Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
yeah it's kinda true but at the same time I couldn't imagine putting up with all of what they put up with. It's like having a job you LOVE but having excess baggage come with it. I'd hate people following me to work everyday...and I would say that an actress as well as being a model has got to be tiresome.
Oh, I completely agree with you. I have always felt that being an actress is not as easy or glamorous as everyone thinks. There is a lot of stuff about the job that I don't think I would like. I was just saying that although I never blasted Lauren for saying that "the hours were long" and "there are a lot of things you miss out on", a lot of people have and still do. I think Lauren loves what she does, but doesn't love everything that comes with it. Simply put, she probably loves being an actress, but maybe not a celebrity so much. And unfortunately, when you are as popular as Lauren, you are going to be both.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the pics ... Love the last one too...

Her skin is very white, though .. But it's probably from the flashes ..

She looks beautiful
Old 05-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurensFanJessica (View Post)
Oh, I completely agree with you. I have always felt that being an actress is not as easy or glamorous as everyone thinks. There is a lot of stuff about the job that I don't think I would like. I was just saying that although I never blasted Lauren for saying that "the hours were long" and "there are a lot of things you miss out on", a lot of people have and still do. I think Lauren loves what she does, but doesn't love everything that comes with it. Simply put, she probably loves being an actress, but maybe not a celebrity so much. And unfortunately, when you are as popular as Lauren, you are going to be both.
I totally agree with you!! People keep saying that just because she is relieved the show is over that she didn't care about it. I just think that's unfair. For 7 years she worked so hard and her life was mostly about GG. And despite that, she even considered doing another season. That just shows me how she really cared.
I think she loves her job, and her profession, but not the baggage that comes with it.
And I don't blame her for that.

Sorry for the double post ...
Old 05-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Joana, can you please edit your first post next time instead of making a double post? Thank you

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, Lauren may look at this as just a job, but she has lived with it for 7 years, of course she'll miss it but she will be looking forward to new roles soon.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisetjuh1 (View Post)
Joana, can you please edit your first post next time instead of making a double post? Thank you
yes, I'm sorry ..

I hadn't noticed it when I posted the second one, that nobody had posted it since ..
Old 05-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

8 more

Old 05-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

oh God she's so beautiful
thanks for those
Old 05-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the newest pics, and she really is so beautiful.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, Lena!
Old 05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarah (View Post)
I totally agree with you!! People keep saying that just because she is relieved the show is over that she didn't care about it. I just think that's unfair. For 7 years she worked so hard and her life was mostly about GG. And despite that, she even considered doing another season. That just shows me how she really cared.
I think she loves her job, and her profession, but not the baggage that comes with it.
And I don't blame her for that.

Sorry for the double post ...
You def. can tell that Lauren was proud of GG. How could you not be? She had her struggles before this and GG was like striking gold! And to have a show last 7 years is a long time in t.v. world! I am slowly getting to be okay with the not having an 8th season. But I know this week and next when I'm watching the very last episodes I'm going to cry.

I wonder how they felt when filming? Because usually shows that know their ending have a farewell party and the whole cast usually can't keep their composure when filming the last scenes of their series. Maybe for them it was better. They got to leave without having all the emotions.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for bringing more pics over last friday She's such a beauty
avi by me
Old 05-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Addicted Fan

her hair looks amazing, thank u

Tamy
Old 05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Lena. What did she do with her hair? It's soo shiny. It can't be only the apple shampoo
Old 05-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Thank you Lena. What did she do with her hair? It's soo shiny. It can't be only the apple shampoo
Well ele, if you read all of the hairstyle magazines she's in you'll learn all of the products she's using