Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link to the Scott interview, anyone else hope they had a film crew there and we get a making off special down the track like we never got during the original run?
Old 02-01-2016, 04:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I Can't believe that they starting filming tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! I hope we'll get many goodies from the Cast! Pics/Clips/Interviews the full program....maybe we'll get our wanted "We're Back!" Picture!! Wouldn't it be great??
Old 02-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree, I don't mind Chris being there if he's just being Dad to Rory. I mean, all these years later, hopefully he's moved on too & may be w/someone else.

I also hope we'll get fun behind the scenes goodies.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 02-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Lovely Q&A with Kelly Bishop ..

‘Gilmore Girls’ Revival: Kelly Bishop Interview, Missing Ed Herrmann’s Richard | TVLine
Old 02-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

What a moving interview...I'm sure it's hard for everyone
Old 02-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Lovely interview with Kelly!

I can't imagine Emily without Richard.

I don't know why, but I just have this feeling, that 'Winter' will be, when we get to see Luke and Lorelai married. I've always imagined, she would have a winter wedding.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenislove (View Post)
Thanks for this. Lovely interview.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 02-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
You should have been here back in the days. The GG thread on the spoiler board used to be really crazy.

I remember a constant feeling of both excitement and dread.

Thanks for all the latest cast interviews, still seems surreal to me.

I think there should be a GG revival thread on the spoilers board. I saw that they opened one for Twin Peaks. But, I guess there need to be enough requests.

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 02-01-2016, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenislove (View Post)
I love this. It's so great to read all these new articles with the cast members' reactions.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Wonderful interview with Kelly. Mike Ausiello is on a roll with his interviews.. looking forward to more stuff as they start filming.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 02-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)

I remember a constant feeling of both excitement and dread.
That too.

Ausiello probably almost died from not being able to announce more news over the past weeks.

BTW if you go over to the IMDB board of Alexis Bledel someone there claimed to have seen Alexis in November being pregnant. (thanks to Val for pointing it out)
So I guess she could have had a baby after all.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

At ATX I kept thinking to myself that Alexis looked pregnant...

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 02-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Alexis does seem very private.

Michael interviewed Amy! (This is part 1, part 2 is coming.)
‘Gilmore Girls’ Revival Spoilers: Amy Sherman-Palladino Interview | TVLine
Old 02-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
At ATX I kept thinking to myself that Alexis looked pregnant...
I was thinking that too, actually.

Thanks for the Amy interview! Love getting more info and thoughts from everyone.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Melissa McCarthy in ‘Gilmore Girls’ Revival on Netflix: Sookie Returning? | TVLine
Just a short article that doesn't tell us much other than what we expected:
Quote:
Sookie St. James, the ball’s in your court.
Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino wants Melissa McCarthy back for the show’s four-part Netflix revival, even if for just a quickie guest appearance. But given the actress’ jam-packed film schedule, she’s not holding out much hope.

“She’s really f—ing busy,” Sherman Palladino acknowledges. “But the thing I have said [to her team] is, ‘Look, if Melissa is available and has an afternoon free, I’ll write her a scene. Melissa was one of us. If she has a spare moment to run over [to the set] — even if for just a cameo — we would be totally game. And if it’s a last-minute thing, I would write her in and we would figure it out. That’s the way we left it.”

But, as it stands now, the revival does not boast a storyline for Sookie, although the character’s absence will be explained. “It was a character we knew we could not count on in terms of story, because [Melissa] just simply wouldn’t have that sort of time to carve out for us,” explains AS-P. “It simply would’ve been impossible. Planning around her crazypants schedule and her movies and her this and her that and Ghostbusters… I would just be sobbing in a corner for six months. That would be my whole life. But if her people called me up and said she’s free on these particular days or would love to drop by and just be in one scene, we would put her right in.”