Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2015, 07:20 AM
New Fan

Boy..
They cut soo much ..
But its funny and sad at the Same Time.
The whole thing with Lauren and Alexis Talking about those lines is missing complitly
Old 06-08-2015, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

It's a bummer that they cut so much.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Seriously so lame that they cut so much.
It was nice to watch tho..

Last edited by Laurenislove; 06-08-2015 at 07:59 AM
Old 06-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't want to complain, because they important thing is, that we got to see this. But why did they cut so much? The panel was over 2 1/2 hours long, and we got 48 mins? I just felt there was so much more we could have seen, and wanted to see. They seem to cut alot, just as it was getting interesting. I think we missed out on so much? I really would have liked to have seen the fan questions at the end, and Lauren's and Alexis response, to where their characters were now? I know they answered the question, so why didn't they show it? That said, it was still amazing to watch!

My thoughts...

Alexis is really shy.

ASP, talks a lot!

It didn't seem as though Lauren spoke that must, but I am sure most of that was cut out?

No mention of Sookie, Melissa Mccarthy, which I found strange. Unless that was cut out?

The Edward Herrmann tribute, must have been really emotional. You could tell it really got to Lauren. When I saw her tears, I just wanted to give her a hug. Seemed, she was upset for a long time. But I did loved the conversation, between her and Alexis. I think something about mascara running?

Loved the reaction, to who Rory's best boyfriend was. That question never gets old. I giggled when, Milo and Matt high fived!

And, I was surprised they never talked about Luke and Lorelai's relationship, and why we never got a wedding (again, unless that was cut out) I've always wanted to know, why ASP end game was always L&L, yet Lorelai slept with Christopher, at the end of season 6?

and I was expecting some different questions. Don't know about anyone else, but I felt like being a Gilmore Girls fan, I knew most of the answers.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Finished watching it and really enjoyed it. I'm thankful they put up at least this much but still really bummed such a great deal was cut out.
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 06-08-2015, 08:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

As far as Luke and Lorelai. I read/saw other people's vids and Lauren said that she did believe Luke and Lorelai were together (married) 100%.
I enjoyed Scott's comment on where Luke was now and the way Lauren cut in. That made me laugh.
Alexis seemed shy/nervous. But I think that is the way she has always been.
I liked when Milo, Jared, and Matt talked about Rory's boyfriends.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

ATX should upload the full on YouTube!! stupid EW...so many troubles with that ****ing Stream!! I would be soo thankful if someone would share it here. But I think it's not possible isn't it? Maybe Recording??
Old 06-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys, I was there and I have a voice recording of the whole thing. I haven't had a chance to listen to it to see what the quality is like. But if it's ok I'm happy to share! May not be for a few days as I'm travelling so hard to find the time but I'll get to it asap!

I also took lots of video but that will be impossible for me to share until I get home in July.

Kerri
Old 06-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForverLove (View Post)
Hi guys, I was there and I have a voice recording of the whole thing. I haven't had a chance to listen to it to see what the quality is like. But if it's ok I'm happy to share! May not be for a few days as I'm travelling so hard to find the time but I'll get to it asap!

I also took lots of video but that will be impossible for me to share until I get home in July.
That would be awesome if you could share whenever you get the chance!
"There's an expression in the casting business: 'God does not give with both hands.' Meaning, he doesn't give looks plus talent plus comedy. But in her case, he definitely did. It's tough to find someone that pretty who's that funny and has got all the goods." -Mark Hirschfeld
Old 06-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

It would be wonderful to see and hear whatever you have when you get the chance; thanks Kerri!
Old 06-08-2015, 10:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathiLGfan (View Post)
ATX should upload the full on YouTube!! stupid EW...so many troubles with that ****ing Stream!! I would be soo thankful if someone would share it here. But I think it's not possible isn't it? Maybe Recording??
i have it in mp4 on my mac, so i can upload it if someone wants it.

and oh my god my wish comes true!
you have voice recording of the whole thing ForverLove? really?
please share it!
Old 06-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Last edited by Hayley3380; 06-08-2015 at 10:28 AM
Old 06-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

That would be amazing! Thanks
Old 06-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

That would be awesome if you could do that! I'm so disappointed they didn't show it all but I'm not surprised. Really hope if enough people complain then they'll put the whole thing up. I doubt it though. Saying that, what they did show was so good and now I want a movie/series more than ever!

I think that picture of Lauren, Mae and alexis is my favourite picture ever!!
Old 06-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

FYI, the version they aired on EW Radio is a bit different from the video. There is some Luke & Lorelai talk in it and a few other bits (but not the "Oy with the poodles already" part).