Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS
Okay, you guys want to know what my opinion is? ** patiently waits ** You do?? Cool. Okay. I hope she does not get it. Now you may ask why, and it is indeed a fair question, so I will explain. VERY few of these comic to film movies work. I would hate to see Lauren be stuck with a dud on her resume.
Now I know many of you think that these types of movies make a great deal of money, and you are right. But in the end, they are not quality movies and are generally mocked by the industry.
Ok, also there's the danger that you'll all hit me now but I have to agree totally with John. I also think that the role of WW wouldn't fit Lauren so well. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful and hot but she's to natural to play a supergirl. She's a natural not an simulated one.
And I don't like such movies so much, too.
I'm sorry, guys!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

aaaah, i don't think like you 2 do, shall we go out and get into trouble?! booom!
just kidding!
i think lauren as ww would be great, because all the people who didn't know her before would probably think: wow! this woman is amazing! and lauren would become as popular as she deserves! HOPEFULLY! of course it could happen, that the film is a flop, but there's a risk everytime! i think there are so many different oppinions...
@John: love your avi!! where is that pic from? lauren looks amazing!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Extreme Fan

i meant the new one, thanks for anwering! this bad santa.avi was really funny, too! when i saw it i just thought: john! without looking at the name ober it!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah, you are! in a really positive way! if you wanna get a really dirty pic, just ask john! oh i hope i will be that popular, too one day!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

i dirty pics of lauren, although i'm a girl..... well when it comes to lauren that doesn't matter! almost all of the dirty-poster are girls! yeah, lauren makes us goin' crazy!
Old 09-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

come in bed, honey! i'm already waiting for youuuuu.... *wispering*
aaaaaahhhhhh! too late, i'm already crazy! any help was too late
Old 09-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Extreme Fan

oh yeah!!!!! *jumpingaroundlikeachild*
a nice avi *dreamin'* well maybe i will try it...
Old 09-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS
Pssst! Kris!! Hide behind the couch with me.
Oh yeah, that would be great! Thanks for your support!
Old 09-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

@John ..youre welcoem (avi)

uhd lauren on a bed .. oh.. uhm lorelai on a bed .. nice picture .. its sending mentals

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Definitely recieving mentals from that pic! Real nice. I actually get what you guys are saying about not wanting LG to be WW because in case it turned out badly. I actually kinda agree with you. It's a tough call, because you really never know. It could be a box-office hit, or it could be a money pit. Hard to say. I'd see it if Lauren was in it, obviously, but I'm normally not one for super hero movies. And a lot of other people probably aren't either, and if they don't like Lauren or don't know who she is (their loss) then they may not go see it. Dilemas, dilemas. Tough one.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Definitely for the bikini idea! Anytime, anyplace. And I second the quality role thing- she's had some good roles, but she's never really the MAIN character- she's normally supporting. Even though she deserves to get a lead role, people seriously seem to over-look her over, and over agian. So sad...
Old 09-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Loyal Fan

She should do a really good romantic comedy, she'd be soo good at that! We've already seen her as the ****ty characters (Bad Santa, Seeing Other People), so it'd be cute to see her in a movie different from that. (how come I can't think of any good romantic comedies right now!?) Or she should do something very very dramatic, many a period movie. Lauren in a corset or something!
Old 09-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS
Of course with her busy schedule I understand her taking supporting roles. I just wish she could find enough time to take a lead role. But then again, that would less Lorelai, and none of us want that.
Probably after GG is over, as sad as it is to think about it. The end is near.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 09-27-2005, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm still thinking she would be a great Wonder woman. There is no shame in doing a hit if the movie is good. Look, Spider-man was a hit and a very good movie too. Well, all that depends on the director first and on the actors too. Lauren is a terrific actress; she can play everything she did and does with Lorelai first, and all the characters she has already played. I'm sure that when GG will stop she will amaze us with her movies' characters.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Well Jossh Wedhon (BtVS & Angel) is doing the movie so I'm sure it will be fantastic.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-