Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
What's that? Her finale outfit? Please, someone explain!
Old 07-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I just posted some information about the new sides for the episode titled, "A Messenger, Nothing, More." Luke's lines are blackened out, but he is definitely in scenes with Lorelai. My post is on the spoiler board.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

This is frustrating not getting any spoilers. Everybody on the spoiler board is only posting about whether or not this is GG's last season. That's not spoilers.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

L&L

why were some posts deleted?

about season 5 and spoilers:
I think they migh have the introduction scen be part of the season finale episode - just to give us a nippet

then they'll have the new intro (with more luke in it) YAY!!

then they will pick up about a week or twolater, after the Dragonfly has officially opened (SPOILER: michelle entertaining family with the most expensive room )

I think Luke willcome into this scene to pick up Lor---but that's just my guess - no spoiler there

then luke & lor will be a the parade together - where they run itno michelle (spoiler) then mrs. patty's dancing apples will sord of go in front of luke & lor, after michelle takes off with the kids

I think that last scene will be primarily to show that Luke & Lor are comfortably dating - and have been since that fateful night

and it will show that it's common place to the town by now, 'cause they just know it's right anyway - and the gossipy period is mostly over

it'll be interesting to see luke & lorelai acting the same - except with a new glow in both their eyes

I don't think that Lor's perception of luke will be that he loves her, I think that realization will come more slowly for both of them -

I also think that ASP won't be so shy about writing MMs (is that right?) for L&L - and we should have a lot of famous banter & sexual tension scenes that ASP is so famous for creating

I can't wait!!
Old 08-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Re: L&L

Quote:
Originally posted by iloveluke
why were some posts deleted?

about season 5 and spoilers:
I think they might have the introduction scene be part of the season finale episode - just to give us a snippet

then they'll have the new intro (with more luke in it) YAY!!

then they will pick up about a week or two later, after the Dragonfly has officially opened (SPOILER: michelle entertaining family with the most expensive room )

I think Luke will come into this scene to pick up Lor---but that's just my guess - no spoiler there

then luke & lor will be a the parade together (spoiler)- where they run into michelle (spoiler) then mrs. patty's dancing apples will sord of go in front of luke & lor, after michelle takes off with the kids

I think that last scene will be primarily to show that Luke & Lor are comfortably dating - and have been since that fateful night

and it will show that it's common place to the town by now, 'cause they just know it's right anyway - and the gossipy period is mostly over

it'll be interesting to see luke & lorelai acting the same - except with a new glow in both their eyes

I don't think that Lor's perception of luke will be that he loves her, I think that realization will come more slowly for both of them -

I also think that ASP won't be so shy about writing MMs (is that right?) for L&L - and we should have a lot of famous banter & sexual tension scenes that ASP is so famous for creating

I can't wait!!
Old 08-04-2004, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
This is frustrating not getting any spoilers. Everybody on the spoiler board is only posting about whether or not this is GG's last season. That's not spoilers.
Dude, it just got to me today. Choosing between people speculating about everything under the sun, including personal feelings about the show of people they don't know, or getting spoilers we may not like, I say bring on the spoilers. If Kirk is in 40 minutes of the premiere, so be it. I'd rather read bitching about how lame that is than what's being said right now.

If the spoilers aren't forth coming before the show starts, I'm going to be devouring every single premiere week critic's opinion of the first episode.
Old 08-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Lex , if Kirk is in 40 minutes of the premiere then I say, "End the show NOW!"

My only comment on the subject of GG ending after this season: I would rather that it ended with a quality season (5) then for season 6 to become another season 3. If Amy stretches it out and her heart isn't in it (cough...season 3...cough) , then it would be disastrous. Painful to watch. Just my opinion.

Do we know how Lauren is going to look in the first few episodes? I was trying to think if we've seen a picture of her lately. How is her hair going to be? Color? length?
Old 08-05-2004, 12:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think Ellevee is the one who would know the closest to what Lauren looks like now.. so lucky! If they started the season taking off from the finale.. I think she would have to look pretty similar to last season.

Of course, they can always change her look in the second episode!

And WORD to all the spec talk. I want spoilers.. not a discussion on what we think might happen.. I can do that on the regular threads.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 08-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

specching

lol, kitty, but specching is fun ~ I guess it's all we have until the new spoilers come out byt GG at net is updating their site, because they ae currently in hiattus > maybe there will be new spoilers on there once their up and running again?

plus I noticed charmed has spoilers for like the first 4 epi's & smallville has spoilers pas ttheir 5th's episode - for Gilmore - we only have 2 so far - I think it's safe to spech that the next spoilers will be gilmore - because they seem to be a little behind....
Old 08-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Fraz RULES!
http://www.fanbolt.com/forums/showth...931#post674931

Quote:
Gilmore Girls
"Say Goodbye To Daisy Miller"
Tuesday, September 21
Season Premiere
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

ROMANCE AND ROAST BEEF - Picking up on the same night as last season's finale, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is very upset that Rory (Alexis Bledel) has lost her virginity to her married ex-boyfriend Dean (Jared Padalecki). Luke (Scott Patterson) is happy and relieved to learn that Lorelai wants to pursue their new romantic relationship. Meanwhile, after announcing that she and Richard (Edward Herrmann) are officially separated, Emily (Kelly Bishop) decides to leave immediately for Paris. Realizing that Dean's marriage may not be over after all, Rory agrees to spend the summer in Europe with Emily. Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Amy Sherman-Palladino wrote and directed the episode
Man! Lauren looks insanely gorgeous in these pics. Her look in the second picture kills me. Damn you, Rory and your (literal) **** up! She better not ruin the L/L romance, hopefully Lorelai consumes herself with Luke to get her mind off of how selfish Rory is. At least he's happy and relieved Lorelai's looking forward to moving forward....and gettin it awwwn. She's got a seriously empty house now! *bow chicca bow bow*

ETA: STUDS! Trust me, they make all the difference.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 08-11-2004 at 02:59 AM
Old 08-11-2004, 03:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
[BLorelai's looking forward to moving forward....and gettin it awwwn. She's got a seriously empty house now! *bow chicca bow bow*
[/B]
That was too hilarious, because I could hear that sound in my head exactly! hahaha.
I cannot wait until the premiere. That is so exciting that plot spoilers are already leaking out. Whoo hoo... in no time...
Old 08-11-2004, 03:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
[B]

Man! Lauren looks insanely gorgeous in these pics. Her look in the second picture kills me.
Yeah she does.

The first one she looks a tad disgruntled (probably at Rory), but breathtaking nonetheless.

Old 08-11-2004, 04:02 AM
Addicted Fan

How did you get to view the pictures? Can anyone post them here or PM me? I want to see insane gorgeousness.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did you get to see them yet? I can PM you..

ETA because I forgot to say you can see them by registering at the fanbolt site then checking out the Sneak Preview thread.

Last edited by villette; 08-11-2004 at 05:40 AM
Old 08-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

These were posted on about.com