Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

I met/saw Lauren Graham!

Old Thread

Keep sharing your stories about meeting Lauren here!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 06-21-2009, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Tftnt
Old 06-21-2009, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks,

Bring on the twitter sightings, with pictures
Old 06-21-2009, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt Vale
Old 06-21-2009, 06:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt
Old 06-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Vale.

Thanks for the pictures and video, Anitia. I love the inside pictures.
*Avi by danielle_xo*
Old 06-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the new thread (:
Old 06-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

because things are slow now.

Quote:
Anyway. On Sunday I saw the final performance of Guys and Dolls, which was magical. Lauren Graham rocked her part and was really funny. I fell in love with Kate Jennings Grant. Tituss Burgess has an amazing voice, and 'Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat' was incredible. After it was over, people cheered and clapped for 2-3 minutes straight, and you could just tell the cast was loving it. It was so great to be there for that.

Lauren Graham is perfectly nice, but not all that friendly. I guess I can understand the difference between a Broadway star and a Hollywood star, but still... it was her very last performance, and some of the people were there to see HER. But oh well. I still love you, Lauren. You're still very pretty and funny.

Kate Jennings Grant, on the other hand, you could totally tell lives and breathes for Broadway. She was really sweet to talk to, and stayed outside the theatre for quite some time just chatting to people. When I told her I was from Norway and that I was so glad I had come to the city in time to see the show, she just scooted all the way up close to me and was like "oh, that's so great! Thank you." and then she asked me if I had seen any other shows, and I told her I had just gotten there a couple of days ago and had just seen Exit the King so far, and she was like "Oh, yeah? I heard that was really long and complicated." haha. So precious. And she was like, literally standing there with her arm around me. For a moment I was like, really? But she was just so sweet. I am definitely her fan. And I got someone to take a picture of us, in which my eyes are closed, waha, but it doesn't really matter.
you can read about more broadway star sighting in the link. including one sweet with Alice Ripley

Linge -

Old 06-22-2009, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thats interesting Katka, as I've said before I thought Lauren would have gone out of her way on the last night since she seemed to lover signing things for her fans and it might be a while before she does something like that again. But maybe she was just being nice?

We still love her either way and I guess it's a lot of work. even after a relatively short run on Broadway.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, can't disagree about Kate, she is like the sweetest person on earth I think lol. And Kate's right about Exit the King, its long and complicated...very long. lol...and the cast is miserable!

I did notice a diff at the last sat mat door, she was nice, but very quite. I figured maybe she was upset, but the croud was also crazier, we were like not able to breath from being pushed against the barricades when she got to our side. So that coulda had something to do with it. Everyone was just yelling 'I love Gilmore Girls' at her from behind us, dunno how the other sides were, but I woulda wanted to get outta there too lol.

Last edited by Depp27; 06-22-2009 at 01:37 AM
Old 06-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

She just thinks Lauren isn't that nice, because she doesn't talk to everyone personal like Kate. But how could she? Almost everyone at the stagedoor is there for Lauren! If she chatted with everyone she needs hours of time at the stagedoor

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 06-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
She just thinks Lauren isn't that nice, because she doesn't talk to everyone personal like Kate. But how could she? Almost everyone at the stagedoor is there for Lauren! If she chatted with everyone she needs hours of time at the stagedoor
Yeah I agree. Things were really crazy for her at stagedoor, you can't really compare the kind of crowd who's there for her with those who are there for Kate or Tituss.
Thanks for the bit Katka!

ETA: From Twitter: Amy Girardi (dancingham89) on Twitter
Quote:
is SO JEAL that Iman met Lauren Graham todaaaay. happy father's day, tout le monde!
The girl who writes is from Richmond, VA, her friend who met her could be as well. Maybe Lauren was back home for Father's day? If so, that's nice.
icon: Permanent_99

Last edited by valeposh; 06-22-2009 at 03:36 AM
Old 06-22-2009, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
ITA

Did we even get numbers waiting at the stage door for the days Lauren was in LA doing the ABC pilot?
Old 06-22-2009, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

How can that poster judge from one stagedoor if Lauren is friendly or just nice...

Oh, interesting tweet. Very possible she was home for Father's Day
Old 06-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

She's comparing Kate and Lauren, i love Kate and all but 90% of those people at the stage door are there for Lauren, so i agree with Denise

Thanks for the tweet Vale