Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Add me to the list of never hearing that before. That is so cute. I don't know if I am having a blonde moment, but I don't remember her having a dog before Hannah.
I think she was talking about when she was a child (when she got the puppy).

On Ellen when they talked about Hannah, she said she hadn't had a dog in a long time.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Christine. I figured it was when she was still a kid, but I'm not remembering her saying anything about a dog before other than wanting one during Gilmore Girls and then getting Hannah, but my memory isn't the greatest. Wow, I guess I had better go back and watch the Ellen shows again even though I did just watch them with everyone. Oops, I did miss the last couple so I will watch them first.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Found this on twitter and it amused me. What people are searching for on google.

Lauren and Fred

Old 12-29-2011, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

I saw this on tumblr the other day.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

lauren graham feet - huh.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
lauren graham feet - huh.
I just saw that one.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha I saw that on tumblr too, I guess she confused a lot of people..
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 12-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's too funny!

And what's with people and foot/feet fetishes?!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not sure if this goes here but I wanted to share with everyone that I got parenthood season 2 on dvd and i watch the specials. I loved it! the lauren commentary, soo good. the part were she said that Peter is sexy crack me up.
Then the Peter commentary was so different, quieter but good, i like the part were he says that Sara is a great character and Lauren a great actor for this character.

well that is it! now I have to buy season one.

Andy
Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I got season 2 for Christmas, and I loved the commentaries too! Her saying Peter was sexy made me laugh too. Also interesting that Lawrence Trilling worked at a store near her dorm and she bought stuff from him lol. (Reminded me of how the director of Answer Man was her waiter before.)

Loved what Peter said about her too! Also cute how his son's fav. actor on the show is Miles.

Lauren should def. do more commentaries, love hearing her thoughts on stuff.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 12-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched the Lauren parts of Lucky 13 today, I didn't realize until recently that some other now big name stars were in it, namely Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory. I did some checking at the usual placed (Wiki, IMDB) and was just wondering when the movie was actually shot? I know it came out in 2005 but looking at how young Kaley is I'm sure it must have been made before 2002 when 8 Simple Rules started.

Maybe I should find a Kaley Cuoco thread and ask?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I always wonder when it was actually shot because Kaley looks even younger than when she was on 8 Simple Rules to me. It should say at the end of the credits just when it was made, but I keep forgetting to look.

Sasha Alexander who was on NCIS and is now on Rizolle and Isles (as Isles) was in Lucky 13, too. She also did something behind the scenes, but at this moment I can't remember what it was.

I really love the restaurant scene at the end. Lauren is so pretty in that scene and I really love her eyes.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Sasha Alexander who was on NCIS and is now on Rizolle and Isles (as Isles) was in Lucky 13, too. She also did something behind the scenes, but at this moment I can't remember what it was.
Yes, I´ve recently started to watch Rizzoli and I was searching if I had seen the actresses before in someting and was surprised to see SA in Lucky 13 with Lauren.lol And then I looked at Lucky 13 IMBD page and noticed Kaley Cuoco, too. I don´t remember any of them so I guess it´s time to rewatch Lucky 13 again.lol

Hollywood is so small.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jenna Fischer from The Office also has a small part.

Quote:
I always wonder when it was actually shot because Kaley looks even younger than when she was on 8 Simple Rules to me. It should say at the end of the credits just when it was made, but I keep forgetting to look.
End of the film has 2004 copyright, yes I bought the DVD because of Lauren

But I think I have the answer here, Looks like it was shot in about 1999-2000, so right before GG started (2 years before 8 Simple Rules) and might have finally been released because of Lauren's popularity.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Craig, for that article. The mystery has been solved. It is nice to know that it was because of Lauren that the movie came to life in the video world. She is the reason why I bought it several years ago.

Sasha played Susie,the girlfriend who ended up being their waitress when they went out to dinner. She was also co-producer of the movie.

A little more info found at IMDb:

Ever Carradine, Gretchen the girlfriend with the stutter, played Conrad's sister in "Conrad Bloom" with Lauren and was in one episode of "Rizolli and Isles" with Sasha.

Amanda Detmer, Amy the hostess, was in "MYOB" with Lauren and in the TV movie "To Serve and Protect" with Craig T. Nelson and John Corbett.

Last edited by SarahJ5941; 01-02-2012 at 10:46 AM