Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
hmm i like the hair now .. i have to admit that i loved the hair she had in season 4 but i like it a bit darker and i loved it on ellen
I agree I love her hair now, I also love it very curly.

I know what I am about to say will not capture the popular vote...

BUT, I am not a fan of the new weight loss. She is starting to look too thin on TV (although her arms are more toned, I like that). And if she looks too thin on TV and you take off the 15-20 lbs that the camera puts on her, then man, way too thin. I liked her body weight in seasons 1 and 2. She looks more curvy with more weight on her.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiKid
BUT, I am not a fan of the new weight loss. She is starting to look too thin on TV (although her arms are more toned, I like that). And if she looks too thin on TV and you take off the 15-20 lbs that the camera puts on her, then man, way too thin. I liked her body weight in seasons 1 and 2. She looks more curvy with more weight on her.
Do you really think she has lost a lot of weight? I cannot really tell. I mean, she's always had killer long legs that have let her wear jeans like no one else, but I didn't really notice. Maybe it's just because we see her in skirts and dresses more often now, so you can notice her thin legs? Do you think the trainer she's gotten has made her lose a lot of weight?
Old 10-25-2004, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I really think she lost some weight, I mean, compare for example these two pics.

credit Quintessence

You can see it esp. in her face. I´m also not a fan of the new weight loss, but she really looks better now. Esp. with the shorter and darker hair. Makes her look younger.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sometimes I'll think Lauren's lost weight but then I can't really pinpoint where or why I think so. Her face sometimes looks thinner, and sometimes not. Her badass trainer combined with that particular diet she's on (I forget what it is. Anyone?) and she probably has lost weight, but I don't think it's that much.

If she starts to look gaunt or lose the Awesome Ass then I'm sending her some cheeseburgers.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I notice it mostly in her face and neck as well as her hips (which are non-existent) and thighs.
I think she has already started to look a bit gaunt. All cheek bones and hair.
There were a few pics where her face looked really drawn.
Ok now this may sound harsh (I love you Lauren), but the thinner her face gets the more her wrinkles show up. Yes, she does have them. Take a look at some of the really tight shots on her face, around her eyes. I think she is starting to look like Jack Nicholson's girlfriend whatshername. skinny brunette, Laura something? OH Lara Flynn Boyle.

Was a diet ever mentioned? If anyone knows it would be Lex or Kitty.

And I agree if the ass starts to go, she gets sent those ass panties for Xmas.

Last edited by KiwiKid; 10-25-2004 at 06:00 AM
Old 10-25-2004, 05:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm i do agree ..she lost some weight.. but i didnt think it was that much until i saw the two pics above.. thats really too thin.. like kiwikid said .. you have to take off the 15-20 lbs that the camera puts on her and than .. wow she is thinner than thin.. i mean ,... she still looks great but .. if she looses more weight she wont look good anymore .. she will look weak

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-25-2004, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Exactly. Just like Amber Benson. I recently saw a pic of Amber (I had not seen her since she left Buffy) and I almost didn't recognize her. She has lost so much weight since she left Buffy. She looks like she is all head and bones. Her eyes are sunken in and she looks very unhealthy.
Old 10-25-2004, 06:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

really? i´d like to see that pic .. cause a friend of mine went to the convention last week and didnt mention it at all

could you pm me this pic if you find it?

i loved lauren back in season one two and three..she looked great and had the perfect figure.. but i dont want her to become thinner and thinner .. i like her the way she was and i would llike her also with some lbs more

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-25-2004, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

I think she looked the best at the beginning of season 4

credit Quintessence
Old 10-25-2004, 06:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lorelai Obsessed,
A friend sent it to me in an email. After looking at it, I deleted it (I'm not a big fan). I will ask her if she still has it.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by FuzzyCerts
I think she looked the best at the beginning of season 4
http://s89240247.onlinehome.us/GGepisodes/4-02/009.jpg
credit Quintessence
yeah she looked great back then

@ Kiwikid... thank you so much

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-25-2004, 07:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
@ Kiwikid... thank you so much
I love hugs. Thanks and back at ya!

I just PMed you. Let me know if you enjoyed it. dirty

Oh and the pic is very apropos for the upcoming holiday at the end of this month. Sad really.

Last edited by KiwiKid; 10-25-2004 at 08:00 AM
Old 10-25-2004, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

another hug for you then

pmed you back

lol everyone knows that i´m dirty, huh?

is fantazising about lorelai dirty?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiKid
I agree I love her hair now, I also love it very curly.

I know what I am about to say will not capture the popular vote...

First. Let me reiterate how much I love the hair

I just want to TOUCH it!! So shiny!

And then let me say. I agree that she has lost some weight. I can't pinpoint it, really, where but it just seems like she has. I kind of disagree about season 1, though. I felt like she was the thinnest in season 1. I never found it disturbing but it was noticeable when contrasted with some of her earlier roles.

It seems like, right now, she is approaching that look again. At this point I think she looks good. But, yes, I agree, she shouldn't loose any more or she might be in danger of looking ill.

I have to wonder, though, if the facial thinness could have something to do with the fact that as women get older we tend to loose some of the fatty tissue in our faces and lower cheeks that gives us that baby-faced look in our youth. Cheek bones tend to protrude more and the face gets a slightly more gaunt look to it. I think that's why, to an extent, women in their 30s start to look sexier. Their faces become more defined and their bone structure is more apparent.

Of course, this can all be taken a bit too far.

Last edited by Ender's_Jane; 10-25-2004 at 09:53 AM
Old 10-26-2004, 01:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Today my school was doing the radio station at school, and the other person working with her was saying something about how Cat Stevens sued some band for their song sounding too much like his song, Father and Son and I called in the radio station and I was like just to let you all know, Lauren Graham and her father used to recite that for company! i repeat--but my stupid cousin cut me off because she hates my obsession.

I want The Pacifier to come out already. Does anybody actually know when it's coming out?!