Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Frances

Help please...

Hi everybody!

This is my first post at this board, although I`ve been reading all the great stuff you were writing for a couple of days.

I would really like to know your opinion on a question that`s bothering me for a while now. In one of the threads (I forgot which one) someone posted pictures of Lauren at an LA Lakers game. She was sitting next to a guy. If I remember right, nobody knew who he was. Since I first saw the pictures I was thinking about whether or not this could be that guy who played Alex (Lorelai`s short-time boyfriend) in season 3 of GG. Unfortunately I did not have a picture of him (except blurred caps) and without the actor`s name it`s hard to find one.

But today I found him on imbd while checking Lauren`s movie credits. His name is Billy Burke and he did not only play with Lauren in GG. He was also her co-star in "Dill Scallion"(1999) and played the lead in "Something More" (the 2003 movie that he also wrote and co-produced and Lauren was the executive producer). Here are 2 pictures of him and the Lakers pictures again. I guess it`s him. Or not??? I mean, it would make sense that they go together to that game. What do you think? With your opinion you could help me from going insane...

Last edited by Frances; 07-09-2004 at 01:27 PM

Old 07-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Frances

Well, guess that picture link for imbd did´not work...

I`ll try it once again:

Billy Burke 1

Billy Burke 2

Old 07-09-2004, 01:04 PM
New Fan

Hey, Welcome....I'm a newbie too...but anyways, ya I don't think that's the same dude as the guy at the Lakers Game.... That's my opinion..I could be wrong. Anyways..have a great day!
Old 07-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Frances

Thanks for your opinion.

I`m afraid this is a topic you could discuss over and over again without coming to a solution...

Only Lauren knows - if only I could ask her !

Anyway, I appreciate any opinion.

Have a great day too. Where I am (Germany) this day is almost over...

Old 07-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there, and welcome to our board.

Billy and Lauren are friends. They have been for a long time, so it wouldn't be surprising to see them at a game together. That guy you posted a picture with her at the Lakers game is not him, though. We don't know who the guy is, but it's definitely not Billy.

I'll keep this thread open for a while in case you guys want to investigate who the guy at the game is any further. But since no one has found out by now, I doubt we will. People at this board has a pretty good control on everything Lauren.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome to the boards I hope you have fun here.

See you around.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey Frances! Nice seeing more lurkers come out of lurkerdom! I hope you post more.

Eli or Cher if you're reading this. Do you guys think we can start a sticky Introduction thread? I noticed that we have a lot of lurkers, and maybe an intro thread would make them feel more welcome and prompt the happy happy posting.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Eli or Cher if you're reading this. Do you guys think we can start a sticky Introduction thread? I noticed that we have a lot of lurkers, and maybe an intro thread would make them feel more welcome and prompt the happy happy posting.
Alexis- If you want to create one, I'd be more than happy to make it a "Sticky" for ya. I just don't have the time right now to create one. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to have an introduction to Lauren on there too like all the works she's done & etc. (how's that for a summer project for ya!)

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 07-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Sure, I can do that Cher. I PMed you by the way.
Old 07-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

I got your PM and replied...Thanks for letting me know though, some PMs I'm not getting emailed verfication but yours I did. Stupid FF (opps...did I say that out loud?)

Just kidding, I love my little LG FF Community.

Lex- You should know if you don't make the thread soon it won't be sticky unless Eli does it because I'm going away to freshman oreination for 2 days.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-