Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had over
Old 09-29-2005, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had over the
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 09-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had over the summer.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had over the summer. Lorelai
Old 07-30-2006, 01:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had over the summer. Lorelai felt

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 07-30-2006, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had over the summer. Lorelai felt a
Old 07-30-2006, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-30-2006, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work
Old 07-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out
LUKE: You'll have it again.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-31-2006, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such
Old 08-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh
Old 08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times
Melina Kanakaredes
Old 08-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times.Lorelai
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

One beautiful day in spring, the sun was shining and beaming. I was watching Lorelai eating pie and looking at her daughter Rory. She looked sad. She was thinking about their recent trip to Europe and all the trouble they had to work out in such harsh times.Lorelai had

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign