Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Lauren and Scott's chemistry was through the roof in tonight's episode.

I am completely wowed by them. And by SP's body, but, that's for another thread.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Squeegy I'm not sure if you read spoilers, but I do know that somewhere within the spoiler threads, Jet posted a lot of the clips from the interview!

We should get pictures of them, SHIRTLESS, soon. There are already a few on the JJ thread. I'm totally loving SP and LG as a couple. They were SOOOOOO adorable in tonights episode. I can't even explain!
Old 10-06-2004, 05:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i´ve heard someone saying shirtless

there are caps in the spoiler thread? uh i dont read spoilers.. damn

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-06-2004, 05:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks there is something going on between these two. I was just going to post my thoughts on this very subject over on the Java Junkies thread but decided, instead to check if there was any discussion going on over here about the Backstage Special.
And, lo and behold, this is not a theory unique to my twisted brain. Clearly, when two people give off enough signals that they have a thing for each other that lots of people, without consulting each other, come to the exact same conclusion, there is something brewing.

I just have this feeling that one or the both of them is harboring a pretty intense little crush. I started having this little seed of a thought after downloading that KTLA interview that someone posted here, I think. I noticed that she made special mention of how "creepy" it was to be kissing scott because he was like a brother to her.

I might have been able to dismiss it and just take it at face value if she hadn't mentioned it, in even more detail on Ellen. I think it was the Ellen interview that really got me started thinking that something odd was going on.

She kept mentioning over and over how "wierd" it was to be kissing him. Only it didn't seem like she thought it was wierd like "Ew". It seemed more like it bothered her a little too much to be that. Like she was kind of unnerved by it, maybe, because it was touching on some deep seeded (or maybe not so deep) thoughts/feelings.

I sort of put that together with the fact that it seems like even though Luke and Lorelai are very cute and I'm squeeeing with the best of them, like their kisses are a little bit more choreographed and kind of reserved compared to some of her other onscreen kisses. I say this because I've always heard that tv/movie couples who are really red hot on screen usually have no feelings towards one another but ones that are a little less intense often are that way because they feel something for each other. That awkwardness of secret crushes and what not.

So, there was that.
And then I watched this special and it just floored me. You guys are TOTALLY right. They were completely flirting with each other. The host was putting everyone into a deep deep sleep, including Lauren, it seemed and then Scott came out and all of a sudden she was laughing and really animated, like the Lauren we all know and love.

I like how when they asked about Luke and Lorelai that Lauren just piped up but when she started to describe their relationship she said something to the effect that "maybe there could be something more". I got the impression that she was a little bit embarrassed to use the phrase fall in love or whatever. Also, I noticed that Scott's talking about the relationship kind of vasilted between first and second person. Like he had kind of internalized Luke's "suffer[ing]".

I rewatched my tape tonight and all of a sudden I saw something I completely missed the first time. He totally touched her thigh! Did anyone else see this? It was brief. He just kind of slapped her leg, playfully but I just got this resounding image in my head the moment I noticed it of the GG scene 502 where Lorelai sees Luke at the diner and she slaps his chest. The leg slap had the VERY same quality to it.

hee hee

By the way:
Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
Does anybody know where I could download this GG Special? I'd sooo love to watch it!! I wanna know what your talking about!
Jealous Lauren sounds really cute and funny
I don't read the spoiler board either but I was on another Lauren Graham board just now and they had a link to the Jet clips I hope it's okay to post that link. They're at the very top.

And I have some screen caps of the Scott/Lauren moments up at Photobucket. They're not all that great quality but there's a fair number of them. I'll post the link as soon as Photobucket stops being stupid.

