Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2004, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Kay *
He pulled her shirt? What? How did I miss that?
In the midst of the hug when he asked her if she wanted a beer, he tugs her shirt before they get the beer and sit down.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 10-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

uh.. i jsut read the whole thing you posted with Scott and lauren not liking each other .. i have to admit that i´m asking myself why they have so less kissing or cuddling scnenes .. i mean its true that they barely touch each other.. but i dont want to believe that lauren and scott wont get along.. thats new to me.. cause in interviews they get along great...

but i´m still wondering about lauren sentences in Ellen when she talked about making out with scott.. casue there was no making out.. not yet

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-21-2004, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

I still think that we aren't getting so many kisses and sex scenes from LL so that the relationship is even on screen obviously different from anything Lorelai ever had. The physical aspect was always very important for her in a relationship, and no in this one it isn't

Plus I think that Amy is trying to make a huge difference between the Rory/Dean relationship and the LL one. Cause I think that if it were even in the slightest way alike then there might be some viewers who'd stop rooting for LL.

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
uh.. i jsut read the whole thing you posted with Scott and lauren not liking each other .. i have to admit that i´m asking myself why they have so less kissing or cuddling scnenes .. i mean its true that they barely touch each other.. but i dont want to believe that lauren and scott wont get along.. thats new to me.. cause in interviews they get along great...

but i´m still wondering about lauren sentences in Ellen when she talked about making out with scott.. casue there was no making out.. not yet
well i think they like each other. but i cant get out of my mind "we are just friend", lauren said that during an interview. she made that *so* clear, but is there need to say that this way? i mean, do you have to repeat and repeat that you are just friends? i think they really like each other, but dont talk about that. well okay maybe thats my jj thinking... i think lauren and scott look great together, and guess they would be a great couple too.

and the making out... jap funny. i dont think she means any aired GG scene, because there didnt happen anything like making out, as jess said. but lets wait whats happen next?

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah but ..when she told someone "just friends" this means that at least they *are* friends .. and not enemies...
but if there is really nothing i can partly understand why lauren has to repeat that they are "just friends" over and over .. i mean if people ask.. and there is nothing.. i would reply the same thing

but i agree with you ..they look great together .. i mean .. the promo pic? ..thats just cute and made my heart dancing a mambo

hmm lex told that she was on ellen after 6 eps aired ..this means there is only one ep left .,. and heck.. if they do not make out in the next ep.. she definitely meant making out with "scott" is weird

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
but i agree with you ..they look great together .. i mean .. the promo pic? ..thats just cute and made my heart dancing a mambo

hmm lex told that she was on ellen after 6 eps aired ..this means there is only one ep left .,. and heck.. if they do not make out in the next ep.. she definitely meant making out with "scott" is weird
uoh wow yeah, she means scott *press her tumbs* cant wait to see the next ep, that we "knew"... well not really, i know but some nice imaginations might be allowed...

and the promo... just wow, hmm? i love scotts charming smile.

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm well i looked more on lauren than on scott on that promo pic but .. yeah his smile is adorable

i cant wait for next week ... for the episode i mean..

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

well ... the lauren promos were great too... as i said- guess i cant repeat it too much- i love her eyes and that smile and everything. she looks so beautiful in that black dress

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty

One of the rules in acting with a love interest is to take one thing you find attractive and build on that. From what Lauren said she's attracted too.. it's not hard for her to find something on Scott that she would find appealing. It may also explain Rory and Dean's lack of chemistry.. due to the fact that they were both first time actors on this show and lack the experience. Lauren studied acting. She knows what to do and she and Scott are professionals to where they are into their characters that when they are acting, you don't see Lauren or Scott. I do like the little things that Lauren does that makes 'Lorelai' more like her in some ways.
That's very interesting, ~kitty. I'd never thought of that but it makes a lot of sense. About Lauren's finding something attractive about Scott, didn't she say something about his back and it being "quite solid" on the WB insider thing? And say it with kind of a loopy, smitten expression on her face?

Quote:
And that acting rule about finding something that attracts you to that person is dangerous. 'Cause even if you aren't attracted to that person in the beginning.. you most likely will be by the end. I can see where Amy will say that they have chemistry or that Lauren and Scott see them getting closer as 'weird'. It can be scary. Lauren seems so guarded and doesn't seem to let people in that close, that getting too close to Scott may scare her 'cause she might be afraid of falling for him. The more you spend having intimate time together, the more likely they will fall for each other. And men fall faster than women. And Scott is already looking and acting smitten by Lauren.
That explains a LOT about Hollywood marriages. It also makes me wonder if Lauren was acting under the assumption that Luke was a love interest from the very beginning or if it's only at the end of last season and this season that she's had to employ those sorts of techniques and that's what's scaring her. I'd venture to say that Lauren is looking pretty smitten with Scott as well.

Quote:
I love your wallpaper, Ender's_Jane! It's my desktop picture now.
Thank you so much. That really made my day.
Old 10-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by carmenvs
well ... the lauren promos were great too... as i said- guess i cant repeat it too much- i love her eyes and that smile and everything. she looks so beautiful in that black dress
black dress? wasnt she wearing an overal?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well if there is a problem with those two, and I am not saying it is, it certainly not that they don't get along. However I was thinking about Lauren's comments about how she is not so sure that those characters should hook up, and how Lorelai is more into the witty argumentative kind of guys. And at the time I agreed with her, because although they had chemistry from day 1, Luke's character was not developed enough for me, to believe that he would be attractive for Lorelai.
However, now Luke's character was given a lot more of the screen time and we can see why those two belong together, but maybe Lauren still isn't convinced. And I would really like to ask Kitty that; Isn't it important, when acting a character, to understand why he/she is doing what is written for him/her? Could maybe that be a problem?
Old 10-21-2004, 04:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
black dress? wasnt she wearing an overal?
stupid me, you are right, sorry used the wrong word

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Kitty and Kay, you're two of my favorite people at the moment. Your posts made me happy. They also made me think, which when it's about anything related to GG, is oodles of fun. And definitely agree about the promo pics being posed. You can tell that they had some kind of direction on how to stand and where to put their hands and stuff. Photographers are usually kind of anal about stuff like that.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok I posted that on spoilers, I'll post it here, I think it doesn't count for spoilers, I'll remove it on request though
source TWOP

Quote:
suprisingly enough, [Kristin of E! is] not too far off in this one. there are circumstances on the show/set that have nothing to do with amy or dan or the wb that may keep luke and lorelai from getting together amd certainly have kept things from happening in the past. so while no one but amy knows how the series will end, it's not unreasonable that it may not work out for them. then again, the powers
Quote:
1. it's not all scott, i know you all think lauren walks on water, but those articles about how she acts on set didn't come out of nowhere.
2. the actors on that show wield a lot more power than you would generally think, though it may not be known to some of the people on the show, especially if they work on set.
3. as i said before, nothing is set in stone, and if amy decides something is going to happen, it will. so long as no one throws enough of a tantrum to get it changed.
Kristin of E!
Old 10-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Mia Mae who are you quoting from TWOP?

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 10-21-2004 at 06:00 PM