Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2004, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if any of you keep up with the tagboard on www.laurengrahamfan.com ,but Lauren's cousin (take that for what you will) who's about 13 posts there regularly and said that on Oct 31st Lauren became an Aunt to twins: Elizabeth Nicole was 5lbs 2oz. and Aiden Jordyn was 5lbs 8oz. I don't read it often, Alicia does, but Lauren can't really be an Aunt unless her step-brother or sisters had kids, which I don't think is likely.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
I don't know if any of you keep up with the tagboard on www.laurengrahamfan.com ,but Lauren's cousin (take that for what you will) who's about 13 posts there regularly and said that on Oct 31st Lauren became an Aunt to twins: Elizabeth Nicole was 5lbs 2oz. and Aiden Jordyn was 5lbs 8oz. I don't read it often, Alicia does, but Lauren can't really be an Aunt unless her step-brother or sisters had kids, which I don't think is likely.
Hi i go to that site often.... to... actually met the girl who posted that.. i think u read it wrong... Lauren has 2 new cousins... shes not an aunt. Laurens little cousin's mother had the twins which makes them two NEW cousins to Lauren.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh, maybe I did read wrong. I know someone posted "Congrats on her new niece and nephew", and I kept looking for the original post from Alyssa, but the tag board is a little messed up so I couldn't find it. Anyway, cool if Lauren's family has expanded. I'm a triplet and one of my sisters and I babysat 3 month old twins a couple of weeks ago, a boy and a girl. That mom is in for it!
Old 11-03-2004, 11:22 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Oh, maybe I did read wrong. I know someone posted "Congrats on her new niece and nephew", and I kept looking for the original post from Alyssa, but the tag board is a little messed up so I couldn't find it. Anyway, cool if Lauren's family has expanded. I'm a triplet and one of my sisters and I babysat 3 month old twins a couple of weeks ago, a boy and a girl. That mom is in for it!
lol yeah the bored is a lil messed up considering u can only post 3 lines! lol! ok well i just wanted to make sure people didnt think one of Laurens step brothers/sisters had a twins lol it was Laurens cousin's wife. Lol. HAve you ever met Alyssa? or talked with her? if not you should she is soo sweet i met her and Lauren once but a couple years ago when Alyssa was only about 10 so. Lol.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Aw, I haven't talked with her. Maybe I'll mosey on over there and invite her to post here with the other LG fans if she wants. She sounds sweet.

*pause*

Wait. You met Lauren? Details! Not asking for anything scandelous, but was she nice? That's kind of a duh question, but it's always good to hear.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Aw, I haven't talked with her. Maybe I'll mosey on over there and invite her to post here with the other LG fans if she wants. She sounds sweet.

*pause*

Wait. You met Lauren? Details! Not asking for anything scandelous, but was she nice? That's kind of a duh question, but it's always good to hear.
yeah i did. lol. she was so nice... she gave me an autograph and everything we talked for about 30 minutes! lol all 3 of us.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

30 minutes, I'm trying to imagine what would come up in a 30 minute conversation with Lauren Graham. I'd guess a myriad of things, anything you can remember off the top of your head that doesn't reveal anything too personal? What picture did she autograph by the way?
Old 11-03-2004, 11:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
30 minutes, I'm trying to imagine what would come up in a 30 minute conversation with Lauren Graham. I'd guess a myriad of things, anything you can remember off the top of your head that doesn't reveal anything too personal? What picture did she autograph by the way?
uh welll it is personal sorry.. but she autographed a picture of her promo pic for the first season.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Well, nevermind then. A season one pic. Cool!

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 11-04-2004 at 02:41 AM
Old 11-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow 30 minutes with lauren.. god .. what wouldve i dont in 30 minutes...

i wouldve told her that i love her .. asked her to marry me.. lol so mayn things

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

This is from Pamie's latest recap.

Quote:
Anyway, I was walking somewhere in Manhattan, and as my friend (who I keep referencing here because he's Michel without the accent) was talking, I noticed a woman walking toward me who looked familiar. I thought, "Did I go to high school with her? College? Man, she looks familiar. But she doesn't seem to think I look familiar, and she's talking to someone, so I'll just stand here and listen to my friend." So the pretty lady walks past, all pretty and really quite skinny, and after she passes, my other friend grabs my arm and goes, "That was her, right? That was her?" And I'm all, "Who?" because I can't wait to find out which old friend I'm going to have a reunion with in Times Square or Union Square or Chinatown Square or I-really-need-to-buy-a-map. And he gives me this look, this look of such disappointment, and says, "Isn't it your job to know when Lauren Graham walks right past you?"
Old 11-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Interesting Pamie didn't recognize someone she's spent the last four and a half years watching on the tube. It's cute though that she had to use two "pretty"s to describe her.

Old 11-09-2004, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Isn't it your job to know when Lauren Graham walks right past you?"
Haha! I'm going to LA in about a month. If Lauren Graham walks by me and I don't recognize her, someone better slap me!
Old 11-09-2004, 04:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Are you going on the WB tour?

That's just one of the many ways to increase your chances of it happening.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Sure am! With some other GG fans, should be a blast. However, I think we're going when they aren't shooting...therefore decreasing the chances of seeing Lauren. Although, we do have a seriously long wait in LAX, which would increase the odds I guess. I'd say my chances are 50/50.