Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have to say something about the age thing. Although, yes, I'll agree.. that girl looks awfully young and if she does indeed look her age, she needs to get off the daddy ride and get a man her own age. And Scott needs to find himself a real woman.. of course, he may just be looking for some fun and not exactly a real relationship. Though, really? How old is that girl? She looks 23-25.. dude Scott, you really aren't looking for commitment, are you?

But if she is older and just looks younger. I feel for her. I can still be easily mistaken for a high schooler and I don't care if I'll love looking younger when I'm older, it still sucks!

Scott looks good in those pics. From his stance in the pics with his girlfriend, he doesn't look like he's too into her. Kind of like the term 'arm candy'. She seemed too into the whole picture taking with her famous boyfriend thing. My guess is that he was single and bored, she came up to him and now they are together. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a new girl soon. That may be harsh, but they did go out once before and broke up.. it will probably happen the same way again.

I think Lauren looks great. The angle of some of the pics are kind of bad.. you can tell from different photographers.. say Wireimage or Daily Celeb. Where you would have the same pic but different angel/pose. It really makes a difference in the pictures. You can make a someone beautiful look bad if you get the angle wrong. I do have complaints over the lighting they used for area they took the pictures at. It was too harsh. They should have used a more warm, neutral lighting.. Which would have taken away from all the glares on the actors faces and clothes. And cut down on the flash photography.. my god there's enough light in that room as it is and they used flash!

I also wish they wuold have just taken pictures from throughout the whole party.. not just poses at the door. Maybe a pic of the cake.. there had to be cake!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

WORD to everything you posted, Kitty.

About the age thing: I`m 27 and nobody who meets me for the first time would guess that I`m older than 20. And yes, it sucks! So that girl could be older than 25. Although, the way she poses at Scott`s side makes her look kind of immature. And even if she`s 30, that is still 16 years younger than him.

I`ve been looking at older pictures of Scott on Wireimages and apparently he and Kristine are breaking up and getting together all the time. There are pics of them together from Dec. 2001 and June 2002. In Sept. 2002 Scott went to an event with another woman. In April and July 2003 pics with Kristine, in May 2004 another woman again. And some events were he went alone. Very strange kind of relationship. She must have little pride to take him back again all the time (assumed that he was the one who ended the relationship). I guess she has her reasons... I also don`t think it will last this time.

Lauren looks great and I think that dress combined with that necklace looks very classy.

I would really like to see a group picture. And a picture of Lauren and Scott together. To compare Scott`s expression in that one and the one with Kristine.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Judging from the way Scott seems to be taking the relationship with Christine I doubt that her presence would have stopped him from posing for a pic with Lauren. I'm still hoping that there are still pics missing cause I really wanna see Alexis and the cake.

Lauren looks gorgeous.

Word to everything you said Kitty.

I did already say what I think bout the pic with Scott's gf in another thread. I still do think that he has more chemistry with Amy. And he looks way more happy and pleased in that pic too. *rolls eyes*

Nice to see you back Cat! Hope you had a great trip. I would have made a pic of the billboard too *lol* I'm really looking forward to the new chapter

Scott does look veeery nice in those pics. ^^

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

You should see me, sitting here studying these pics. You'd think these are part of my finals or something.

It's all in the eyes. If you look at both of them, they aren't happy. She's putting on a pose, getting all close to him.. almost too close that it seems as she's being possessive rather than being comfortable and confident. Her eyes aren't smiling. They are almost scared. Scott looks as if he could care less. He's not even looking at the camera in one of the pics with her.. he's staring off in the room. He's not even hiding his "I don't care" attitude. They are too stiff, too conformed, they look bored with each other.

He's more comfortable around Amy.. makes sense. They are friends, so yes.. his whole self has become friendlier. He's actually smiling, he's leaning into Amy. He's having fun.

My guess is we won't see Scott with this girl for that long.

Also Scott is known to be a big flirt. He's also in the spotlight with lots of women who fall over him and flirt shamelessly with him and I'm sure he flirts back. It takes a lot to handle someone like that and not get jealous.

and why don't we have a picture of the cake? I mean, this is huge.. they had to have a big 'Congratulations' cake!

Old 12-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
and why don't we have a picture of the cake? I mean, this is huge.. they had to have a big 'Congratulations' cake!
That's probably the obligatory shot we'll see on the entertainment news outlets come Monday.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
There probably aren't any, considering SP's girlfriend was there, too. Doubt she'd want SP taking a picture with LG.
Quote:
Judging from the way Scott seems to be taking the relationship with Christine I doubt that her presence would have stopped him from posing for a pic with Lauren
Hm.. I don't think that her presence should have stopped him from posing with Lauren.
I mean, come on... thats work, why should it bother her if they're posing for pictures together? If it bothers her so much she shouldn't have been going there with him...

I still stick to the niece theory
Old 12-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

'cause one of the most important rules of dating is not pissing off the girlfriend in public or making a scene. I've seen so many wild fights when the girl gets so jealous. It's not pretty.

Maybe there are pictures of him and Lauren.. maybe it's one of those obligatory shots we'll see on Monday.

Old 12-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Passionate Fan

It`s really strange that they are so awkward in these pics. I mean, they know each other at least 3 years.

I`m still hoping for a Lauren/Scott pic to compare it with the Scott/girlfriend pic.
And a cake pic would be nice too.

I guess Scott`s motive for this relationship is, that he doesn`t like to be alone and she likes the attention being with Scott gets her.

Don`t we need a new thread soon? Because I go to bed now and therefore might miss the start: here`s an idea for a thread title that I got after watching the KTLA interview:

`Cause she is very friendly with his tongue
Old 12-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

'Cause their tongues are very friendly.

I think Scott doesn't like to be alone.. then again, no one does. I think he's more into just having fun, having someone around. She may enjoy the attention and spotlight that being with him brings.

Old 12-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't say that they should've been making out or something... posing for some pictures should be tolerable...

But I found those pictures already... They're great!
I love Laurens dress! Nice color!
But Katie Walters kinda scares me Does she have new teeth or something? Cause she's showing them on every single picture

Uh but Lauren..... Its just a speculation and it absolutely has nothing to do with me wanting L/S together But don't you guys also think that she looks a bit..... I don't know... pregnant?
I'm not saying that she looks fat or something lol... but I've seen a lot of pregnant women and she does look a bit like she's pregnant!

But maybe I'm wrong. Of course I'm wrong...
Old 12-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

No, she's not pregnant. This is what we all mean by satin being unforgiving. If light bounces off of her in the wrong way, she can look pregnant.. especially when the photographers know nothing about camera angles.

Old 12-06-2004, 06:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I agree about the Satin thing, some pictures could have been better taken esp if they had have changed the lighting and not used flash... idiots

'Cause with Scott the no tongue kisses aren't an option

Who wants to set up the new thread?

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94