Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2004, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

I doubt those from the studios will ever find the time or even care to come here. But she respects and loves her job and I would never want to jeopardize it.. so I like to take precautions. I still don't believe the big wigs will ever come here, but she's a friend.

I believe they start filming ep. 22 some time next week.

I'm still wondering what Lauren is doing this summer. I haven't heard anything, but Seeing Other People comes out in May.. so maybe we'll see her on some talk shows. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 03-31-2004, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Actually, I don't know if ya'll remember, but some clips of They Shoot Gilmore's Dont' They? got up on a website the day before it aired...remember? Well anyway, turns out "TPTB" whoever that might be found out about it and were considering legal action. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] So, you never know, and better safe than sorry.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Hmm. Hope we know about all of these upcoming projects!

Found this on Lauren's Yahoo message board.

Quote:
Lauren is smart & beautiful
by: radarawks (F/Washington DC area) 11/24/03 08:07 am
Msg: 4 of 8
I know her family (but not her)she is as smart and educated as she is beautiful and talented. I know that she has worked on other projects, hopefully more movies will be coming out next year. She completed her degree then studied acting, she is a wonderful role model for young girls (in a profession with precious few of those)!

~a fan
Old 04-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

aww! How sweet! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

yeah, I remember those clips that came out before the episode did.. but I never heard of legal action. Wow!

Old 04-03-2004, 09:31 PM
New Fan

So, Kitty, they are filming 22 eps this season instead of 21? I wonder why that is cause in all the past seasons they have filmed 21. Guess they decided to give the viewers more for their money, so to speak.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Or maybe they realized that last year's ending episodes were dumb considering the show doesn't revolve around Jess and the spin-off never happened that they'd be nice to us and give us an extra episode to make up for it!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Seasons 2 and 3 both had 22 episodes. Season 1 had 21.
Old 04-05-2004, 04:53 PM
New Fan

I agree about the lameness of last season's ending episodes. And A.B. you are soo right about seasons 2 and 3. I forgot about that. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2004, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Couldn't really figure out where to post this, but it was a sighting, so here seems appropriate.

Quote:
Monday, April 05, 2004
Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal

Sightings

Ben Affleck, wearing a white baseball cap backward among a bachelor-party crowd at Light (Bellagio) that included Michael Jordan, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk and actress Juliette Lewis, who was also spotted at the Ultimate Fighting Championship bouts on Friday at Mandalay Bay. ... Matthew Perry, heading backstage after Elton John's show on Saturday with former girlfriend Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls") and other friends. ... At Bradley Ogden restaurant (Caesars Palace) on Saturday: Harry Connick Jr. and his wife, Jill, and Carey and cast members of "The Drew Carey Show." Members of the group Queen dined at Bradley Ogden on Friday. ... At Rain nightclub (Palms) on Saturday: Star Jones of "The View," Kansas City Chiefs sensation Dante Hall, and Ultimate Fighting Championship brawlers Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz. ... Funnyman Norm McDonald, at the Palms on Saturday for Bravo's celebrity poker tournament.
Old 05-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Maybe it's just coincedential and maybe they are just good friends.. but Matthew Perry's name keeps popping up along side of Lauren's name quite a few times lately.

Where was Elton John's show held? I haven't heard about that.. they didn't have a place where they were at?

Old 05-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

They're just good friends for now as far as I know. Matthew Perry said on Oprah a few weeks ago he's "in love" with his girlfriend Rachel Dunn.

I'm not sure exactly where the Elton John show was, just that it was in Vegas.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
Where was Elton John's show held? I haven't heard about that.. they didn't have a place where they were at?
Oh, look, I found a little more info.

Quote:
Celeb eats

When Elton John is in town -- and often when he isn't -- the stars who attend his Caesars Palace show are making Bradley Ogden the de rigeur destination for their pre- or post-show supper.

Over the weekend the restaurant fed Sir Elton and his partner, David Furnish, along with a slew of celebs who attended one of his "Red Piano" performances.

A partial list: "Will & Grace" star Eric McCormack, Matthew Perry, Drew Carey and show castmates Diedrich Bader (Oswald) and Kathy Kinney (Mimi), Martin Short, Tom Green, Kiss frontman Paul Stanley, Victor Garber (Jack Bristow on "Alias"), Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon of Queen, former NFL running back Christian Okoye, "Gilmore Girls" star Lauren Graham and celeb restaurateur Alan Stillman of Smith & Wollensky fame.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ohh, so she's in Las Vegas now. She's pretty busy this summer.

Old 05-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

No, I don't think so. It's the same Elton John party I mentioned before that was in early April (the 5th). I'm pretty sure this was when she taped the celebrity poker thing that's going to air in June.

Anyone live in Dartmouth? Just kidding.

Quote:
My uncle works at a very exclusive real estate agency in Dartmouth and he told me some of the famous celebrities who will be stopping by our little town this summer. (He said for secrecy he wouldn't give me specific locations, so bear with me)

Posted by <wertherman> on May 12, 2004 01:26 PM:

by the way, there is another celebrity scheduled to visit, none other than Lauren Graham, best known as her turn in Gilmore Girls.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

hmm.. where is Dartmouth?