Last edited by Madame Regal; 10-07-2004 at 02:32 PM
Old 10-06-2004, 06:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i agree with almost everything you said Ender's_Jane .. altough i didnt see scott touching Lauren ..

but i dont know if youre reading too much into this, if yes then we all do
i mean .. maybe we just wish a little bit too hard that those two are an item..but this would be so great. I mean they *have* chemistry and the work really well together .. and this whole "brother thing" i dont really believe in it..

i mean .. maybe there is nothing more than friendship between them.. but for this . .they are acting really weird at all..

i mean .. like you said all this stuff about how creepy it was to kiss scott or how weird it felt.. sure its weird kissing someone who you know for years.. but only if you do have feelings for him

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-06-2004, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Here's my interpretation of the leg slap, for anyone who missed it

Last edited by Ender's_Jane; 10-06-2004 at 07:32 AM
Old 10-06-2004, 07:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

aww thanks .. i´ll add this to the first post if noone minds

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-06-2004, 07:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't mind. Here's one more--of her looking at his tattoo. She looks a little creepy in this one, though:

Old 10-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

she is definitely checking him out.. i love that

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Banned

Thats sooo cool....

Thanks for the Link to the clips!

I just made up my own theory...
What if they really had this brother/sister thing? I do understand that, I have a male best friend who is something like a brother to me. Kissing him would be REALLY weird!!
But well... what if she thought it would be creepy and weird but then it turned out great. And now she's kinda like... confused, disctracted...whatever b/c she LIKED it. And now she tries to overact it, to prevent that anyone notices that she still struggles with her feelings.
Aw... I can't really explain what I mean... I hope you understood
Old 10-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

i understand pretty well

but you know what .. i once had a male best friend .. really best friend .. and now we are a couple .. for 9 months now .. so ..if i can do it .. lauren can as well

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-06-2004, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

OH my goodness! Those GIF's rawk!!
Old 10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

I just watched the backstage special and she looks like she can't decide whether to look at Scott or not..Did anyone else notice? She looks at him and then suddenly as if she were only now realising *that* she was looking she looks away...I've had some crushes and *that* is exactly the way I act. *nods* *lol*

I had the feeling when BB asked bout Luke and Lorelai that Lauren started talking fast so that Scott couldn't say anything. I have no idea what he could say that could bother her, but anyway. And then she realised that apart from the fact that she didn't want him to respond she had no idea what to say. Looked adorable as hell. *lol*

I would have taken the "it's weird to be kissing your good friend" as a way of stopping rumours or PR, but she said it twice in two interviews and she did NOT look convincing. I mean Ellen had to tell her that she understood so that Lauren would stop talking. Hilarious. And unbelievable.

and when scott denied that he was a heartthrob I heard some noise from her...she wasn't in the pictures so I have no idea if it was a laugh or a snort, but it happened both times that topic was mentioned...soo cute *hehe*

ETA: is there a worse interviewer than BB? after a day at the university I have to practically force myself to listen to those interviews cause the questions are so boring. *shakes head*

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.

Last edited by motylik20; 10-06-2004 at 06:13 PM
Old 10-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

Quote:
Originally posted by motylik20
I just watched the backstage special and she looks like she can't decide whether to look at Scott or not..Did anyone else notice? She looks at him and then suddenly as if she were only now realising *that* she was looking she looks away...I've had some crushes and *that* is exactly the way I act. *nods* *lol*
hehe that is the way i was acting as well.. so ... aww i wish it would be true and they would just hit it off...

i havent seen the special yet .. but if you are right about the "looks" then definitely there is something going on

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 10-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
is there a worse interviewer than BB?
Believe me, there are worse interviewer than BB. A couple of them are on German TV

The first time I watched the special I was watching GG on TV and couldn't really concentrate on what they said so when Scott were talking about Jared and Milo I understood "My Lauren" And I was like "Oh my god, what did he say???" and re-watched it... but well... wishful thinking I guess.....

Its kinda off topic but I've gotta say that I really liked Alexis in this special. I like the way she talks, and she's so polite and sweet and quiet. And this shy smile when they talked about her first on-screen kiss was really cute.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread