Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2006, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Come! I'd love to have a tour of Europe, I haven't seen it all, but I can't deny Italy is always a surprise...
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Lauren said she was definitley going to come to Ireland so I can't wait for that, I'd wait @ the airport

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 05-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Haven´t she been in Ireland already? I don´t know. But I find it little weird since she´s always talked about her irish roots but have never actualy been there.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke
Haven´t she been in Ireland already? I don´t know. But I find it little weird since she´s always talked about her irish roots but have never actualy been there.
When I met her last September she hadn't been yet but she said she really wanted to go. I don't think she would have time to go since then. I find it strange she hasn't been here either! Maybe she's building up to it

Old 05-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java_Angel86

When I met her last September she hadn't been yet but she said she really wanted to go. I don't think she would have time to go since then. I find it strange she hasn't been here either! Maybe she's building up to it
I wanna go there myself maybe next year. But I still don´t get why she haven´t been there, she was several times in Europe and never Ireland. and Cat, I still find your story about meeting Lauren and Scott amazing, I still remeber it Will you go to LA again during your USA stay?

Old 05-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Hahha you girls are so funny. When I found out that I was in NY the weekend that Lauren was there I was like "I was in New York the same time that Lauren Graham was in New York. hahaha

but hmm, she's from VA and obviously has been to DC and I'm sure Maryland, but that doesn't mean she can't stop in maryland again to see the lovely crime rate in baltimore city hahah. i'm sure that'd make someone want to come here

No but really, maryland is cool and the Harbor and aquarium are nice
Old 05-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

"lovely criminal rate"?? wow, you definetely lure me on now I hope I´ll have only nice memories of Baltimore. You should take care of this

Old 05-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Well supposedly Baltimore City has a pretty high crime rate, but I just don't go to the city much, usually in the suburbs where I live

haha, I'll get my crew out there to make the state a safer place
Old 05-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke
I wanna go there myself maybe next year. But I still don´t get why she haven´t been there, she was several times in Europe and never Ireland. and Cat, I still find your story about meeting Lauren and Scott amazing, I still remeber it Will you go to LA again during your USA stay?
Aw you should and so should she . Haha I still find it amazing, still surreal actually! I def would love to go back to LA but I haven't decided for sure although if I do I'll go back on the tour

Audrey I know how you feel when I was in LA I was just like 'Lauren Graham lives here!'...I was just excited by being in the same state.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I really want to go to LA and the WB tour before Gilmore girls, but don't know if that will happen

But today my friends and I were talking about places we would want to study abroad and we were all talking about Ireland. I think it'd be so neat to go there..and so pretty lol. Or France or anywhere in Europe actually..
Old 05-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Audrey I know how you feel when I was in LA I was just like 'Lauren Graham lives here!'...I was just excited by being in the same state.
yeah, i know that too, i was obsessed to look after black bmwx5 hahaha....
Old 05-03-2006, 11:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren_Fan
yeah, i know that too, i was obsessed to look after black bmwx5 hahaha....
When I went on the WB tour the second time (lol twice in four days) I saw her driving the bmw. I hadn't known before what the actual make of her car was . Lol I just remember her dog Hannah was in the car with her and Lauren was holding a hand out behind her to try and stop Hannah from climbing in the front on top of her while she was driving

Old 05-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Cat- so nice, you are so lucky:-) I going to LA in September this year And I´ve decided to go to WB tour three times in six days Cat come with us, you are lucky girl if we went with you we would have a chance to see Lauren

Audrey - make a Baltimore a safer place till 30th June

Old 05-04-2006, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

When I went on the WB tour the second time (lol twice in four days) I saw her driving the bmw. I hadn't known before what the actual make of her car was . Lol I just remember her dog Hannah was in the car with her and Lauren was holding a hand out behind her to try and stop Hannah from climbing in the front on top of her while she was driving
its funny cat i remember your story and i also went three times on the wb tour, i saw her once and she said hi to me aaaaaaaaawwwwwww i love her
Old 05-04-2006, 04:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I went twice in Feb..Never saw her, but saw her car parked crooked in her spot with the front window open..In a hurry anyone?