Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Curious what they both are. We'll have to pressure Ausiello so he'll let us know what he has.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Hm. I wonder what this is about. Why wouldn't she submit?
No idea, just trying to brainstorm what news he has at this point in time that we might not be happy about!

Interesting, thanks! I wonder if she's seriously interested in any.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Would love to see her in a half-hour show. Hell, would love to see her in an hour show. Hope it works out if she's interested.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Half-hour shows can be amazing or really bad and already seen. I hope she's getting some good offers!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Really curious about what Ausiello will be writing about..

I know she's always super busy with her writing projects but I hope to see her on tv again sometime in the near future.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 02-13-2017, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

I would rather like to see her in some drama show than a half-hour project.

And I'm pretty sure Ausiello's news is that Lauren decided to not submit to the Emmys. Can't blame her if that's the case.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
I would rather like to see her in some drama show than a half-hour project.

And I'm pretty sure Ausiello's news is that Lauren decided to not submit to the Emmys. Can't blame her if that's the case.
I agree with you. I watched her on "Go On, The odd couple" and I think an Drama/Family show is more her thing. I know LG would like to be on Comedy Shows but.... let's be honest, the 90's were the best time and this time is soooo over. The comedy shows became kind of stupid. A little bit to much for me. Lauren Graham is not TBBT or something. Times are different now and Television has to match to the Time. I would like to see Her in a good Movie or a new Drama Series Project. But please no Comedy Show.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:11 PM
Extreme Fan

The Auseillo article is about the crazy competition in Lauren's category... http://tvline.com/2017/02/13/emmys-2...-lead-actress/

Makes me sad..

Last edited by Laurenislove; 02-13-2017 at 12:41 PM
Old 02-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenislove (View Post)
The Auseillo article is about the crazy competition in Lauren's category... Emmys 2017: Reese Witherspoon, Lauren Graham — Lead Actress Race | TVLine
I was coming to post this. I don't want to start losing hope now, but it sure sounds like a crowded category, and the Emmys have never showed love for Lauren before.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenislove (View Post)
The Auseillo article is about the crazy competition in Lauren's category... Emmys 2017: Reese Witherspoon, Lauren Graham — Lead Actress Race | TVLine
Thanks for posting. I know she's a dark horse, but I hope that doesn't mean she's ignored. She did receive a lot of praise for her performance in the revival. We'll see what happens.

And as for the half-hour series, I think there are some great half-hour comedies out there right now. A couple of my currently running favorite shows are Veep and The Good Place, which are both smart and funny. I tend to prefer hour-long dramas, but I'm not opposed to a half-hour show.

Last edited by CohenGal; 02-13-2017 at 03:23 PM
Old 02-13-2017, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

The TV landscape has changed so much with more original cable and streaming shows that there is so much competition for a few spots. It's really hard to say that one person deserves it more than anyone else, when all the performance are good. But unless they start breaking it down between streaming vs. cable vs. network, it's just going to keep getting more crowded.

I'd love for her to get a nomination, but it doesn't take away from her good work if she doesn't. Awards aren't everything.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
The TV landscape has changed so much with more original cable and streaming shows that there is so much competition for a few spots. It's really hard to say that one person deserves it more than anyone else, when all the performance are good. But unless they start breaking it down between streaming vs. cable vs. network, it's just going to keep getting more crowded.

I'd love for her to get a nomination, but it doesn't take away from her good work if she doesn't. Awards aren't everything.
Well said, Christine.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Fun podcast with Lauren : https://thegasp.podbean.com (episode 16)
Old 02-14-2017, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-14-2017, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley3380 (View Post)
Fun podcast with Lauren : https://thegasp.podbean.com (episode 16)
Thanks for sharing!! Will listen tomorrow on the train.