Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
edit: I know this isn't Lauren news but Alexis will be on letterman May 25th (and it doesn't state it as a repeat) so I wonder what she's promoting or if she'll discuss the end of GG.
Alexis is on promoting I'm Reed Fish which opens in limited release beginning of June.

Lauren will be doing the EA press junket in June, so she'll most likely pop around the networks then.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 05-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Hee. I am amazed that people spot celebrities like that. Whenever I see someone famous, which isn't often, I always think its someone I know but can't remember who they are. Its not until after or someone else points them out I realize that hey.. that was Madonna or whoever.

I can honestly say that if I was walking down a busy downtown street in NY and LG walked past.. I might not have noticed. Unless she was talking then I would for sure.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest stuff
Old 05-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the spotting

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll tune in to see Alexis definitely. She was so funny when she was on Conan . And the last time on Letterman she was telling stories about her bad/impatient driving experiences
avi by me
Old 05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredidtheanvilsgo? (View Post)
Hee. I am amazed that people spot celebrities like that. Whenever I see someone famous, which isn't often, I always think its someone I know but can't remember who they are. Its not until after or someone else points them out I realize that hey.. that was Madonna or whoever.

I can honestly say that if I was walking down a busy downtown street in NY and LG walked past.. I might not have noticed. Unless she was talking then I would for sure.
LOL

Well one time I was in nyc near christmas time and my friend and I are walking down the street and he nudges me and goes, "I think that's Oliver Platt next to me!" so I leaned over to look and I'm like, "yeah it's him" so he's like what do I do should I say hi, I'm like yeah go for it! So he's like, "Hi Mr. Platt (like such a dork) but Oliver was really nice and said hello and asked how we were doing. Most of them are nice when you see them on the street but a lot of times it's true you don't even know it's them. I wouldn't probably have noticed had he not said something. But in nyc you randomly see celebs but a lot of people do not disturb them while they're out.

oh and I thought Alexis already promotoed I am reed fish like last year??
Old 05-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for new stuff
Old 05-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the stalking news LOL
Old 05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

LOL. I'm sure there have been hundreds of celebrities hanging in Toronto at one point or another, and yet, I have no idea that they are! Who knows. I probably pass by a dozen every time I go downtown.

The only time I recognize someone is...if I'm stalking them

Thanks for the updates.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
so I wonder what she's promoting or if she'll discuss the end of GG.
Hope she will talk about the feelings toward the end of GG. I really wonder what she'll say!
Old 05-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

so rumor has it that Lauren is in NY with Alexis, says someone one the twop and that she tivo'd and then watched finale. But I don´t know how much is this source trustful

Old 05-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Addicted Fan

To be honest I would be pretty annoyed if my friends were letting the world know what is my business. I don't doubt this source but man I would not like that. Sorry but sometimes I really understand celebrities being tired of the life. I know they chose it and all but still.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
To be honest I would be pretty annoyed if my friends were letting the world know what is my business. I don't doubt this source but man I would not like that. Sorry but sometimes I really understand celebrities being tired of the life. I know they chose it and all but still.
ITA ITA

Old 05-20-2007, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i just don't understand why and how they get tired of this show in their 7th season! Most of the shows that i watched, e.g. Full House and Friends, they lasted for 10 years! compare to that...
Old 05-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

*wanders back out of thread*

Twitter: nlm78