Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2008, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Craig, the post you quoted was posted a month ago

Thanks for the sighting, Katka.
I guess this Gypsy met Lauren before the Broadway thing was announced?
Old 11-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

okay, thought I missed something for a minute, didn't even think to look at the date...
Old 11-05-2008, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Kathrin - Tonys were in June so I guess the meeting is from June too. But the poster posted it yesterday.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:11 AM
Total Fan

Thanks, Katka! It's from June 17th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenlorelai
Lauren was at the broadway show Gypsy in New York City last night.

I didn't see her but my friends did.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

I would do anything to meet her.. even just to see her in person lol
Old 11-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for that Katka.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 11-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Kathrin - Tonys were in June so I guess the meeting is from June too. But the poster posted it yesterday.
Ah, ok
Old 11-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

I have nothing new but Im kinda cleaning my pc today and I found one very old meeting with Lauren and I though I would post it cos many people weren´t here when it happend. It´s from when she played in Williamstown festival.

Quote:
Before the Play

Okay, we got to the theater at 6:45. We sat in the car for a few minutes, then we walked to the picnic table across from the cast door. It was SO incredibly cold, we were both freezing. So we're waiting. . .and waiting. . .and waiting. . . BrideFriend was finally like, "Maybe she's already inside." And I scanned the parking lot for red cars (because we knew she was driving a red car while she was in MA) and there was only one and it was kinda crappy, so I was like, "No, I don't think she's here yet." So we waited for a few more minutes and BrideFriend was like, "Maybe she's sick and not coming tonight." And I swear, it felt like someone punched me in the stomach, lol. I was like, "Oh my God! What if she's not here?!" I started getting so worried! We waited a few more minutes and BrideFriend was like, "Okay, it's 7:30 and it's freezing, let's just go in."

She stands up and starts walking toward the entrance. I stayed seated for a second, then reluctantly stood up just as BrideFriend was like, "Ooh, a red car just pulled in!" So I whipped my head around to look, and a red car is driving slowly by me, like 20 feet away, and I looked in and it was. . . Lauren and Tate! ::: dies ::: I was like, "Oh my God, that's her! That's her! Isn't that her?" LOL, like I didn't trust my own judgment or something, I needed comfirmation. So BF was like, "Yeah, that's totally her." Oh my God, my heart started beating so fast, it was like this immediate rush of excitement just seeing her. She was driving, she had black sunglasses on, and Tate was in the passenger seat. It was a red Pontiac Grand Am. She drove down the little driveway into the parking lot, stopped to talk to the security guy who was directing traffic, then drove a little further and pulled into a spot.

Okay, so at this point, I'm standing at the picnic table and I whip out my camera and I wait for them to get out of the car. Oh my God, when she did, it was like I was watching her on TV because it just felt so UNREAL that I could actually be seeing her for real. So I was kinda far from where she parked, but I took a picture anyway. She and Tate walked toward the cast door, and I took a picture when they were right by the door. Anyway, so it was now 7:32, and she was wearing a fitted white button down shirt with medium-blue flare jeans, a light blue sweater coat, and tan flip flops, and BrideFriend says turquoise jewelry, but I didn't see it because I was too busy having an anneurysm to take note of the jewelry, lol. Oh, and she was carrying a bag and I think a cup of coffee, I can't remember. Gah, so I watched them walk into the cast door and I was like ecstatic as we walked toward the entrance, and I made BrideFriend wait for a minute as I whipped out my notebook and wrote down exactly what she was wearing.

After the Play

So during the entire third act, all I could think about was what would happen afterwards, like, would I get to see her, would I get to meet her, all that scary stuff, so when the play was over and we were walking toward the cast door, I was physically shaking. I couldn't stop, my entire body was shaking with nervousness. So we walked toward the cast door right way, and there were already some people there waiting. We walked up by the steps and waited sorta on the side, and it was really cold and every time the door opened, I got this little pang of nervousness and excitement. Tate came out and started talking to a group of people he knew, including this one girl with curly hair, and after like five minutes, Lauren finally came out. She was wearing the same outfit from earlier and carrying the same bag. She immediately set the bag down by the steps and started signing autographs for people. She was so sweet, she kept saying, "Thank you for coming" and everything, all smiley and happy, it was so cute. She signed a pic for this old man, and then the man took out another pic for her to sign and Lauren looked at the picture and made a face and said something like, "Oh God, I can't sign that! It's so old!" And the guy laughed, and Lauren smiled and was like, "No, really, I can't sign it, sorry." And then I started getting nervous, like, oh my God, what if she says that to me, I think I'd cry! LOL. So then the old man gave her his playbill to sign, and while she was signing, the girl with curly hair that Tate was talking to earlier walked over and tapped Lauren on the shoulder. It was like some girl she hadn't seen in awhile or something because Lauren gave her a surprised "Hi!" and gave her a hug. Then she finished signing the playbill for the guy, and the guy took out that old picture (which I couldn't see the whole thing of, but I did see that she did have curly hair in it) and asked her again and she smiled and said, "All right, I'll sign it." So she signed that, and then started talking to CurlyHairedGirl again, and the old man was standing between me and her, and he wouldn't MOVE. He was talking to some other lady about the play and I couldn't get past him. I was like, "Excuse me?" and he didn't hear me.

So Lauren's talking to CurlyHairedGirl and she sorta glances over toward me around the old man and she raises her eyebrows and smiles with a look that said "are you waiting to talk to me?" And I smiled and held up my picture and said, "Hi, can you sign this for me?" And she smiled and said "Sure." So I manged to push my way around the old guy, and I stepped toward Lauren, who had turned toward CurlyHairedGirl again and CHG said something like "Yeah, you've got a lot going on. You're working your ass off." And Lauren was like, "Yeah, I know, really." Then she turned to me and I said, "We drove up from New Jersey this morning to see you." And she smiled and said, "Aw, that's so nice, thanks!" And I handed her the picture and a sharpie and I was like, "Do you have time for a picture also?" And she smiled and was like, "Sure." And she handed the autograph back to me, then turned to CurlyHairedGirl and said something like, "Yeah, so we're going to the bar later. It's right down the street, I'll tell you in a minute." And she turned back to me and I had given my camera to BrideFriend, and as we posed, BrideFriend was like, "She's like your biggest fan." And Lauren was like, "Aw, that's so sweet!" And she stood next to me, and BrideFriend took the picture, and then Lauren said, '"Thank you so much for coming." And I smiled and nodded, then said, "Oh, and I wanted to wish you good luck with the Emmy nominations next week." And she smiled and was like, "Aw, thanks. . ." then she sorta shrugged it off and was like, "But you know, it doesn't really. . .you know, whatever happens. . ." And I was like, "No, really, I think it's gonna happen this year." And she smiled and was like, "Aw, that's nice." And I was like, "Yeah, I pulled this sorta psycho boycott on Alias when you lost the Golden Globe." And she smiled and waved it off and was like, "Oh, that's okay. It was no big deal. It's just. . you know. . .nice to be included in something like that at all." And I smiled and said, "Right, yeah." And she smiled and said, "Thanks so much for coming." And I sorta smiled and nodded and walked away in a daze. Oh my God, she's like the nicest person in the world, I swear to God. I didn't think I could like her more than when I got there, but hello - it apparently was possible! Anyway, so then we went to the car and as we drove past, she was standing there with Tate and a bunch of people, and I had taken out my video camera and was going to tape her as we drove by, but as we got closer, Tate looked up at me and I quickly put the camera down so I wouldn't seem too psychotic, lol.
I hope it was ok to post it.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Aw, so awesome. That's one lucky girl *sigh*
Old 11-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

I remember that She's soooo lucky. There were more from that festival, but i don't know where i found them exactly.

Thanks Katka.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Absolute Fan

wow, thanks for sharing that!
i've never seen that. i like discripted meetings.. i can actually see them in my head
Agie
Old 11-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

I remember that. *has hopes for Broadway*

Was this the same girl that we have the blurry stalker pics from?
Old 11-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
i can actually see them in my head
I'm always starting to kinda get nervous when I read stuff like that. so stupid

Quote:
but as we got closer, Tate looked up at me and I quickly put the camera down so I wouldn't seem too psychotic, lol.
lol, that'd be so me!

thanks for posting this again, Katka!
Old 11-26-2008, 02:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm always starting to kinda get nervous when I read stuff like that. so stupid
nervous.. why? stuff like this gets me HIGH
Agie
Old 11-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm always starting to kinda get nervous when I read stuff like that.
omg, and i thought i'm the only one
i feel the same way, like 'what's she gonna tell her?', 'will she pass out?', 'what if she loses an ability to speak?'

Quote:
Was this the same girl that we have the blurry stalker pics from?
i think that's her
stalker