Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2016, 03:00 PM
  #46
Obsessed Fan

 
auntbee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,575
Tried to buy Good Housekeeping today. Turns out there are two covers: one with and one without Lauren. The first place I went only had the non-Lauren cover. Then I went to Barnes & Noble, who didn't have any of the new issue. Will have to keep searching.
__________________
*
"Because Lorelai is obviously a killer and Rory is her accomplice."
auntbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:31 PM
  #47
Absolute Fan

 
chants's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,665
I forgot to look today. I'll go tomorrow.
__________________
~~christine~~
chants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:39 PM
  #48
Ultimate Fan

 
CohenGal's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 8,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntbee (View Post)
Tried to buy Good Housekeeping today. Turns out there are two covers: one with and one without Lauren. The first place I went only had the non-Lauren cover. Then I went to Barnes & Noble, who didn't have any of the new issue. Will have to keep searching.
Thanks for the heads up! My mom subscribes to the magazine so I figured I'd just take hers when I visit for Christmas; I hope Lauren's on the cover!
__________________
Claire
CohenGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:13 PM
  #49
Absolute Fan

 
chants's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,665
I looked for one today at one store, but couldn't find it. I'll have to check somewhere else tomorrow.
__________________
~~christine~~
chants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:56 AM
  #50
Obsessed Fan

 
auntbee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,575
I wonder if the Lauren cover is only for subscribers. Every store I've gone to only has the alternate cover.
__________________
*
"Because Lorelai is obviously a killer and Rory is her accomplice."
auntbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:34 AM
  #51
Loyal Fan
 
kathiLGfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,075
I'm sorry for you guys.... and the Cover with Lauren looks so much better!
kathiLGfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 12:58 PM
  #52
Extreme Fan
 
Kizzy81's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntbee (View Post)
I wonder if the Lauren cover is only for subscribers. Every store I've gone to only has the alternate cover.
I wondered that too, but someone posted on twitter, they got the Lauren cover from CVS.

I ordered online, from a UK site (selling US magazines) but I didn't get Lauren on the cover!
Kizzy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:29 PM
  #53
Master Fan

 
Danke's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
I ordered online, from a UK site (selling US magazines) but I didn't get Lauren on the cover!
awww, that sucks.
__________________
Katka
AIN'T LIFE GRAHAM!
tumblr

Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:29 PM
  #54
Dedicated Fan
 
mrs brightside's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
I wondered that too, but someone posted on twitter, they got the Lauren cover from CVS.

I ordered online, from a UK site (selling US magazines) but I didn't get Lauren on the cover!
What website did you order it from?
mrs brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:29 PM
  #55
Absolute Fan

 
chants's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,665
I found a few with the non-Lauren cover today. I'll check some more stores tomorrow.
__________________
~~christine~~
chants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 03:03 AM
  #56
Elite Fan

 
valeposh's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Lauren Graham
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 49,746
It's weird that there's two different covers. I hope you guys find the right one!
__________________
Where It All Began
- Matthew Morrison -
♥ And the moon's never seen me before... and I'm reflecting light ♥
icon: Permanent_99
valeposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:18 AM
  #57
Extreme Fan
 
Kizzy81's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs brightside (View Post)
What website did you order it from?
Buy single magazine issues and subscriptions - Newsstand.co.uk
Kizzy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:28 AM
  #58
Dedicated Fan
 
mrs brightside's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 780
Thank you! They've only got the December issue though, maybe January is sold out?
mrs brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:52 AM
  #59
Extreme Fan
 
Kizzy81's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs brightside (View Post)
Thank you! They've only got the December issue though, maybe January is sold out?
I was thinking, maybe the January issue, isn't out yet?
Kizzy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:58 AM
  #60
Dedicated Fan
 
mrs brightside's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy81 (View Post)
I was thinking, maybe the January issue, isn't out yet?
I've just had a proper look and it's not out till January on that site but I think you can order it now.
mrs brightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Lauren Fan
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.