Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Lauren vacationed in New Hampshire this summer I guess. Some girls saw her aka "the mom from the Gilmore Girls" (and Rob Zombie...not together,lol) staying at their hotel. So cute, and nice of her to do that.

www.z1077.com/broadway_audio_archive.html

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 08-20-2004 at 12:23 AM
Old 08-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Ergh! My computer is so slow tonight.

Thanks for posting the picture, Alexis. She looks goregous - also very generous for her to pose on a vacation.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 08-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

She does. She simply looks [i]nice[/b], as in a nice person and of course, attractive. I really like that necklace. It's so chill of Lauren.
Old 08-22-2004, 06:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sweet photo.

I wonder if she stopped by the Cheshire Cat.

Old 08-25-2004, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is a great photo. Thanks for posting it Alexis. This just goes to show you that Lauren is a very nice person. She always has a smile for every one and she likes to give her fans the photo opps they want.

The necklace looks like it is nice but I can't make out what it really looks like. It looks good on her no matter.
Old 08-25-2004, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I like the necklace. It reminds me of this one she wore on the show. Could be the same, maybe.

PS: Can we get an entire episode of Lorelai with Davey? Adorablecakes.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
PS: Can we get an entire episode of Lorelai with Davey? Adorablecakes.
I'm still up for that idea of an eposide of Luke/Lorelai babysitting Davey together. I think it would be adorable, but then we might have a Friends episode on our hands you can't have S-E-X while watching a B-A-B-Y (tm Joey)

Old 08-25-2004, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

But the B-A-B-Y eventually has to S-L-E-E-P.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I posted this in another thread, so I will just cut and paste! LOL!

I actually got to meet Lauren Graham! We flew in from Canada to LA in Feb of 2001, and we took a tour of the Gilmore Girls set, and we all got really really upset that they were there, but wouldn't come out. So we stomped and pouted around the ER set and such...being big babies but SO angry they wouldn't even come out and say hi!!!

But 20 minutes later as we were leaving (and I am talking on the bus, ready to go!) this WB guy comes running up and tells us the cast of Gilmore Girls wants to meet us, so we ran to the lot...all the while gossiping about what we were going to say...but when we got there...we froze up and just stood gaping at them!!

Poor Lauren Graham, having 20 of us just standing there speechless!! But she was SO SWEET, she was just as nervous (you could tell) but she just tried to get us to talk to her by asking us questions. Finally I got he guts to ask for a picture with her, and she said SURE! And Voila! I look horrible though, I was in my PJ top (it was the only thing I had clean!) and my hair was slapped back with zlitch make-up! But what did I care?!? I got to meet them! YAY!

We also got to meet Alexis Bledel, Jared Padalecki, and Chad Michael Murray. but no one stuck like Lauren did! It was awesome!

I must meet her again somday though, because after we left and I finally snapped out of my awed state, I realized I had never said thank you...or anything else really to her!! OY I feel horrible! It is my goal to meet her again, and apoligize for not saying thank you!

Wanna see the pic?

Me and Lauren Graham

Enjoy! I will try and post the Chad Michael Murray and Jared Padalecki ASAP, I just have to find it and scan it!

Charlie: "You all, everybody!"

{TW} Watcher # 42, Real 55-David #11, G/C shipper #38
Sugarplum Fairies #133
Old 08-27-2004, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

OMG....How friggin' adorable do you two look? That must have been the festival, where Rachel came. Star Crossed Lovers...and Other Strangers or maybe another one.

Thank you for sharing your picture and you're story.

Welcome to the LG Board too.

Old 08-27-2004, 04:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks so much for the welcome Çherié!

It was actually from the episode "The Breakup. Part II" Which was just after "Star Crossed Lovers...and Other Strangers."

Some of our classmates got to be extras in the background, I didn't of course because I was in a tank-top and the season on GG was supposed to be Fall! But thats ok, getting to meet them was enough for me!

Charlie: "You all, everybody!"

{TW} Watcher # 42, Real 55-David #11, G/C shipper #38
Sugarplum Fairies #133
Old 08-30-2004, 12:07 AM
Cotton Candy

I'm so envious of all of you!

Old 08-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Alexis,
It could very well be her own necklace. She seems to wear the same jewelry off the set. I have seens pics of her wearing the same pendant, diamond studs and rings both on the show and off. I found a pic of her wearing the same wedding band like ring (on her middle finger, left hand) that she wore in the season finale.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Ha! Random...poor Lauren. If any line shouldn't be crossed it's the bathroom for gosh sakes!

Quote:
I met Lauren Graham, TV's Lorelai Gilmore, in LAX earlier this year. She was a cool chick who didn't mind Jess running after her and catching her right as she entered the bathroom to ask her if she was who she looked like.
This one's nice.

Quote:
i used to be OBSESSED with the show....up until this year i dont think i missed an episode haha but i dont really like it nemore bc rorys in college and stuff its weird....but when i was obsessed i met lauren graham! haha shes SO nice!! she acted like lorelai @ points, also! it was weird! she came out with coffee and i was like "hey is that from lukes?!" she just laughed haha but shes so down to earth and so incredibly sweet
Old 09-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met Lauren Graham, TV's Lorelai Gilmore, in LAX earlier this year. She was a cool chick who didn't mind Jess running after her and catching her right as she entered the bathroom to ask her if she was who she looked like.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Catching her right as she entered the bathroom"? Kind of funny yet slightly innapropriate. I think the fact that she had to be caught should've been a red flag for them.

I wonder how he/she popped the question. Something like, "Hey! Um, I see you're headed for the restroom but I had to stop you so I could sleep at night knowing if you are Lauren Graham or not. I mean, you really look like her but you never know sometimes with celebrities 'cause you know, they often look so different with makeup and airbrushing and stuff. So, are you her?"

"Whoa. Hi. Uh yes, I'm her. "

Last edited by villette; 09-07-2004 at 05:22 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread