Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! New Laurenage in the new promo. Her hair is very... blonde. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 01-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
<STRONG>Alexis- Kara came in because I told her too, be nice if you want her to come back. She said she watches when she's bored and isn't a really big fan. But likes Lauren. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She saw my Lauren "eye" avatar and we started talking about GG.</STRONG>
Ah. Did you see the second part of my post? Not nice enough? Kara [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

WOO! New promo! I mean, we didn't get to hear her speak, but she looked great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Could someone really nice please tell me what was shown in the new promo? Pretty please. Detail by detail if possible.
Old 01-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully Canopus will show up with some caps, but until then, allow me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[skips annoying Jess crap] Shots of Lorelai and Rory standing at night outside the diner where Rory says "Why is he here." You've seen shots of Lorelai here, but this is close up. They show a scene in the daylight (snow covering the ground) of Lorelai and Rory in the square standing near the gazebo, and Lorelai's hair is exactly the same (straight pulled back ponytail) and same jacket from the night scene, but now with a blue turtleneck. Then there's a shot of Lorelai wearing a black negligee half under the covers leaning back on her arms. She looks excited and talking to Jason who's standing in front of the bed. It's his bedroom I'm pretty sure. It's got the same kind of decor as his office. Then a shot of Lorelai sitting at the counter in the diner talking to Luke. She's wearing a pink turtleneck and a cute striped scarf. We can't hear what they're saying.

I think that was it. I'm blanking, I forgot to tape it.

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Alexis. That was very detailed. If you ever need any information from me, let me know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I know it's just Jason, but I'm kinda excited about the bedroom scene. We don't get enough romance on the show. When was the last time we even saw Lorelai kiss a guy? Alex in Swan Song. Or was that a bad dream that I had?

I heard that Rory and Jess kiss. Ick.
Old 01-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Alexis- I see it now, sorry I didn't see it before. Bad mod. *scolds self*

Thanks for the recap, I told myself to turn GG on before 9 to see the promo but I forgot anyway! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] Typical!

We ask, Canopus delivers.

Quote:
Originally posted by Canopus:
<STRONG>A clip and caps from tonight's new promo.</STRONG>
[ 01-06-2004: Message edited Çherié £u£u ]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead:
<STRONG>Thanks, Alexis. That was very detailed. If you ever need any information from me, let me know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I know it's just Jason, but I'm kinda excited about the bedroom scene. We don't get enough romance on the show. When was the last time we even saw Lorelai kiss a guy? Alex in Swan Song. Or was that a bad dream that I had?

I heard that Rory and Jess kiss. Ick.</STRONG>
Heh. Thanks, I will.

They don't have enough romance, but hopefully Jason's the ticket for now. I think we got a total of two good short kisses last season, that was it. But according to Sookie, Max was an alleged kiss and Alex never existed.

Yeah, Jess and Rory kiss in the flashback montage I skipped...because, yeah, still ick. It was at the gas station. You know, where Romeo was about to light a match next to gasoline machines. Genius. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Cher, and here I was thinking I was keeping the mods on their toes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Glowing.

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Isn't it weird how some critics and even fans of GG often speak of Lorelai like she is a loose woman, yet she's had a lot fewer kisses than her daughter? Remember when Emily said, "You flit from man to man," and Lorelai(in a pained voice) said, "I don't flit from man to man." That dialogue saddened me, because Emily was so mean, and Lorelai was so hurt by the comment. If you believed some of the comments about Lorelai you would think this is true. That bothers me.

I'm ready for a little romance. An adult relationship.

Judging by the promo, it appears that Lorelai might actually talk with Rory about Jess's return. I know I'm fooling myself when I say that. That would require Rory and Lorelai to talk about something other than Paris Hilton, Brennan the frog boy, or study trees.

I'm not crazy about the blonde look, but I must say that she is quite pretty. I know. I never use the word quite.
Old 01-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Judging by the promo, it appears that Lorelai might actually talk with Rory about Jess's return.
:gasp: Don't jinx it!!!
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 01-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

I never used to be this forgetful, honestly. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I don't know what it is, but I hate to bring this subject up because it's so odd to talk about Lauren's umm...chest [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] but it seems that her chest appears smaller on GG than it does on everything else - Do you think it's the clothes they put her in?

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Uh, I don't think they look that different, different clothes, different bras and such can make any girl look different in that uh, area. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Man, I just watched that clip again, and she's wearing those little round diamond hoops. Not a fan. Where are the STUDS!? Hmph. :LorelaiPout:

Ooooh, in color!

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 01-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

I liked seeing that scene with Lorelai and Jason too.. I'm ready for some adult relationship.

And she looks so pretty sitting there looking at Luke.

The boobage thing? Different clothes, bra.. makes a difference, and the way she was sitting on the bed makes a difference..what Alexis said. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't sure where to mention this but I figured here, anyway, Lauren was on Jeopardy today posing an "answer" in a little video clip. She asked what show was it that she appeared on when a character named Jerry was trying to get to the top of her speed dial. She looked very pretty and was wearing the clothes that she had on when she actually played the game.
Old 01-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, that's cute! It sucks when we miss these kind of random things! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 01-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw her on Jeopardy too. My dad said, "It's Ms. Gilmore!" It was cute. He never calls her Lorelai, it's always Ms. Gilmore.