Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2009, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

That's gross... and hilarious at the same time.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-25-2009, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

That's hilarious!

I want to go watch this movie again now!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Absolute Fan

just saw the movie. i dont really know what to think of it though...
i did like it though. it was interesting to see a movie that focuses on siblings.
lauren though was amazing in it. shes so talented. love love love her.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Rewatching BoA tonight.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 01-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I watched the movie yesterday.
couldn't stop laughing when I saw Matthew roller skating lol
btw, I loved when Lauren said "***** off, Laura".

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 01-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Whenever I hear Lauren say that word it just makes me laugh, no matter whether it was supposed to be funny or not. When she said it in the TAM commentary, I laughed for about 5 minutes.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha! She says it in the commentary?! I don't remember, I'll have to watch again! Can you remember roughly what part of the movie?! Or what they're talking about?

Jeez - I sound like I've never heard a curse word before! I'm Irish for God's sake!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
Haha! She says it in the commentary?! I don't remember, I'll have to watch again! Can you remember roughly what part of the movie?! Or what they're talking about?

Jeez - I sound like I've never heard a curse word before! I'm Irish for God's sake!
Cee, I can't remember offhand when she said it in the commentary. I can't even remember what she said it about. My memory sucks. I do seem to remember that she was repeating what one of the guys said when she said it. Anyone remember?

ETA: 1:22. While talking about the process of making a movie- "It's a ******* miracle". Kevin said it and then Lauren repeated it.

Last edited by lgfan; 01-28-2010 at 06:45 PM
Old 01-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
thats my favorite line! that, and Hilary's line: "Morey shat on my lawn" lol
Agie
Old 07-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

The DVD/Blu Ray comes out July 15th in Germany and I was wondering about the extras since I have the US DVD and there are none except for some trailers but the German version has a making of and interviews according to Amazon. I'll definitely buy it again but I think it's weird. Although my Bad Santa version has much more material than the original one as well, so it's possible,
Old 07-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Whenever I hear Lauren say that word it just makes me laugh, no matter whether it was supposed to be funny or not. When she said it in the TAM commentary, I laughed for about 5 minutes.
Baha! Debbie - I just realised our conversation here is null and void as I have never heard the BOA commentary! I had no idea Lauren even did it - the DVD is not released in the UK until late August this year! (up to date as usual guys!) And there are no special features listed as far as I can see

If anyone has it, I'd majorly appreciate a PM!

For some reason, I thought we were talking about The Answer Man commentary before and I was wondering who the spraff "laura" was!!! I was probably drunk to be honest
Old 07-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Now I'm confused about which commentary you are talking about. If it's the TAM I can send you a pm...if you want a BoA one...well, there's none lol.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wish the US BoA had features. I really hate it when there isn't anything but the movie and maybe subtitles on them. I don't have Blu Ray so I don't know if there are any specials on it.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
Baha! Debbie - I just realised our conversation here is null and void as I have never heard the BOA commentary! I had no idea Lauren even did it - the DVD is not released in the UK until late August this year! (up to date as usual guys!) And there are no special features listed as far as I can see

If anyone has it, I'd majorly appreciate a PM!

For some reason, I thought we were talking about The Answer Man commentary before and I was wondering who the spraff "laura" was!!! I was probably drunk to be honest
Cee, you have me confused too. I was talking about the TAM commentary. I haven't heard any BOA commentary either.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Cee, you have me confused too. I was talking about the TAM commentary. I haven't heard any BOA commentary either.
Not gonna lie, I've had a few cocktails today. I'm so confused! I'll read this tomorrow and talk sense again! ;P