Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can print it if you want. Sorry for not getting back to you about the size, but I'll print it that way you don't have to mail it to me.
thank you very much.
should i send it to you? you have to give me your mail.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullauren
thank you very much.
should i send it to you? you have to give me your mail.
Sure, my email is xo_audrey@yahoo.com
Old 08-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

did you get it?
Old 08-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullauren
did you get it?
Yep. Thanks
Old 08-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

So the deadline for sending them is tomorrow right? Because I just remembered that mine is still sitting on my kitchen table waiting to be sent. I hope it's not too late if I send it today!
And Audrey, I should send my pic to the e-mail address you just posted? And can it be any size?
Old 08-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4Life
So the deadline for sending them is tomorrow right? Because I just remembered that mine is still sitting on my kitchen table waiting to be sent. I hope it's not too late if I send it today!
And Audrey, I should send my pic to the e-mail address you just posted? And can it be any size?
Yeah, I'll resize it if it needs to be resized and yeah it's fine if you send it today.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Audrey, I just sent the e-mail. Can you let me know if you got it and if the picture came up. If not, I'll have to use another e-mail address because sometime mine doesn't work right.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4Life
Audrey, I just sent the e-mail. Can you let me know if you got it and if the picture came up. If not, I'll have to use another e-mail address because sometime mine doesn't work right.
Yep, I got it. Thanks!
Old 08-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Audrey I don`t know if it`s ok, but I got some postcards which are bigger than the normal size. I want to know if it`s ok.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so happy you got it Audrey, I have never been able to send images before in my e-mail. Yay!
Old 08-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309
Audrey I don`t know if it`s ok, but I got some postcards which are bigger than the normal size. I want to know if it`s ok.
Yeah, that's ok. They will still fit and I think it will make the project better that way because not everything will be the same.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

The more we talk about it the more i can't wait for it to be finished and see pictures of the finished product!

Audrey you got my pic right? i sent it awhile ago (w/ like a dozen emails b/c i forgot to attach the picture!...okay, it was like 3 emails but still haha)
avi by me
Old 08-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javalava86
The more we talk about it the more i can't wait for it to be finished and see pictures of the finished product!

Audrey you got my pic right? i sent it awhile ago (w/ like a dozen emails b/c i forgot to attach the picture!...okay, it was like 3 emails but still haha)
Yep, I got yours

I'm still waiting for some people's pictures though, so whenever you get a chance just send me an email! lol
Old 08-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Ok, my postcard got mailed Saturday night. With the weekend and stuff it got picked up today. According to my not-so-scientific calculations, it should be in the air tomorrow, distributed Wednesday and delivered Thursday. Hopefully that's not too late or anything.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone!

I know I never post here, but that's just because I'm not having much time to post at FF lately, but I'm always reading and catching up with everything.

The banners are looking great, and I can't wait to see our present ready. (not that I'll actually see it, but you know what I mean... )

I'm still waiting for some postcards, but it's all ready for me to send them as soon as possible to Audrey. Btw, Audrey, I sent you a PM.

Gotta go now, it's almost 3AM here, but I'll be back tomorrow.