Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Gilmore Girls Season 5 Episode Discussion Thread-A Messenger, Nothing More (28th Sep)

5.02 A Messenger, Nothing More
airdate: 9/28/04

Tuesday, Sep 28 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“A Messenger, Nothing More”" (TV-PG) (HDTV)
ROME, REGRETS AND RENAISSANCE FAIRS –— Rory (Alexis Bledel) calls Lorelai (Lauren Graham) from Rome and admits that she made a mess of things with Dean (Jared Padalecki). Lorelai gives Dean a letter from Rory, but Dean’s wife Lindsay (Arielle Kebble) finds the letter and throws Dean out of the house. Rory returns from Europe, and a terrible scene ensues when she and Lorelai run into Lindsay and her mother (guest star Tawny Rene Hamilton) on the street. Meanwhile, Luke (Scott Patterson) returns to Stars Hollow after many weeks helping his injured sister (guest star Kathleen Wilhoite) on the Renaissance Fair circuit. Luke and Lorelai try to find a private spot to say hello, but are interrupted by a town parade. Kelly Bishop, Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale and Liz Torres also star. Daniel Palladino wrote and directed the episode

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2004, 04:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Now I know why Lauren did the punching motion in the WB Insider special and other interviews. Lorelai had to punch Luke twice - exactly the same - in tonight's episode. That part was too cute, just cracked me up!

I think it's funny and cute how Lauren integrates some Lorelai actions and quotes into her normal self.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

lauren was great .. i loved the punching scene between her and scott.. so nice and cute and adorable ... her eyes were telling "i want you .. i love you" and her actions told "hey uh.. nice to see you .. uhm .. rory is here .. i cant just jump up and kiss you right away"

well at least thats what i saw in this scene

----

Emily speaks italian.. nice .. altough i had major problems in understanding it with the accent.. but then after two threa sentences it was pretty good

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'll come back tonight and give thoughts on the episode.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert