Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2016, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathiLGfan (View Post)
Because he is a important character! Remember how sad Lorelai was when he lost his Head!
Back then, I actually named a plant Gilbert after the goat.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-29-2016, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathiLGfan (View Post)
Because he is a important character! Remember how sad Lorelai was when he lost his Head!
Luke glued him back together!
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 10-30-2016, 02:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Back then, I actually named a plant Gilbert after the goat.
It's a good name for a plant and yes luke is the master of glue!

Lorelai had once a broken shoe so luke helped her out and came with glue. Wow this could be a perfect verse for a song
Old 10-30-2016, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

From the EW PopFest (not spoilery; there's one spoilery article which will be in the Spoilers thread).
Gilmore Girls: Amy Sherman-Palladino, Dan Palladino reveal favorite character to write for | EW.com
Gilmore Girls stars guess their characters' presidential picks
icon: Permanent_99
Old 11-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

How do you plan to watch the big return? All four at once? One by one, waiting a day between? A big viewing party?

I´m planning a viewing party with my friend on Saturday 26th. Hopefully the episodes will be available by then.lol We don´t have netflix. We´ll see if we can last all four episodes, hopefully some junk food will help us get there

Old 11-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
How do you plan to watch the big return? All four at once? One by one, waiting a day between? A big viewing party?

I´m planning a viewing party with my friend on Saturday 26th. Hopefully the episodes will be available by then.lol We don´t have netflix. We´ll see if we can last all four episodes, hopefully some junk food will help us get there
Well I'm at the hairdressers at 1pm so I'm planning to watch 2 before that and then 2 Friday night. I won't lie I did think of changing my appointment to another day but then I thought it might be good to spread them out at least a little bit. I'm going to find it hard though not to go straight on Twitter and find out the last 4 words. I'm sure people will fast forward to that point and there will be spoilers everywhere.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I am a one woman party!

If, I am right, it airs here from 8am, in the UK, I plan to watch 2 episodes in the morning, which will roughly take me to about 12. Taking into account, re-watching scenes, toilet breaks, and any disturbance (which I hope doesn't happen)

Then quick shower and change (possibly some food intake) Then back to the sofa, for Summer and Fall.

I'm aiming to finish by 5pm. (My Dads the Major, and he's switching on the Christmas lights, in our town, that day. Very Taylor Doose!)

BTW: I haven't thought this through or anything!
Old 11-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

I don't have a plan yet! It's a busy week for me; I'll have family visiting for Thanksgiving. I'll try to squeeze in an episode on Friday and one on Saturday and then finish on Sunday. Hopefully I can watch at least one with my mom while she's here.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'll be watching by myself. It comes on at midnight here, so I'll watch at least 1 before I go to bed. Maybe two. Then I'll watch the rest later on Friday. Luckily Friday is a work holiday for me! I have to get them all watched Friday as I'm leaving the country on Saturday. So I'll watch and pack at the same time. Haha.

Last edited by the_strawberry_girl; 11-04-2016 at 04:22 PM
Old 11-04-2016, 12:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm at work most of the day on Friday and here in the UK I think they are available from 8am...so I plan to watch Winter and Spring on Friday night, saving Summer and Fall for Saturday morning. Hopefully I won't stay up most of the night to binge watch them!
Old 11-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I'll watch them Friday and Saturday. And a few days later all together again.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydsgirl1 (View Post)
I'm at work most of the day on Friday and here in the UK I think they are available from 8am...so I plan to watch Winter and Spring on Friday night, saving Summer and Fall for Saturday morning. Hopefully I won't stay up most of the night to binge watch them!
Where did you find out it was 8am?
Old 11-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs brightside (View Post)
Where did you find out it was 8am?
From Kizzy81 on here! It sounds about right with time difference.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I work till 3 that Friday so I'm planning to watch 2 episodes that evening and then the other 2 on Saturday. Can't believe it's only 3 more weeks! So excited.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 11-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydsgirl1 (View Post)
From Kizzy81 on here! It sounds about right with time difference.
I can't remember which article, but it said that, its airs on Netflix 3am EST, so with the time difference, of 5 hours. One would assume, it's 8am UK time?

And, I also saw this on FB, today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...09501875881082