Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Lauren Graham sat next to us at dinner tonight. Don't know how long I have to live here before celeb sightings get lame, but I LOVE her.
..from Twitter.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting. The person is from Los Feliz too.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would not be able to eat, probably end up drooling and Lauren would call an ambulance, thinking I'm having a stroke
Old 08-18-2010, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

So she's back in LA? I wanna know in which restaurant lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 08-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the tweet
Old 08-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

What a lucky person thanks for the tweet!

"...we're flavoured coffee brewing losers"
Old 08-18-2010, 11:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I want to know what restaurant and who she was with. Maybe it was her weekly dinner with her sister.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I didnt know where to post this so if it is in the wrong thread, I am sorry. I was just wondering what Lauren has been doing this summer. I am new to the board so ive seen she has been out and about but usually she does a film inbetween series of shows or does a few chat shows but this summer she has been very quiet. Has she been spending some quality time with her friends/family, boyfriend?
Old 08-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

yes she has, no movie
Old 08-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Rorystar - Lauren was supposed to film Scream 4 this summer but she backed out of the project.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Also, she has already been back at Parenthood for about four weeks now . . . so her summer was earlier than all of ours.

Last edited by LG Stargirl; 08-18-2010 at 01:23 PM
Old 08-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Extreme Fan

OK - I just read some stuff on Twitter that pissed me off but then I went to IMDB and read this post which made me happy again *loves to share the nice *

Quote:
She is truly one of the best actresses on tv today. I loved her in Gilmore Girls and am absolutely adoring her as Sarah Braverman in Parenthood. Her outstanding comedic timing, paired with extremely intelligent dramatic instincts, make her range a treat to watch. I was lucky enough to meet her through a theater friend while she was doing Broadway and she was so gracious and kind. I saw her take ten minutes out of her personal time to sign autographs for a large group of fourteen year olds that recognized her outside of a restaurant. She made their day. As gorgeous as she is on screen, I couldn't get over how stunning she is in real life - her eyes really are that blue! I am excited to see the second season of Parenthood.
Can't wait to see some more of her!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Cee -thatś soo nice. Thanks for posting. I just wish the rumors about her being a bitch would just died finally

talking about imdb, this is from there too.

Quote:
I worked with her on the GG set for a little while and she's not a bitch. She didn't go around yelling at people or demanding things but she's not really all that friendly either. She's super quiet and between takes she wanted to be left alone. She liked things done right the first time and if they weren't she became noticeable annoyed. She just takes her job seriously.
ETA: Oh, now I see the tweet that started all this.lol

Quote:
.Walked by Laura Graham's trailer at the Parenthood stages with my group and she slammed the door. #gilmoregirlsstillsucks
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
he´s Universal tour guide.

followed with a someone else tweet about Lauren threwing a script at someone.lol

Last edited by Danke; 08-18-2010 at 11:36 PM
Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I refuse to believe anybody who can't even get her name right. And while I do believe she "closed" the door, it was most likely for privacy. I mean if you had tours going through your workplace all day, everyday, wouldn't you want some privacy too?
..and the script thing is just too ridiculous to comment on.

I love the nice IMDB post. That right there pretty much sums up most of the reasons why i love Lauren. I find it refreshing that she takes her job seriously..it's one of my favourite parts about her. Her job isn't her life, it's just her job.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, Katka, that's the thread I defended her on (even though I haven't met her). That person's response seems more like Lauren.

What is this throwing a script stuff? Doesn't sound like her or perhaps that "friend" did something lame to tick Lauren off? Don't know what to believe frankly. Glad some of y'all had good experiences! Thanks Cee for the positive account, I really hate reading negative stuff!