Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that was posted in the I meet/saw Lauren thread, we might be getting a better one soon
Old 06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

oops hehe
my bad!
i really hope we get one with better resolution

Tamy
Old 06-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think we'll get a better resolution of that one as cameras weren't meant to be in the room thus the cell phone quality. But after the panel some other photos were taken so with luck.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I'm going to try to upload my pics. I really hope it works cause I've never done this before.

Sorry, no pics with Lauren! I tried, believe me! Hopefully you will at least be able to see the portrait I made for her, including a closer view, and the sketch I made that she signed for me. It took me forever to upload these! Or should I say, It took many times of trying to get the codes to copy and paste. Lol! I hope this works. Here goes nothing. *crosses fingers*

Holy hoppin' horny toads Batman! I did it! I'm not a complete idiot on the computer after all! And boy do I look dorky! Lol! Ariel looks cute though.

my stories:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1360439/Loridhhp

Last edited by Loridhhp; 06-02-2010 at 11:02 PM
Old 06-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loridhhp (View Post)
Okay, I'm going to try to upload my pics. I really hope it works cause I've never done this before.
Yay!!!!!! Awesome pics! You all look awesome!

Man, I'm so freakin jealous! Were Erika and Monica nice?!

Your artwork is really good Thanks for posting!
Old 06-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Erika and Monica were freakin' awesome! They both stayed for a bit afterward and talked with some members of the audience. I spoke to both of them and they gladly posed for pics. I can't believe how funny Monica is! They were both very sweet. We all know how sweet Lauren is. I just wished she wasn't so quick to bolt out of the theater. She apologetically stated that she couldn't pose for pics. Maybe she had somewhere else to go afterward. With Peter. Who knows. It was awesome just to see her in person. I can die a happy woman now.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those are great Lori, shame Lauren couldn't take a photo with you, did she seem to be in a rush, maybe to get back to her plumbing LOL
Old 06-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Those are great Lori, shame Lauren couldn't take a photo with you, did she seem to be in a rush, maybe to get back to her plumbing LOL
Bwahaha! I'm sure her plumbing is just fine! After all, she had all day to salvage her exploded bathroom. Maybe after all of that she just needed to chill. I wish I could have gotten a pic of her. That dress showed off plenty of leg and it was very form fitting. She looked absolutely amazing! She just needs to work on her tan. I'll admit I was a deer in the headlights. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was only sitting about fifteen feet away for nearly two hours! Gah!

Old 06-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Wow, very nice pics indeed. Love them, Lori.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Lori, great pics
Old 06-03-2010, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Great pictures Lori! I love that you got to get a picture with Erika and Monica.
And the portrait looks really beautiful!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 06-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Addicted Fan

great pics Lori!!!

Tamy
Old 06-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Love the pics Lori!! Awww Monica, she's so cute.
And you are an amazing artist!! I can't draw anything to save my life.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for sharing your story and pics Lori. I'm glad that you got to meet Lauren, and that Monica and Erika were willing to pose for photos with you.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lori, thank you for showing us the pictures of you with Erika and Monica and the one with Ariel and Erika, they are all really great. Ariel is so cute and you look great, too. Always nice to put a face to someone here.

Your drawings are amazing, I really do like the one you did for Lauren of her and her dad. You are an amazing artist. I am lucky if I can draw stick figures. I envy those who have artistic talents.

It is great that you were able to figure out how to upload the pictures. I guess that I am the last idiot on the computer standing or curled up in the fetal position on the floor. I, too, as you can see can't put an icon in my posts. One day maybe, I person can always dream.

Oh well, thanks again for posting the pics and I am really glad that you were finally able to meet Lauren and that you and Ariel had a great time. Hopefully you will be able to meet her again once you move to New York.