Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does anyone know when Parenthood started production, the second time with Lauren? or when the 2nd pilot filmed vs the regular episode shooting schedule?
The filming for the pilot started mid November 2009.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

They aren't showing for me either Nathie.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, YAY, I'm over 100 posts finally. I don't know what that means, but I think it means something

Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone know when Parenthood started production, the second time with Lauren? or when the 2nd pilot filmed vs the regular episode shooting schedule?
The filming for the pilot started mid November 2009.
Interesting....so that December 2009 sighting of Peter could have been during the early stages of Kraham.

Though personally, from interviews and some videos of them, it seems to me like they were in the flirting stage in January 2010, and probably really launched a relationship in February 2010. That's all my own speculation though. (Especially based on that one interview where Lauren asked Peter if he said good things about her, and he replied "I certainly did". They were flirty, but very polite and he was kind of on his best behavior...as though he was still trying to make a good impression and win her over, but not like they were a couple yet.)

Oh, and getting back to what Erika C. said. I can't find the link now, but I remember a quote from her saying something like "Lauren came to see me in my trailer, and told me that she and Peter were seeing each other. She was really happy about it, and said they had been friends for a long time, and that he was one of the first people she met when she came to LA. They are really sweet together and very loving, but very professional. And she didn't want anyone to feel awkward about it."

I could be combining two interviews/quotes together there, but I think the jist of it is right. But it seemed to me, from that interview, that the relationship developed after the show started shooting, since Lauren wanted to tell Erika what had developed, and it was something new that wasn't there when they started shooting.

As a non-Kraham related aside, did anyone catch Monica Potter's comment in the Billy Bush interview*? He (or the other interviewer) mentioned something about Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter, and Jeter's huge new home, and how they must be very much in love...and Monica chimed in "Oh, they ARE!" totally confirming how serious they are. That must be one very happy set, with people in the cast in happy relationships (with very beautiful people BTW, who also seem nice and fun) at various stages of development: married people like Potter, Nelson and Jaeger; engaged people like Dax Shepard (w/Kristen Bell), people in committed relationships like Kraham and Minka Kelly, and happy seekers like Erika.

* I hate that site BTW....it's got so much junk on it, it's really hard to load and watch any videos. They hang, or launch ads halfway through that really eat memory and cause my system to slow down. With the Monica Potter one, halfway through the video hung up, so I could hear them talking about her tooth, but never actually saw what was happening. I'm actually working with a temporarily laptop now, since my HD crashed and I have to install a new one and reload everything. But my temp laptop is a spare one from work that's not as fast as my usual one, so crumped up sites like Access Hollywood really dog it down. : Very annoying
Old 02-25-2011, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and Access Hollywood doesn't allow for easy grabbing of video's without the right software.

I love that Lauren went and told her cast mates and didn't try and keep it a secret, something from playing Lorelai for 7 years certainly paid off then
Old 02-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah2010 (View Post)
Oh, YAY, I'm over 100 posts finally. I don't know what that means, but I think it means something
It means you can change your avi to any picture you want.

I remember the pilot shooting so well cause it happened when I was in LA and in my second week there I kept looking for any signs of Parenthood shooting like a goof cause I knew they were filming right back then.

And to ease your mind about Kraham. Your quote from Erika was pretty much accurate. Lauren didn`t tell her about them right away though, so there`s no clear indication of when they started dating. The first sighting we got was from mid February in SF. So yeah, I pretty much agree what you said about the flirty stage in January.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Extreme Fan

In case some of you are interested, a Peter's interview for Beastly
Old 02-25-2011, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley3380 (View Post)
In case some of you are interested, a Peter's interview for Beastly
I am! Thank you!!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-25-2011, 04:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do know where the post is, but Erika said that in a radio interview! I have the file but I'm sure I download it from here!

if someone wants it just let me know! (although what they said she say is true, so your not missing anything)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah2010 (View Post)
I'm so jealous I want to hit 100 too so I can change my avi!

Andy
Old 02-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Valentine.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmoregilmore (View Post)
I do know where the post is, but Erika said that in a radio interview! I have the file but I'm sure I download it from here!

if someone wants it just let me know! (although what they said she say is true, so your not missing anything)

I'm so jealous I want to hit 100 too so I can change my avi!
Could I bother you for it? I'm interested in Erika in general lol.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

No problem, I send it in a private message but then i thought maybe someone else wants it! so here it is

Erika's interview

she talks about lauren and peter at the begining!

Andy
Old 02-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmoregilmore (View Post)
No problem, I send it in a private message but then i thought maybe someone else wants it! so here it is

Erika's interview

she talks about lauren and peter at the begining!
Thanks!!
Old 02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was just reading an atricle about Alex Pettyfer being late to last nights premier of Beastly becase of a fire at his house and was wondering if Peter went to the premier and if Lauren was with him? Hmmm?
Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
I was just reading an atricle about Alex Pettyfer being late to last nights premier of Beastly becase of a fire at his house and was wondering if Peter went to the premier and if Lauren was with him? Hmmm?
No, we would definitely have something here by now had they been there. I checked the usual places this morning and I'm sure others did. They weren't there
Old 02-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for Erika's interview