Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2011, 09:56 AM
Absolute Fan

i love the way she smiles and acts all love struck when his name is mentioned, or when they talk about him! she seems so happy!
Agie
Old 11-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiepagie07 (View Post)
i love the way she smiles and acts all love struck when his name is mentioned, or when they talk about him! she seems so happy!
Yeah she almost looks like a teenager in love! So adorable!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 11-16-2011, 05:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
She never talked about her relationships before so who knows. If she was not dating her coostar I bet we would know nothing about her relationship status. We´ll see how open she is when PH ends, I guess, but I wonder if the reporters will even care to bring that up when it won´t be "shocking" anymore.
Hopefully they'll be married by the time the show ends!

P.S. How do I get my name onto the Kraham supporters list? I'm obviously new here, but I'm NOT new to being a Lauren fan!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's funny, I think most people have already moved past the "shock" value of their relationship. I know I have. I hardly even think about it, if ever. I agree with those who believe more attention is drawn to it when Lauren becomes embarrassed or awkward. She should just be matter of fact about it and say to hell w/ everyone, they'll have to get over it.

She does still look like she's happy w/ him and that pleases me immensely.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's funny, I think most people have already moved past the "shock" value of their relationship. I know I have. I hardly even think about it, if ever. I agree with those who believe more attention is drawn to it when Lauren becomes embarrassed or awkward. She should just be matter of fact about it and say to hell w/ everyone, they'll have to get over it.
Yeah I totally agree with this too. Even Ellen seemed pretty confused about the way Lauren was acting about it, "There is no Fred, what is wrong with you?" lol. I know she's very private about her life (which is totally respectable), but now that it's out.. there's really no point in trying to hide the fact altogether.

And yeah absolutely love seeing how this relationship seems to make her so happy.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcswinnie (View Post)
P.S. How do I get my name onto the Kraham supporters list? I'm obviously new here, but I'm NOT new to being a Lauren fan!
Simply by asking, added you.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:05 AM
New Fan

Thanks!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:08 PM
New Fan

I don't understand why Lauren is so coy about their relationship in TV interviews when they've talked about it in magazines interviews. Redbook immediately comes to mind but there are other mentions of it, like TV Guide and TV Week. It's really no secret to anyone anymore.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeTheWorld (View Post)
I don't understand why Lauren is so coy about their relationship in TV interviews when they've talked about it in magazines interviews. Redbook immediately comes to mind but there are other mentions of it, like TV Guide and TV Week. It's really no secret to anyone anymore.
You'd actually be surprised at how many people don't know. I'm constantly seeing tweets of people just finding out and being appalled about them being siblings and dating. I even see some tweets of people thinking she's dating Matthew Perry. LOL
Old 11-17-2011, 04:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeTheWorld (View Post)

She could act the same way during the magazine interviews, but it just doesn't come through on paper.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Video from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Like Peter's reaction when Lauren mentions she was in the Langley Saxonettes (sp?) lol

Old 11-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

First vid with them together in years! Thanks Chazman for the clip!!
They were clearly in a good mood, I loved it

Old 11-24-2011, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Yay. thanks

Good mood indeed. Love Lauren's hand moves and Peter's reaction to the drill team news
Old 11-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Extreme Fan

"Oh that's good." Haha too cute.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 11-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

What a great Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for the new promo and for Kraham!!!!

What a difference 2 days make.