Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2016, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life - "Chapter 2: Spring"

All discussion regarding the "Spring" episode of the Netflix series should be restricted to this thread.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 11-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Aww, poor Spring doesn't have any love yet.

This episode was more filler for me. Mae's cameo was cute.

I honestly thought Luke would have learned to stand up to Emily in the preceding 9 years, but I guess not.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

To be fair I enjoyed spring more than summer. I'm going to have to re watch to comment further because I watched it and had to go straight out. I liked Mae's cameo too, short and cute
Old 11-26-2016, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

MR. KIM !!!

Not liking Rory sleeping around with engaged Logan. Also Rory sleeping with a stranger in NYC was kinda weird. I guess Im prude.lol

I liked Rory and Paris revisiting Chilton and Paris scaring the students, classic. And headmaster Charleston scared to be alone with Paris in his office

Old 11-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just re watched Winter and Spring. I think one of my favourite scenes was the basket bidding and Lorelai saying it was part of their early romance. So cute.
Loved that we finally saw Mr Kim
When Lorelai and Emily were in therapy and Emily says Lorelai sent her a heinous letter on her birthday one year, what was all that about?! It's never mentioned again or cleared up who actually sent it! Just thought it was a bit random.
Lorelai's clothes/hair/make up was spot on throughout all 4 episodes I thought. When they're at the therapist's office and she's got her hair in a bun she looks so pretty
Emily using the term booty buddies made me laugh
Loved Paris in this episode, when she was freaking out about seeing Tristan haha. Although, i'm sad about her and Doyle and i hope they got back together.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Mr Kim!! He exists!!!
Paris was just the best.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 12-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Just rewatched this episode, so here are my thoughts:
I enjoyed the return of some classic Stars Hollow features like the town meeting and the Black, White & Read movie theater (and Kirk’s film is hilarious).
Lorelai and Emily in therapy is fantastic.
I always find it entertaining to see Luke and Emily interact.
Not so crazy about Rory’s storyline in general (both Naomi and Logan stuff, and the Wookie). I did love her return to Chilton, though, mostly because of Paris. I love Paris. It was fun to see Francie again, too.
I love Julia Goldani Telles(from Bunheads and The Affair), and I thought she was funny as Sandy.