Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Nope not him. He could pass as a look-a-like though lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 08-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the scans Katka!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread, ele!

Why the anti lurkers sentiments? Posting isn't for everyone, for various reasons and quite frankly, forums can often do better if some had stayed lurkers. I was a GG spoiler lurker for some time before posting for the first time. I'm sure some wish I'd stayed in lurkdom, lol.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 08-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Tftnt.

Katka, thank you SO much for posting those Krause scans! (I kinda wish we had a specific Krause thread on here...not necessarily on Lauren's board but FF in general) And I for one LOVE his deep thinking mind, one of his many attributes. I'm a complete sucker for intelligent & geeky guys...MUCH more attractive to me than your typical studmuffins. Well, they of course have to have a charismatic personality attached & can't be a total beanpole, but yeah...intelligence turns me on. I think he makes a GREAT match for Lauren.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, ele!

Why the anti lurkers sentiments? Posting isn't for everyone, for various reasons and quite frankly, forums can often do better if some had stayed lurkers. I was a GG spoiler lurker for some time before posting for the first time. I'm sure some wish I'd stayed in lurkdom, lol.
Well, if I look at the stuff we post exclusively here from lauren-online and then I find it in places I don't want to, and there are many of those, from people I know who only lurk here I'm all in for making the board invisible. Not that we have the power. But I just hate it. And I can't change it. Which sucks.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

gjoni - I don´t mind lurkers, I just dont like them posting stuff they read here on other sites. Like on twitter, you can read people commenting our board without really posting here. Plus we came up with the Kraham name and now the term is normally used all over the internet. Im just more wary with this thread cos we post lots of personal stuff here and we know how both of them like to keep their live private. So it makes me feel little guilty, that´s all.

To lurkes, come and play with us

Old 08-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Well, if I look at the stuff we post exclusively here from lauren-online and then I find it in places I don't want to, and there are many of those, from people I know who only lurk here I'm all in for making the board invisible. Not that we have the power. But I just hate it. And I can't change it. Which sucks.
I understand that, but it wouldn't be very fair on all the innocent lurkers who just like to read stuff
Old 08-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Well, if you are logged in, you can see the stuff. Problem solved. It would keep at least a few people away. The last Kraham thread had 15.000 visitors. That's a scary number.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW 15 000 visits for 300 post, that's a lot of lurking... mind you this place can be intimidating for newbies.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Katka, Got ya. I understand where you are coming from though, especially if things, like you and Ele are saying, are showing up elsewhere when they shouldn't be able to. I have to agree with Craig that this thread is intimidating to some. I never felt like I would be comfortable with being a member because I felt like I would be an intruder or something so I just stayed a lurker for a long time because I do enjoy all of the info, pics, articles, etc that everyone here finds plus I always enjoyed what everyone had to say about Lauren and all of the projects that she has been involved with. I a lot of times still feel that I am intruding so I don't really post as much I would like. I don't belong to any other forums so I don't have anything to compare this to. I do, for the most part now, feel comfortable and enjoy it here, but like I say I do have my moments where I feel like I shouldn't be. Just my insecurites I guess, but what I was trying to say is that I do understand about lurking. Rambling and OT ended.

I don't want the phone pic's unless they are asked for. Yes, I like to see pics, especially of Lauren and Peter but not that way. I would like the tweets to be a little more informative like the where, when and who with kind of info. And, no, I don't think that that is Peter either.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Sarah, never feel like you're intruding - just dive in! I feel like a dope cause it never even occurred to me to lurk I just went from posting on Lauren-online to here!

And if that's Peter I'll change my name to Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock and run naked into the sea
Old 08-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

to me the board was never intimidating, but I often felt like a intruder because, when I first registered here, everybody already knew each other and I was really, really lost but it's just cool now.
So lurkers, come join the fun.

btw, the man in the pic does look like him. I think I'd have mistaken the man for Peter if you guys hadn't said it wasn't him.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 08-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathieGomes (View Post)
btw, the man in the pic does look like him. I think I'd have mistaken the man for Peter if you guys hadn't said it wasn't him.
Well, that's not Peter's nose. Or his jawline. They have a similar physique, but he would have had to have had a little plastic surgery on his face for it to be him.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Well, that's not Peter's nose. Or his jawline. They have a similar physique, but he would have had to have had a little plastic surgery on his face for it to be him.
boy, I really don't know Peter.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 08-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Well, there IS one way to make this thread invisible but I dare not mention it or I'd probably be lynched!

And Sarah, you & I are kinda on the same page in regards to feeling like an intruder. I'm feeling more comfortable with everyone but it takes time getting to know everyone. I'm a very friendly person...sometimes to a fault ...& that can be terribly offputting for some...but I can't help my newfound enthusiasm for this actress! I'm just thrilled to have others as crazy about her as I am!