Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2004, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Isn't that somewhere in Massachusetts? I don't know, but I thought so.

Thanks for sharing all the "where is she now?" gossip, Alexis .
Old 05-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dartmouth is in Hanover, NH. For those you who don't know state abbreviatons that's New Hampshire. All the way up in those mountians, were kind of close w/the east coast Eli.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure there might be one there as well, but I checked it up and there is definitely a Dartmouth in MA as I thought. And yeah, I know it's close to the east cost. That is, if I remember correctly, NH a border state to MA, so it seems pretty east coast'y to me. Or maybe not, since it also borders to Canada? In any event, I know where it's placed, whatever you call that area.

Wow, geography is fun. Sorry about that.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-22-2004 at 02:30 PM
Old 05-22-2004, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

That website I got it from mentioned something about South Beach?
Old 05-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Google works wonders - According to them there is a South Beach, Masschuetts but none in New Hampshire.

So, I apologize to my co-mod, because it seems that I was wrong.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 06-25-2004, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Alrighty, so Lauren's in New York right now. I'm so confused about when she's filming her movies, but she does have an apartment in NYC I'm sure she won't let go to waste this summer.

Quote:
June 24th 2004 i was at the marketnyc, a young designers market in soho, and i saw lauren graham (gilmore girls mom). she is absolutely beautiful and actually taller than expected, which was a nice change. everyone i see tend to be ugly munchkins in the light of day!!
Old 06-26-2004, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

I was going to go to sleep! but...

That's so cool. So she is in New York right now. Aren't they, The Pacifier, filming kind of close to New York right now? Of she could have a week off. She has to be back in L.A. in about two weeks (one week?) for the start of GG. I'm hoping she can get onto a talk show before she goes back.. Kilborn?

The Market NYC 268 Mulberry St. The site doesn't say much, but they seem to have some trendy clothing and this site shows some of the jewelry they have there. MarketNYC is also dubbed as "The Young Designers Market ".

The Manhattan's Users Guide says,

Quote:
The beginnings of a bright idea:
1. Gather together clothing, jewelry and handbag designers early in their careers.
2. Showcase the work in an indoor, casual, flea market-like environment.

The Market NYC, 268 Mulberry [Houston/Prince], is open every Saturday from 11am-7pm. The clothes are very, how-you-say, fashion-forward and geared to the designers' contemporaries (young). More designers and a broader range of styles would help. But it's a good concept and worth a look.
I have too much time on my hands.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-26-2004, 01:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Very nice.

I find it amusing how everyone that sees Lauren or Alexis in person are surprised at how much taller they are in real life.

You know, that Gilmore Girls cast is seriously one of the tallest on TV, I'm sure. Scott Patterson does not seem that tall, but he easily stands above Lauren in heels. That means he's at least 6'2-3". Then you have tall gargantuan Jared Padalecki and Edward Hermann.

Milo, who looks somewhat short on the show, isn't that short, as he still stands above a 5'7" Alexis in heels.

(Maybe it's because I'm 5'5" that I think everyone around me is tall.)
Old 06-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins
I find it amusing how everyone that sees Lauren or Alexis in person are surprised at how much taller they are in real life.

You know, that Gilmore Girls cast is seriously one of the tallest on TV, I'm sure. Scott Patterson does not seem that tall, but he easily stands above Lauren in heels. That means he's at least 6'2-3". Then you have tall gargantuan Jared Padalecki and Edward Hermann.

Milo, who looks somewhat short on the show, isn't that short, as he still stands above a 5'7" Alexis in heels.

(Maybe it's because I'm 5'5" that I think everyone around me is tall.)
Yeah, I knew that Jared was tall, but I never thought Milo, Lauren or Alexis looked that tall...especially Milo looks shorter on TV than he really is, maybe it's because if those baggy clothes he often wears...
Old 06-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think it is cool that there tall. I am only 5'3 so they would tower over me. My brother towers over me and he is 6'4 I look like a migget next to him lol.
Old 06-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't understand the big fuss everyone makes over Jared. He's what? 6'2".. he's not a giant. Many guys are 6'2". But that is a tall cast. I believe 5'2 is the shortest on the cast. Lauren is the tallest girl at almost 5'10.

Lauren looks really tall in person. Funny, 'cause Alexis didn't look so tall.. and I'm a lot shorter than she is.

I'm only 4'11. Kevin was 6'4.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-28-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
I don't understand the big fuss everyone makes over Jared.
I think it's the fact that he's basically the youngest person in the cast and yet the tallest, second maybe only to Ed Herrmann who is the oldest.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Actully I thin k the guy who plays Maury babets husband is the tallest he reminds me of Learch on the adams family.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
I don't understand the big fuss everyone makes over Jared. He's what? 6'2".. he's not a giant.
I think he looks really tall, but that's just me. I guess it's like Alexis said in an earlier post, that it's because he's the youngest, yet the tallest.
And he's quite skinny so he looks even taller...

I'm 5'3...and I've always wished I was a little bit taller. Not that there's anything wrong with being short, but a little more height couldn't hurt. But then, I can always wear high-heels.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
I think he looks really tall, but that's just me. I guess it's like Alexis said in an earlier post, that it's because he's the youngest, yet the tallest.
And he's quite skinny so he looks even taller...

I'm 5'3...and I've always wished I was a little bit taller. Not that there's anything wrong with being short, but a little more height couldn't hurt. But then, I can always wear high-heels.
I think Jared is 6'4", but I'm not sure where I read that. Who really knows? Alexis, I've heard is 5'6-7", which for some reason to me, is actually a huge difference between mid-height and tall.

Thing about wearing heels is... I have friends who are 5'8" or taller who always wears heels, and I tell them, "Come on now, give me a break!" But they love wearing their heels. Lauren, it seems, also likes wearing her heels, although Alexis opts for flats or sneakers or even not-as-high heels to public events more often.