Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

I mean, sure they keep it professional. If you don't know it, you probably won't notice. They just can't help but glance sometimes. They're probably unaware of it and they do it automatically. But you can only see it if you know it. I think.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathieGomes (View Post)
totally agree with you.
besides, just because people say there's a chemistry between them, doesn't mean it has something to do with an affair or something. People always said Lauren and Alexis had a chemistry and it's because they just work very well together and that's it.
I think we see a lot more than most people do because we're usually looking for something more.

Good point. I've noticed Lauren has a nice chemistry with most people she interacts with onscreen. I believe that's contributed to her easy-going personality & charisma. I love her chemistry with Mae Whitman.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lauren also had great chemistry with Scott on GG but from some reports/rumors they barely spent time together off screen.

Chemistry comes in different forms, it doesn't have to mean they hop into bed with each other off screen, good thing this time it appears they have
Old 07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Lauren also had great chemistry with Scott on GG but from some reports/rumors they barely spent time together off screen.

Chemistry comes in different forms, it doesn't have to mean they hop into bed with each other off screen, good thing this time it appears they have
Yes, I loved Graham's chemistry w/ Patterson! That, along with the intelligent writing, is why I got sucked into GG so intensely.

And it's sad. It's as if I'm living vicariously through them! I think I really need to get a life.

On a Peter Krause note, I seriously crushed on him in SFU! I know he's not your A typical studmuffin, but I find him to be sooooo sexy! Well, I think he was much sexier in SFU but he still looks good here. It's just that he plays more of an uptight married character in PH so it takes a little away from his sex appeal. I'm so thrilled that he's found work beyond SFU & this show looks promising! I really hope they expand & loosen his character up a bit in S2 though. He & Lauren make an absolutely adorable couple, I think it's clear they're smitten with one another.

Last edited by Talula78; 07-10-2010 at 10:30 PM
Old 07-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

jeez, I just watched the finale of 6FU. There was lots and lots of tears. bah.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

I looooove that finale. So much.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
I looooove that finale. So much.
I did too, though I could live without them telling me how every single character will die in the future.lol It was little over the top but I guess it was kind of a part of it since it was a show about death.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I did too, though I could live without them telling me how every single character will die in the future.lol It was little over the top but I guess it was kind of a part of it since it was a show about death.
Oh my God!!! That was my favourite part about it!!! Claire's drive?! And what song was it? Breathe Me? Oh I haven't watched that in so long but I think that was my fave ending of any TV show ever - the last few minutes were to die for
Old 07-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
I think that was my fave ending of any TV show ever - the last few minutes were to die for
That's what I said! The song was "Breathe Me" (I can't hear that song without thinking about the ending and tearing up), and I agree that Claire's drive with the flash forwards was an absolutely perfect ending for the show. Now I want to go watch my DVDs again!
Old 07-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Shush people..... I'm still on season 3.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
Oh my God!!! That was my favourite part about it!!! Claire's drive?! And what song was it? Breathe Me? Oh I haven't watched that in so long but I think that was my fave ending of any TV show ever - the last few minutes were to die for
Spot on! I haven't cried so much as I did watching that finale! It was SO well constructed, poignant & touching. IMO it is the best finale of any TV show hands down!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

well, if they did end like this in Gilmore girls and show me how Lorelai will die I would be devasted for years.lol

Old 07-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
well, if they did end like this in Gilmore girls and show me how Lorelai will die I would be devasted for years.lol
lol, true!

Ok, since no one is adding new info, I'll also allow myself to babble a bit.

I'm curious as to what people here think - How come Lauren and Peter were so close and cozy in all those pics from the Phood premiere day (both events) as compared to all their joint media appearances since? - was it because they weren't a couple yet back then or because they thought no one would care/notice/conclude anything from that or because of anyother explanation...?

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 07-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure they were already a couple back then especially when you take the Redbook interview and consider that they were seen at Quince in SF a few days before the premiere as well as Lauren's birthday party a few weeks later. So maybe it was "fresh" but I definitely think they were a couple but probably figured nobody would sense it and they were right.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I agree with Ele.
Now that it's out they're just sneakier.