Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

GG Episode Discussion - 5.07 You Jump, I Jump, Jack (nov. 2nd)

Tuesday, Nov 2 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“You Jump, I Jump, Jack”" (TV-PG) (HDTV)
RORY UNCOVERS THE DANGEROUS WORLD OF A SECRET YALE SOCIETY –— Rory (Alexis Bledel) is impressed when Logan (Matt Czuchry) brings her to an elaborate event staged by his secret society, and she suddenly finds herself participating in a thrilling but dangerous stunt. Meanwhile, when Emily (Kely Bishop) discovers that Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is dating Luke (Scott Patterson), she insists he come to dinner. Not to be outdone, Richard (Edward Herrmann) invites Luke to a game of golf, and Luke finds himself overwhelmed by the strength of the elder Gilmores’ personalities. Keiko Agena also stars. Daniel Palladino wrote the episode directed by Kenny Ortega

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Lorelai took a back seat in this ep - but still I have to say I did like her defending her relationship with Luke - I can see the elder Gilmores vs the younger Gilmores here.

Lauren's baby blues were shining in this ep!

Loved Lorelai's impersonation of The Sixth Sense - priceless

ETA: With the where's the socks situation - they didn't have a shout-out tonight *sigh*

Twitter: nlm78
Old 11-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm thinking Lauren had some time off during the week or so they shot this. Good for her, not so great for us. I thought the episode lacked some energy, I figure it's because of the lack of Lorelai. I enjoyed it all, but only her scenes were rewatchable IMO, so it makes for a pretty short second and third viewing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ls/507/047.jpg

^ This face? I LOVED this face. I couldn't believe when Luke put her in her place earlier and she took it which kind of shocked me. But then, that she was so getting how Luke was feeling being passively insulted was perfect. Now Luke will really understand where she's coming from when she complains about Emily's treatment.

Hopefully next week has some substantial mother/daughter scenes.

The turqoise colored scarf thingy rocked my world. Made LG's eyes pop especially thankful for the close ups this episode. Props to Kenny.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Ohh I agree the costume dept deserves big credits this week - on top of the scarf, I absolutely adored the outfit she wore to FND with Luke.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 11-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

I liked the Ep but i have to say that i not loved it.. the ep was ok.. but guys it really seems like Lauren is getting thinner and thinner.. i mean theres almost nothing left .. her arms are thing .. her butt is becoming flatter... i miss the old Lauren with the old butt .. who the heck told her to loose some weight?

we´re having the 4th season in Germany at the moment .. and i watched one ep of the 4th season before i watched the ep from the 5th season.. and she lost some weight thats for sure

Nadine.. i love those pics ..thank you

the relationship between luke and lorelai? well i gave up on seeing kisses or hugs or .. sex i think they dont need to make out the whole time.. they are a normal couple ... maybe the make out when the cameras are off

emily was beeing a witch.. i felt for luke .. i mean she said nothing directly against him.. but Emily knows what to say to make people feel miserable

i loved the rory / Lorelai scenes .. even if this wasnt much .. hoping for more next week

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Alexis, I think you're in my head, because I felt the same way about this episode. Actually I still haven't rewatched any of it. The writing was pretty good, but it felt slow. I kept looking at the clock waiting for the Logan/Rory scenes to be done. I don't know. They're kinda cute, but I just dont think they seem very GGish, if that makes sense. I still don't think that Rory can be the star of the show, and this episode was a good example of that. It lacked the energy that we have come to expect.

Lauren was either sick or just on vacation, because she was hardly on. It reminded me of a season 3 episode in many ways, except that the writing didn't suck like season 3.
Old 11-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Lorelai Obsessed - I was totally thinking the same thing about her weight, I have noticed since the start of season 5 how much thinner she's been getting. I wonder if it's intentional or if she's sick or something. I just hope she doesn't lose anymore, I don't want her to lose her ass!

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 11-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Java_Angel86
Lorelai Obsessed - I was totally thinking the same thing about her weight, I have noticed since the start of season 5 how much thinner she's been getting. I wonder if it's intentional or if she's sick or something. I just hope she doesn't lose anymore, I don't want her to lose her ass!
yeah exactly .. i mean in the season 4 episodes she looked a lot better .. not that she looks bad .. but thin.. i dont want her to become thinner and thinner .. i liked her the way she was.. and just like you i dont wanna loose her butt

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I know! It's not like she ever needed to lose any weight anyway. I'm going to mail her a pie... and a cake... her ass is just that fine for me to go to that effort

Last edited by Java_Angel86; 11-06-2004 at 06:16 PM
Old 11-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol write my name under the card as well.. and i´ll sent her some candies and stuff

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2004, 07:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Lol we should make her a Christmas hamper

Old 11-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol i´m in... but she ios almost as thin as rory / alexis

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please don't get me started on her weight again. Send her 2 Xmas hampers.

Oh, and I hate to break the news to the LG butt lovers, I noticed in a few shots that she has also lost weight there. Sorry.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Absolute Fan

We'll send her one each. I'm going to check her ass out later and see if it's lost any of its greatness...hopefully not too much!

Old 11-07-2004, 02:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
lol i´m in... but she ios almost as thin as rory / alexis
Haha. I would say that Rory/Alexis has a bigger butt than Lorelai/Lauren now. That is strange, considering how awesome L's butt was before. Wonder how this will affect her awesome jeans-wearing ability. Maybe that's why she wears dresses and skirts more now?