Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Love the pics of scott and lauren... good chemistry too.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Lauren on Harald Schmidt?
That would make my month *nods*

and ugh the interviewers on mtv and viva are awful *shudders*

I really hope she doesn't go to Stefan. I mean I would love seeing her on german tv but I would be pitying her the entire way through the interview. *shakes head* he's awful. He isn't even funny.

I liked Anke on the Wochenshow...but now she isn't that funny anymore

Ender's_Jane your theorie is great *grins*

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

hey guys just a quick question.what did scott patterson say to lauren graham before he touched her leg in the backstage special? i couldn`t understand it
Old 10-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by javajunkie24
hey guys just a quick question.what did scott patterson say to lauren graham before he touched her leg in the backstage special? i couldn`t understand it
If the price of your peppers goes up, don't blame me.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Actually I don't think they're together. My theory is that, for one, she has a huge crush on him and that it very likely goes the other way. Though she seems to be more affected by it on the whole. Which makes it entirely cute.
I found this really interesting because a) I think it's true and b) for a while on the JJ thread, or maybe somewhere else I don't really remember, we had this whole theory that Scott was really into her but she didn't really feel anything back. And now, looking at the two of the them on the backstage special or Lauren on Ellen, she is giving off some major vibes that she's really into him. And you're right, it's too cute.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope we get to see more interaction between the two of them like this. Or at least some interviews with her where she talks about him more. Lets add some fuel to this fire. It's just way too fun!!

The last time I had this much fun was seeing two of my favorite figure skaters randomly paired to do a performance together and they gave off such sparks that I had to see it live. A few months later, in a magazine at 7-11 I read that they were together. That's the greatest feeling!

Does anyone feel like this thread is starting to move almost as fast as the Java Junkies thread?

Last edited by Ender's_Jane; 10-07-2004 at 09:50 PM
Old 10-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Does anyone feel like this thread is starting to move almost as fast as the Java Junkies thread?
Absolutely...
I might even say that I like this more than JJ b/c its real and not a tv show....

Wouldn't it be great if Lauren gets pregnant and they have to have Lorelai pregnant too? j/k
Old 10-08-2004, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
[B]I hope so... I never really believed that he's gone for good. He's probably coming back with his show. I'd love to be able to watch it again every night, I really missed it...
And I think he would be the only german host who really could handle her.

And yes, Stefan talked about toilet paper with Michelle... He asked her if its right that she doesn't like german toilet paper b/c its rough and thick or something like that. And he just didn't let it go, everytime she wanted to change the topic he came up with the toilet paper again. He even gave her german toilet paper!! That was sooo awful... ugh... I was embarrassed for him and our country that day... She was probably thinking that we're completely nuts... talking about toilet paper all the time....
hehe you might be right ..he might be the only one who can handle her .. but that is the reason i wanna see her on raab.. i´m sure she would tell him to shut up if he tries to drag her into a conversation she dont want to have , dont you think so?

ok that with michelle branch was awful...

Quote:
Wouldn't it be great if Lauren gets pregnant and they have to have Lorelai pregnant too?
lol wishful thinking again? but it would be great.. but first scott has to touch her .. and uhm "hug" her

Quote:
The last time I had this much fun was seeing two of my favorite figure skaters randomly paired to do a performance together and they gave off such sparks that I had to see it live. A few months later, in a magazine at 7-11 I read that they were together. That's the greatest feeling!
*crosses fingers, toes, and eyes* i hope it will be that way also

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
i´m sure she would tell him to shut up if he tries to drag her into a conversation she dont want to have , dont you think so?
Oh my god... I totally agree... that would be so hilarious!!!
I'm sure he wouldn't even have the chance to say anything!
Old 10-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

exactly .. and for that i wanna see lauren there .. maybe she will bring a role of toilett paper and bound him with it

i dreamed of lauren and scott last night

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
i dreamed of lauren and scott last night
I did yesterday, but it was weird... I know I dreamed about them but I don't remember everything...
Old 10-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
I did yesterday, but it was weird... I know I dreamed about them but I don't remember everything...
too bad. i remember .. and it was hot.. but it was weird ..suddenly lauren turned out to be me.. and so me and scott....

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Banned

You and Scott.... Dirty!
Old 10-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder if they did hook up, how/when we'd find out. I guess it came out eventually that Alexis was dating Milo. As I wasn't watching the show at that time, I don't know how that all went down.

I was just thinking, also, anyone here ever done a play? Or anything else like that? Probably a fair chance that someone has at least once.

When I was younger I used to do some theater and I remember doing this play at our local community theater. I just remember those few months of rehersal and performance being some of the most intensive bonding experiences I've ever had. You just spend so much TIME with these people. You almost have to become friends with them. And the time you spend together is so high stress a lot of times (at least in terms of stage work) that it's like you are all banding together to deal with the stress. Hmm...kind of like my job now...anyway.

My thought was that working with someone on a TV show for 5 years has got to be pretty intense. And if a lot of your scenes were with a not altogether unattractive man ...I defy Lauren NOT to develop a thing for him.

I wonder if as the story progresses, if they get to do more "passionate making out", if all of that will eventually wear her down until she doesn't think it's strange but maybe just the opposite. I just wonder.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ender's_Jane
[...] I say this because I've always heard that tv/movie couples who are really red hot on screen usually have no feelings towards one another but ones that are a little less intense often are that way because they feel something for each other. That awkwardness of secret crushes and what not.
I just thought about this again and then thought about Alexis and Milo!
I don't think their kisses were awkward or less intense. I read somewhere that they hooked up shortly after Milo joined the cast, so they were probably together when Rory and Jess were a couple...
But well, people are different, maybe they just didn't have a problem with it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread