Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Lauren & Company. There's nothing like spending time with your friends.

This thread is to discuss Lauren's friendship with other people. Feel free to post pictures of her friends and family.

[ 03-05-2003: Message edited -Fudgie- ]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 03-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, cute thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I like that picture with Matt and Lauren at the cafe thingy. I don't think I've seen it before, actually. Her top looks like one from a few pics of her walking in somewhere, but I can't find those pics now. Maybe that's the same thing then. Hmm. In which case she's wearing a skirt for the occasion. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Supreme Fan

This is a cute idea, Cheryl!

Aw, Matt and Lauren are so cute! Is it wrong that I want to see cute pictures of them?

Oh, I think those pictures of her were from one of those sites that doesn't allow you to see the picture unless you're a member. Don't remember what site it was, though.

Ooh, found them! Rexfeatures.com.

Ok, they're not showing up for some reason.

[ 03-05-2003: Message edited * Kay * ]

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 03-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

I thought the saying went "There's nothing like friends....especially if they're old....ones." [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The full set of those pictures(that are SO cute but SO tabloidal that I almost hate them) are at lg.net [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Adding...
Old 03-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Okay, I found the whole series. Dude, busy photographer. Stalker'ish, even. </STRONG>
Thank goodness for a telephoto lens, no?
Old 03-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, of course he used that. I'm not stupid and thinking he was standing two feet away from them going, "Say cheeze". [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you all like the thread idea. Lex, I'll change it you want me too.

Yes, she is wearing a skirt. I'll get a picture.
Front:

Behind: (I don't mean this in some sick pervereted way either!)

Check out all the photos here

Old 03-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yes, of course he used that. I'm not stupid and thinking he was standing two feet away from them going, "Say cheeze". [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] You dork, I wasn't saying you didn't know he used a telephoto lens, I was implying something else that perhaps(?) went over your head (unless you chose to ignore that implication, and if you didn't, then yay for me, for making my point fly so damned high).
Old 03-05-2003, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I saw those pics, Cheryl. There's a whole series at lg.net. Btw, what's Matt drinking from that tiny little thing in one of the pictures?

No, I didn't get that then, Bijal. Enlighten me. Apparently I'm slow today...again.

Unless you're implying that I'm the stalker...or something like that. You fill in the rest. In which case that's not very nice to say, and you know that's not true. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-05-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 03-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>No, I didn't get that then, Bijal. Enlighten me. Apparently I'm slow today...again.

Unless you're implying that I'm the stalker...or something like that. You fill in the rest. In which case that's not very nice to say, and you know that's not true. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm just going to enjoy this moment a while before I enlighten you. And stop bolding my name, you lame-o. And no, I wasn't implying you were the stalker. As if you could ever be that stealthy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>As if you could ever be that stealthy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I could if I wanted. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Okay, fine, enjoy your moment. But tell me at some point, okay? Preferably soon. Dude, it's not funny. You know I hate to be slow. You're loving this too much, so I think I'm just gonna forget about it. Wouldn't wanna give you too much enjoyment here. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah, I saw those pics, Cheryl. There's a whole series at lg.net. Btw, what's Matt drinking from that tiny little thing in one of the pictures? </STRONG>
I don't know what it is...it kinda looks like he's a cell phone but you can't really tell. Here is the picture if anyone else can figure it out:

I was watching ET last night and they said how Matthew Perry had a new girl. She was a brunette, and I thought it was Lauren but they said she calls herself Rachel. And that Matt just says they are "friends." Matt has a lot of "friends." I hope Lauren is a good friend to him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, I love this thread. I love all the Lauren/Matt pictures. Looks like they were having fun.

That would have to be a fun job--to go around, taking pictures of celebs without them knowing. Kind of scary too, but you'd always know what celebs were up to.
Old 03-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you like it Roxy. I'd totally be a stalker but not to Lauren of course, she deserves a private life. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7:
<STRONG>That would have to be a fun job</STRONG>
More like a hated job. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Are you serious, would you really want to be a paparazzi photgrapher?

Cheryl, I'm not talking about the cell phone. I mean the thing he's inserting to his mouth. I like Lauren's sunnies. Actually, I like her top, too. Those are really comfy and sporty.