Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

GG Episode Discussion 7.21 - Unto the Breach (May 8th)

7.21 Unto the Breach

Richard and Emily throw a party for Rory on the night before graduation, and they perform a song for her. At the party, Lorelai reunites with Christopher for the first time since their breakup; and Logan surprises Rory with a big question that she waits until graduation day to answer. Also, Luke is hurt by something he overhears Lorelai saying regarding him.

from TV Guide

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-09-2007, 02:45 AM
Loyal Fan

*sigh* one more episode to go. I couldn't help think of that through out this entire episode.

Loved Emily and Richards song, loved the Luke & Liz scene and it sucks Luke overheard Lorelai talking to Miss Patty and Babette, we all know it meant something! Argh!

Best part of the ep, Kirk in the box -

Now to brace myself for the next and final episode.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Kirk in the box was awesome

It was not the best episode, but not the worst either..

Did anyone else noticed how richard called lorelai sweetheart. I thought that was incredibly cute! God, I loved that moment.

Can't wait for next week.. Although I think I'm gonna cry then. I'm not ready to say goodbye

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I would've like a little more emotion at graduation, but whatever. I loved Lorelai and Chris standing up and cheering for Rory. Alexis looked so pretty and Rory looked touched. Yes, I liked Richard's comment to Lorelai. It's about time that he was nice to his only daughter. I actually think my favorite line of the episode was when Paris hugged Rory and said, "You're gonna do great things, Rory Gilmore."

I'm gonna cry next week. Every time I see Lorelai's face as she looks at Rory, I will cry.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not ready to say goodbye!
I really don't know what I'm going to do.
I'm going to miss the characters and the story so much.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Total Fan

yeah I thought graduation was too short. But I got choked up at the end when they took out the boxes from the apartment and then once the previews began for the SERIES finale omg I lost it. I will not make it through next weeks episode without crying like a baby!! I just can't do it people! Did anyone catch Luke and Lorelai leaning in for the kiss at the end? omg...talk about a meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!

and kirk in the box was so awesome...this is one reason why I'm going ot miss this show...it's just so one of a kind!
Old 05-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Two czech references in one eppy, wow I was like "did she really say Milan Kundera?" I had to rewind it to hear it again and yes, she did, hihi:-))) , they actually know another czech writer, not only Kafka
Ele - you did your czech references video too soon

Last edited by Danke; 05-09-2007 at 01:53 PM
Old 05-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

one more episode is left!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisetjuh1 (View Post)

Did anyone else noticed how richard called lorelai sweetheart. I thought that was incredibly cute! God, I loved that moment.
I noticed that too! I did like a mental double take and was like "was he talking to Lorelai?" - *sigh* i've always loved richard
Old 05-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Haha me too Emma I even rewind it to make sure lol

Old 05-10-2007, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

did anybody notice that Lorelai was wearing black shoes in the theaser and also in diner but at town meeting (which I assume happend the same day cos Lorelai had the same clothes) she was wearing flip flops? I guess Lauren wanted to be comfortable

Old 05-10-2007, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I noticed the flip flops too and just laughed because they are my shoe choice whenever the weather is warm enough.

I liked the episode. It wasn't the best but then again, it was still better than most of the crap they have on TV anymore. It still has the GG feel to it and that is why I love the show.

Kirk in the Box, classic! And the nice moment from Richard was long overdue and I am pleased about it. I liked Paris and I am going to miss her. And I love every scene with Lorelai/Rory because you can tell that these two actresses have a bond and it shows on screen. I am going to miss their scenes the most. Alexis is def at her best with Lauren. All in all a good episode!

Oh, and is it just me or are they dressing Lorelai better lately? Either that, or my tastes have changed because I have been liking her clothes again, and it has been awhile.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Haha noticed them too Katka. She may have gotten home and changed into flip flops

Old 05-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisetjuh1 (View Post)
Haha me too Emma I even rewind it to make sure lol

me too!! that was so sweet!!!!!!!

Tamy
Old 05-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Total Fan

hmm I didn't notice either the flip flops or the sweetheart...probably bc I was too busy sulking in my own misery as I'm watching my favorite show dwindle to nothing before my eyes!! lol