or rambling about that they are "just friends"nothing more??i really do think lauren has a little crush on scott,i don`t know ,she seems to be pretty shy around him.honestly i think that they would be a great couple
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
She's got a Doc? Like you said, we don't know enough about their private live so how do you know they're playing Doctor at home?
ups i think this is called "freudcher versprecher" in german i meant Dog of course

Quote:
oh yeah that would be hilarous.do you think one of them would blush or rambling about that they are "just friends"nothing more??i really do think lauren has a little crush on scott,i don`t know ,she seems to be pretty shy around him.honestly i think that they would be a great couple
hmm i think scott would blush and lauren would start rampling and playing with her hands trying to explain that there is nothing between those two.. but i think she would fail .. and yes they would be such a great couple.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-11-2004, 06:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

I could totally believe that Scott and Lauren are already secretly dating- but they're keeping it underwraps until the show wraps. Because both being biz vets know that most people don't want to watch people living out their relationships on tv and getting paid for it.

Ship: Spuffy | Outlaw Queen | JavaJunkie | Prudence & Prejudice | Literati | Evil Regal
“I simply regard romantic comedies as a subgenre of sci-fi, in which the world created therein has different rules than my regular human world.”-Mindy Kaling
My Fic | Icon Credit