Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Gawd, some people wouldn't know tact if it gave them a swift kick in the ass. Lauren looks better in that dress than I venture to guess any of us would on our best day.

They did look like they were having a lot of fun. I think I'll put my sleuthing skills to work, because I am determined to find a picture of Lauren with Scott, or Lauren and Alexis for that matter. I guess she had a previous engagement, but since she did end up going I still wonder how it is she didn't make it into any of the after-party pics.

ETA: I just noticed that Lauren matches the pink carpet! Too cute.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 12-05-2004 at 09:20 PM
Old 12-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

You aren't kidding, Lex. Lauren, and I'll bet money on this, looks better on a bad day than any of us do on a good day. I swear.. I can't think of a single person that can pull off the outfits that Lauren wears or that can work a pair of jeans the way Lauren does. It's always amazing how petty people have to put someone down to make themselves feel better.

Yes, the lighting was harsh where they took the pictures, they shouldn't have used flash photography and they should have watched their camera angles.. you can tell multiple cameras were taking pictures at the same time.. which always makes the pictures less than perfect. Though Lauren still looks gorgeous. She still turns heads and guys still go gaga over her. So unless that person is a gorgeous, skinny, 5'10 supermodel.. they really have no place to talk.

Alexis is so shy, I wouldn't be surprised if she came late on purpose and either left early or did her best to stay away from the cameras. I would have liked to see at least one pic of hers. But it's still early, we might see some later come up.

Scott's girl looked awfully clingy.. I doubt she would have 'allowed' Scott to take a picture with Lauren. From her stance, she just appears a bit immature.. as someone said on the LG/SP thread.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal

ETA: I just noticed that Lauren matches the pink carpet! Too cute.
That`s real fashion sense!

And I really like that pink dress! There are not many people who could wear that, but Lauren definitely can!
Old 12-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

oohh, I wonder if she knew about the pink carpet?

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow just seen all the pictures. If I could pull that dress off that Lauren has on I would be a very happy girl She looks amazing

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 12-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the pics!

A red dress on a red carpet is a big no-no, right? Or I've just watched too much "What Not To Wear." I think the pink dress against the pink carpet is cute though, and since they're two very different pinks, it works.

Bad camera angles are a bitch, but Lauren still looks great. I had to wear a satin dress as a bridesmaid and I felt like I had to constantly suck in my stomach and I'm a fairly thin person. So, yes, satin is unforgiving, but nowhere do I see anything unappealing about Lauren and her bubblegum pink dress.

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
You aren't kidding, Lex. Lauren, and I'll bet money on this, looks better on a bad day than any of us do on a good day. I swear.. I can't think of a single person that can pull off the outfits that Lauren wears or that can work a pair of jeans the way Lauren does. It's always amazing how petty people have to put someone down to make themselves feel better.

You speak the truth my friend.

Amy and Lauren do look very sister-like, I agree. And in the last two, Amy reminds me of Tori Amos for some reason.

I love how Scott hugs people. He never gives half-assed hugs; he always goes right in and he's all about the embrace. Very nice.

Old 12-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if ET or some show like that will do a feature on this event. So, do we know if Alexis attended or not? Unless she was sick, I can't imagine that she just wouldn't have been there.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

I'm definitely going to check out E News it'll most likely pop up on it either Monday or when the 100th episode airs.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 12-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Supreme Fan

ITA with those of you who think Lauren looks stunningly (is that even a word) hot in that dress. People have gotta stop nitpicking, no one's going to look super amazing in everything they wear, but Lauren? Comes pretty damn close. I could write a dissertation on LG's ability to pull off anything she wears and how hot she looks in that pink dress, but I think Alexis and Kitty did a more than adequate job.

I hope ET does something on the party, too! It'd be great to see a couple of interviews with some of the cast.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
I wonder if ET or some show like that will do a feature on this event. So, do we know if Alexis attended or not? Unless she was sick, I can't imagine that she just wouldn't have been there.
She was there, and she wasn't sick. I just don't know why she wasn't in any photographs. The "shyness" excuse isn't really kosher with me, she's been photographed tons of times.

That's interesting. The party was held at The Space in Santa Monica, and it's like a dance club. "The beat is strong and so are the drinks." I bet! I wonder who LG danced with...

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 12-06-2004 at 12:23 AM
Old 12-06-2004, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
That's interesting. The party was held at The Space in Santa Monica, and it's like a dance club. "The beat is strong and so are the drinks." I bet! I wonder who LG danced with...
lol Alexis would have done some dancing that's for sure - I could imagine Mel or Scott dancing as well, but moreso Alexis

They always have good parties at The Space

Twitter: nlm78
Old 12-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Supreme Fan

I know who I would have liked to see LG dance with.

Heh, I'm picturing Ed and Kelly boogieing down.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Alexis doesn't seem like she would voluntarily dance for any occassion (am I wrong?), although, she did recently breakdance for a t-shirt...

I can imagine Lauren doing a bit of tail shakin' with Melissa and Yanic and maybe any courageous young men that had the chutzpah to ask her.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I can totally see Yanic breakdancing. Maybe even Matt C.

LG, yeah, definitely. I could see her shakin' her ass a little with MM and maybe even Kelly. Heh, maybe SP, too.

Old 12-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Forgot about KB there for a moment. I bet they couldn't drag her off the dance floor.

I'd like to think that the whole gang ended up doing the Bunny Hop or Conga Line into the wee hours of the night. With, of course, Scott behind Lauren.