Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Hannah. They are truly match made in heaven. Lauren stated a few times that she likes to challange her fear, even if its just riding rollercosters or watching horror movies.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Little OT, I just read a tidbit from an old interview with Peter where he was asked about Sorkin.

Quote:
"Sorkin and Ball are among television's most successful and gifted writers. Krause has been lucky enough to work for both. "I had an interesting relationship with Sorkin," recalls Krause. "We yelled and screamed at each other but it was a healthy, volatile relationship. That volatility doesn't exist with Alan and me. It's a gentler relationship, and he's more open to collaboration than Aaron was. I have ideas and I like them to be heard, and if they're good, I like them to be employed. Aaron was a great guy but we were not necessarily the best professional match. Alan and I are better suited to working with each other."
I´m sure the actors are happy to work for Katims and be heard.lol

Old 03-04-2011, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Little OT, I just read a tidbit from an old interview with Peter where he was asked about Sorkin.

I´m sure the actors are happy to work for Katims and be heard.lol
Interesting tidbit. Sheds some new light on Lauren's answer to the Sorkin versus Palladino question.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

^Yeah, I've heard similar things about Sorkin. When she answered, I assumed she was referring to Matthew's experience working with him, I didn't remember that Peter worked with Sorkin as well.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I went and saw Peter in the movie Beastly tonight. He's got a small role in the film and his character is a real jerk. He looks good though. Anyway, my expectations for the movie were pretty low going in. It was better than I thought it would be but really just an ok movie. Neil Patrick Harris stole the show for me- very funny. The very end of the movie was really good though. I don't want to say more and ruin it in case anyone here may have intentions of seeing it.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
When she answered, I assumed she was referring to Matthew's experience working with him, I didn't remember that Peter worked with Sorkin as well.
Didn't Lauren work with him too? Briefly during her guest spot on Studio 60? I got the sense that she answered that question like "Well, since I worked with Palladino for years, and Sorkin just that once, I'm going with Palladino" and that let her give an answer without really giving an opinion.

Also, it's not surprising that there was yelling and volatility in a Sorkin relationship in the 90's. Drug abuse can make people prone to that kind of thing. (web-search Sorkin drug abuse if you want the details)

BTW there's one scene in Sports Night, where Sorkin makes a cameo while other characters are at a bar (including Peter's character) - based on the outtakes of that scene, I always wonder if a few people on screen weren't high at the time. Though maybe it was just filmed at the end of a long day, and everyone was just a little giggly, so who knows. (I tried to grab a link of the outake video from Youtube, but couldn't find it)

Last edited by Hannah2010; 03-05-2011 at 07:41 AM
Old 03-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like to know about the new Sorkin HBO project and the part Lauren would be 'perfect for'.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the "I met/saw" thread or here but decided on here because I think it's telling. There was a Lauren twitter sighting in Santa Rosa today. Where there's LG in N. Cali there is most likely PK!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Cool It was about time. I missed the N.Cali sightings.

ETA: could that mean that they were in Mexico City tonight again?lol

Quote:
What's UP Peter Krause & Lauren Graham?! So fun having dinner with y'all at Mexico City tonite.
Busy Sunday it seems.lol

Last edited by Danke; 03-07-2011 at 12:34 AM
Old 03-07-2011, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

I freaked when I saw Mexico City at first bc I was going to go on Saturday then went somewhere else. I was gonna be so mad at myself if they were there on sat lol. Looks like Sunday is the night to go for them. Note to self!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww! So excited to hear about another sighting, thanks for posting!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new sightings!
Shan, you have to go on a Sunday night.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-07-2011, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katka - that's the restaurant right
Old 03-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Katka. Good to see sightings again.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 03-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

It was about time for a sighting

Thanks, Debbie and Katka.