Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2004, 02:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

on the way to the bathroom?! You'd think they would have waited until she came back out!

But that was cute.. and I'm sure Lauren talked about it for a while with friends! "The crazy fans who came up to me when I was heading into the bathroom!"

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 09-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Aw! From www.abigailmavity.com. Don't view the GG pics on her site unless you want to be spoiled about what her role is. I don't think this particular picture is spiolerish at all, and it's the only one Lauren is in. I bet it was so hot she whipped off that jacket whenever she could.

Old 09-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww. Does Lauren ever not look amazing? The little girl is cute and has that 'look' about her. No wonder she's had so many jobs.

Old 09-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by villette
"Catching her right as she entered the bathroom"? Kind of funny yet slightly innapropriate. I think the fact that she had to be caught should've been a red flag for them.
Heh, so true. Thanks for posting the bit, though.

Aw, thanks for posting that picture, Alexis. I can't wait for the new season. She looks really good. Wow, especially the arms. Valerie Waters really knows her ****. :nods:
Old 09-19-2004, 11:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

You took the words right out of my mind Eliii. Looks like our Lauren has been pumping more iron these days. ~rubbing chin and thinking~ hmmm -- maybe I should switch from using my TotalGym to free-weights?

Thanks for the pic Alexis.

Last edited by KiwiKid; 09-19-2004 at 11:23 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

That's exactly what she has done. She hired Valerie Waters earlier this year or something. And Valerie knows how to work arms. Maybe you're familiar with a certain Jennifer "SuperSpy" Garner who has the best looking arms in the world (best body for that matter, but we're talking arms right now)? She's been on VW's client list for some years now. Lauren said she wanted arms like that too, so she hired VW as well. Now we see the results. How fun it would be to be that rich and just say "Man, I wanna get in serious shape now. Let's hire a personal trainer that can show off really good results."

And yes, free wights work really well and you see results almost right away. With not too heavy, though. Max 3 pounds or something. And then just more repetitions. You get leaner and more feminine muscles then.

Okay, this is OT for this thread. But I tend to get a little off tangents when I talk about arms. I'm slightly obsessed with great looking arms.

Last edited by Eliii; 09-20-2004 at 01:23 AM
Old 09-20-2004, 01:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, Lauren gave up her other trainer (AB) for this new one. I used to use free-weights, but gave them up when I bought a TotalGym. Actually I'm a fitness equipment junkie. I have a TotalGym, an air walker, a Pilates Reformer, a Lateral Thigh Trainer(with fitness bands)and a Swiss Ball. I am aiming for a Renee O'Connor body (back and arms mostly) from the last 2 seasons of Xena. Renee and I are about the same height and weight so that is my goal.

Back to Lauren....

Someone mentioned that Lauren had a more slimmer physique, her new work out must be the reason. I didn't think lauren could get any slimmer. I would hate to see her get Hollywood thin, she looks perfect now. Well she has always looked perfect, even when she had more weight on her, back in the early days.

Last edited by KiwiKid; 09-20-2004 at 01:26 AM
Old 09-20-2004, 01:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiKid
So, Lauren gave up her other trainer (AB) for this new one.
I don't know who was her trainer before, but she's with VW now. I saw her on her client list for 2004. And it was in a few LG articles earlier this year, that she wanted to start training with her.

I'm gonna stop talking about this now. I'm not even a mod so I can do what I want anymore.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

I'll never be able to understand why I'm able to find THREE new pictures of Lauren with people (Amy no less, and not even on set!) in one day, but ZERO relavent journals for my sociology class, but it's happened!

Taken in late May 2004, they're outside A.O.C., a restuarant in LA.

credit: http://www.pbase.com/steddy/lax&page=3

So far I've found 3 pics of Lauren on hiatus and they were all with groups of teen/20s girls!

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 09-20-2004 at 03:02 AM
Old 09-20-2004, 02:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Alexis the pics aren't showing up.

So where are the other 4?
Old 09-20-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Fixed. I think.

Wouldn't you like to know? No, uh, 4? I said "of the 3" and they've all been posted on this thread.
Old 09-20-2004, 03:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for fixing the pics Alexis. ah, sorry I misread your post.
Amy is a short little S*it. I like that, so am I. I love Amy's T-shirt.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have the same skirt as the girl in the jean jacket. I own like 3 skirts and that's one of them.

Quote:
Amy is a short little S*it.
Yeah she's pretty small (even with the animal carcass on her head). Then again, Lauren is a tall glass of water. Anyone of average height standing next to her is going to look short. I'm an inch taller and I have the same effect on people; none of whom seem to like it all that much.

Last edited by villette; 09-20-2004 at 04:49 AM
Old 09-20-2004, 04:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

I thought she got a new trainer. She really does look great. Maybe I should do that free weights thing.

hmmm.. both Lauren and Scott pumped up this summer. Something they know and we don't? kidding, kidding!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 09-20-2004, 05:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by villette

Yeah she's pretty small (even with the animal carcass on her head). Then again, Lauren is a tall glass of water. Anyone of average height standing next to her is going to look short. I'm an inch taller and I have the same effect on people; none of whom seem to like it all that much.
What is that thing on her head? Looks like a snake all curled up, taking a nap.

Oh, and on the height thing. When you are in tight places, like elevators or close spaces waiting to be seated, PLEASE remember there may be diminutive (vertically challenged) people around you. Take care when moving your arms about. I can't tell you how many times I have been elbowed in the head or boobs by a tall person. OOOWWWWW!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread