Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

~~~GG/LG SPOILERS~~~ Don't enter unless you want to know!

Quote:
Episode Spoilers

4.22 Raincoats and Recipes

Taylor, Kirk and Lulu are in the episode! A guy named Lev is someone who brings Sookie some muffins. The script says that "the finishing touches are being made to the Dragonfly."

DragonFly Inn, day 4. Workers are busy putting the finishing touches on the Inn. The kitchen crew is preparing for the guests. Lev is heading into the kitchen. Basket of muffins are going into the guest rooms. Their is an extra basket of muffins, so they put it on the reception desks for the guests while they wait to check in.

Dereck is leading Kirk and Lulu to their table. He later gets Taylor a pen.

Episode teaser starts outside of Miss Patty's. A maypole has been set up. Miss Patty and her assistant, Chrissy, are instructing some kids on how to do the dance of the maypole. Girls are to run in one direction and boys in the opposite direction. The girls are doing it right, but two of the four boys are doing it wrong. The boys are the Banyon boys. Miss Patty tells one of the boys to run clockwise and the same way you screw on a lid of peanut butter. One of the boys stop and says, "Screw you!"

This seems like the first scene.. we're in Rory's dorm room. The roommates are packing up for what is likely their summer break. Tanna's boyfriend, Chester Fleet, has lost a bet with Tanna and must talk in cliches all day. Paris gets annoyed at this. Tanna has some pictures of couples and Paris notes to Rory that she had a dry spell this year.

From what appears to be in Liz's wedding.. with a Renaissance theme, a biker guy dressed in a Renaissance get up is talking to Jess about how prison was great for him.

A raucous pub filled with mostly young clientele. A guy named Graham. with his friends, one named Jonah, are talking to each other loudly. Graham is as drunk as everyone else. Rory is off to the side, sitting at a table looking bored. Cindy, a girl from their party comes up and chats with her. She tells Rory that this is how the group always is.. with the boys off playing darts and the girls watching them. Rory bugs the waitress a few times.

They have found the 'new guy' who will be playing Rory's boyfriend next season, his deal has been signed. He is in episode 21.

Luke and Lorelai attend the wedding together. One thinks it's a date but the other doesn't realize that it is until the end of the evening.

Jess reads something that Luke has and then goes to Yale to see Rory. He pours out his heart to her and asks her to leave with him. She says no and he leaves without saying anything else.

"“Luke Can See Her Face”" (TV-PG, L)
LUKE HAS AN EPIPHANY — Depressed over the failure of his marriage, Luke (Scott Patterson) resorts to a self-help tape and suddenly realizes that he already knows who his soul mate is.

Later, when his sister Liz (guest star Chloe Wilhoite) returns to town and announces that she and T.J. (guest star Michael Deluise) are getting married, Luke finds Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) and convinces him to attend the wedding.

Meanwhile, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is completely stressed out as opening day at The Dragonfly Inn approaches, and Rory (Alexis Bledel) pretends not to be interested when Lorelai tells her she overheard Dean (Jared Padalecki) and his wife Lindsay (guest star Arielle Kebbel) fighting.

Paris (Liza Weil) rethinks her relationship with Asher (guest star Michael York) after a health scare lands him in the hospital.

Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale, and Sean Gunn also star. Amy Sherman-Palladino & Daniel Palladino wrote the episode directed by Matthew Diamond

Jess is back for this episode for Liz and TJ's wedding. He has no interaction with Rory.

It's day 2. Sookie is called into the kitchen to speak to someone. Lorelai is either in the lobby or outside, Luke enters, they speak and Luke goes to inspect the railing.

Sookie is talking to Shel, the new poultry guy, when Luke and Lorelai enter the kitchen. Sookie and Luke talk. Lorelai walks over to Sookie and Shel. Sookie introduces Shel to Lorelai.. Shel is really enthusiastic about meeting Lorelai. Sookie tells her that Shel is recently divorced. Lorelai catches on real quick that she is being set up.

Shel tells Lorelai she's funny. Then asks her if she was fat as a child 'cause pretty women usually aren't funny 'cause they never had to be. Sookie tries to leave, but Lorelai blocks her way and asks why she has to go. Sookie makes up some excuse about talking to Michel and leaves. Lorelai is left alone with Shel.

It looks like Shel is about to ask Lorelai out when Lorelai interrupts and asks him if he met Luke. Lorelai walks Shel over to Luke, who is on his hands and knees checking under the sink. Lorelai pulls Luke up and introduces Shel to Luke. She says Luke is her special friend. Lorelai leans back into Luke and takes his hands and circles them around her waist. Luke is looking confused.

Lorelai tells Shel that renovating the Inn has been a nightmare and wouldn't have gotten through it without Luke. She then asks Luke if she has thanked him recently. Luke, confused, says no. Lorelai then 'lovingly' says thank you. Luke is looking at her like she's crazy and says 'you're welcome'. Shel is uncomfortable now and excuses himself to go say goodbye to Sookie.

It's day 5. The script starts out with Luke and Lorelai talking.. everything is blacked out.

Later in the day in the Yale dining hall, the Fireplace Lounge. Rory walks in and sits down next to this girl who Glenn is talking to. As Rory sets up to study she overhears Glenn and the girl talking.

Glen asks the girl out for Friday. The girl says she's busy. Glen says she's never busy on Fridays.. he says she eats dinner early, watches tv and goes to bed at 10:30. The girl gets up and asks if he's spying on her. Glen gets defensive and says "Close your blinds, if you're going to be so sensitive!"

Tropicana Club.. night 5. TJ is having a bachelor party. Luke and TJ are talking. It's all blacked out. TJ says something and Luke winces. Luke sits with the group. A girl comes up to him and asks if he would like a lap dance. Luke stands up and says no, but thanks her.

Continuing on the night. The group is watching a bunch of girls mud wrestle. The lap dance girl walks up to Luke again and asks if he's still good. He says he is. The girl asks if Luke is pretty into her. Luke asks who. She says the girl he is skipping the lap dance for and asks if there is a girl. Luke pauses for a second, smiles and says there is.

Luke overhears TJ talking to Jess. TJ asks Jess if he is having a good time. Jess says he is having a gay old time. TJ says that Jess reads so much he's going to nickname him "Read".

TJ and Jess continue to talk. TJ slaps the book out of Jess's hands and Jess instinctively slaps back at TJ and they start fighting. Which looks more like wrestling. The girls continue mud wrestling in the background. Luke goes in and pulls Jess away as one of TJ's friends pull TJ away. Luke says something, then Jess says something back. Luke and Jess start fighting.. I'm thinking they are wrestling too since no words are exchanged here. A few big bouncers come up and pull Luke and Jess off each other and they kick the whole group out of the club.

Night 5, hospital. For some reason, Asher had to go to the hospital. Paris is dealing with a doctor and nurse who both look frustrated. The doctor is treating Paris sternly. The doctor tells Paris to calm down and wait. A bit later Rory and Paris come back to the lobby with drinks. The nurse says Paris can go see Asher now. Rory and Paris talk, Paris goes in to see Asher. Paris and Asher talk and Paris smiles.

Outside Asher's room, Rory notices a good looking girl coming off the elevator. The girl tells the nurse she's there to see Asher. The nurse says he's getting dresses and should be out in a minute. Rory is has a dirty look on her face, presuming this is one of Asher's girlfriends.

Paris and Asher enter the lobby. Asher asks the girl (Andrea) what she's doing here. Andrea says that her mom called. Asher introduces Andrea, his granddaughter, to Paris and Rory. Rory is embarrassed, says something to Paris and leaves.

Lorelai and Jason have broken up. Don't know the details of how or why or when they broke up.

4.19 Afterboom

Brian's dad praises Brian and the band..I'm thinking they just played a gig. Brian's mom is there along with his aunt Susan. Turner is standing their with them.. not sure if he's Brian's brother or friend.

Asher is doing some book signing. A girl comes up and praises him on being a genius and wanting to buy a copy of his book for everyone she knows.
Shelly appears to be the host of the book signing that Asher is doing.

Rory and some guy just got their grade back from a paper in Asher's class. The guy is telling Rory that a 'B' is the same as an 'A' everywhere else.

Kyon is an exchange student from Seoul. She will be in Stars Hollow for three months. Mrs. Kim is her host. Lane is upset because she believes this girl has stolen her life.. Kyon is living in her room and apparently wearing Lane's clothes. Kyon tells Lane that she is crazy and starts speaking in Korean. Lane confronts Kyon in the street as she (K) is going to Kim's Antiques.

Emily's maid greets Lorelai at the door. Lorelai is there to see her dad.

Shannon and Trina are two unbelievably trashy girls who are hanging all over Zach. I'm guessing this is after the band has played their gig.

A few men are carrying Sookie out of the kitchen and taking her Doctor Sue. Lorelai and Michel are present when the men are carrying Sookie away so they might be at the inn.

4.18 Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom!

"Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom!" TV-PG, L
LORELAI AND JASON’S RELATIONSHIP IS REVEALED — Jason’s (Chris Eigeman) father, Floyd (guest star Lawrence Pressman), brings a lawsuit against Jason and Richard (Edward Herrmann) for taking his clients. Floyd also reveals that Jason and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) have been dating secretly for months. Meanwhile, Dean (Jared Padalecki) upsets Rory (Alexis Bledel) when he admits he has dropped out of college to work full time so he and Lindsay (guest star Arielle Kebbel) can buy a townhouse. Lindsay demands that Dean stop seeing Rory, but Dean and Rory make an agreement to keep seeing one another.

This episode involves Richard and Jason playing golf with an associate, Bob Sutton. None of them are playing well, especially Jason. Richard jokes that none of them will challenge Tiger Woods. They run into Floyd Stiles, Jason's father, and exchange pleasantries.

We also meet Jason’s mother, Carol. Richard and Emily have invited Carol and Floyd to their house with Jason. Lorelai and Rory are there. Carol complements Emily on her home and landscaping. Later, Carol is showing off baby pictures of her grandson. Rory leaves (probably out of boredom), but Lorelai stays. Carol and Emily are happy that the Stiles and Gilmores have reached a truce. There seems to be an altercation between Jason, Richard and his father with Jason saying he’ll block the door if he has to.

With the whole Richard/Emily/Lorelai/Jason thing: things are going to get bad, but not in the way people have been speculating.

Luke files for divorce.

There’s another exchange between Jackson and a man complaining about a horrible smell near Gypsy’s garage.

Character Spoilers

Jess - Jess will be back for two more episodes. He starts filming in March.

Luke and Nicole - After finding Nicole is seeing another man, Luke files for divorce. There is no confrontation.

Lorelai and Jason - Lorelai and Jason break up. Their breakup is a huge arc for the rest of the season, and the reason for the breakup is the most interesting part. They do not break up because of Luke.

General Spoilers

From thewb.com: This year, Lorelai and Rory find their dreams within reach... well, almost. Rory's finally arrived at the Ivy League, but finds her new status attracts a lot of attention from her grandparents. She will begin to get a taste of just why her mother ran away from home those many years ago. Lorelai is about to realize her lifelong dream of owning her own country inn. In the meantime, food still needs to be put on the table and bills need to be paid, so Lorelai takes on a number of odd jobs, with an emphasis on the word "odd." But the new season's biggest surprise comes with an unexpected romance that will once again test Lorelai's loyalty - and patience - for her parents.

Rumors
*Note: these are only rumors. These are not true until it's confirmed as an actual spoiler*

Rory and Dean may share a kiss or he will say he loves her at the end of this season.

A new guy has already been casted to play Rory's boyfriend in season 5.

Credits
These spoilers are from the spoiler section at www.gilmore-girls.net for the most part. Big thanks to Jenna! Many spoilers also come from www.gilmoregirls.org and their spoiler section maintainer Rachel. Thank you Kitty and a special unnamed source! Other inside info comes from spiced, Kristin at E! Online, as well as various articles, posters, or other media.

*If you feel you are not credited properly, PM me and I'll do my best to correct the situation.
*Compilation is credited to Kitty!
Old 04-17-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

So what do you guys think Lorelai's reaction will be to Luke's realization that Lorelai's his soul mate and his his subsequent date proposal.

ETA: We know she DOES find out, we just don't know how she reacts.

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 04-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I know what I'm hoping that will happen but I honestly don't know if ASP will seriously write it. No matter what happens I hope it's entertaining and some serious drama.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Well, at least she likes the idea enough to kiss him...well, I hope it's mutual. For some reason I can't see Luke grabbing her and pulling her into a surprise kiss....but wait, didn't the self-help tapes help Luke to grow a pair and ask her out? So maybe that's a possiblity. I'm really curious about how it will all go down.
Old 04-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Me too, I don't want to be disapointed (although I probably will be) and I want to be surprised a little bit more so I'm going spoiler-free until the end of the season! See ya next season.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Supreme Fan

i just want it to be passionate. we've waited long enough for a kiss, and we deserve a hot one.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think the kiss will be small at first and then build up. At least I hope. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 04-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Passionate or not (although come on, we all want a hot kiss) I think it'll be fulfilling just because it's real, no Almost Kiss no Dream Kiss, but something that happens for real finally.

I have a feeling Lorelai's going to freak out though. Luke may have gotten a push to admit to himself that Lorelai's his soulmate, but Lorelai didn't. The whole thing as we know kind of just happens to her and she has to deal. I wouldn't be surprised if she's hesitant only because she still sees him as "her Luke", and it's not like she has any confidence in her ability to commit especially since she just broke up with Jason. She may be reluctant for fear of ruining their relationship...she's sort of got a track record. I just hope Luke convinces her that they're different. They're soulmates. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

What about the fact that Luke has just gotten out of his marriage? She was there when he went a little crazy about Nicole and the Sock Man. That was just episode 17. Luke mentioned that he "stayed over" at the apartment in that episode. Lorelai has to be a teeny bit concerned about Luke rushing into this relationship, even though they have known each other for a long time. I hope that the storyline is handled well, and the writers give L/L ample air time during the last few episodes. I do not want to see the band, Taylor, Kirk, Tobin, Asher, or Glenn in the finale. No. No. no.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I wonder how Lorelai will feel about that. Will she think Luke is rushing it or think that she's just a rebound girl? Is Luke rushing this or just going for what he wants?

Old 04-25-2004, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Ugh. I just remembered that Kirk and Taylor will be in the finale. Honestly, would anybody miss them if they weren't?

Luke seemingly rushing into the relationship should be a factor, although it wouldn't surprise me if Nicole's name is never mentioned again after episode 19. But, even though we fans barely know she existed, Lorelai does.

I think Liz's wedding will jump start something in Luke. I wonder if Liz is the one who gives Luke the self-help material.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

I was wondering what role Liz plays in this. I can see her being the one giving the self help tapes to Luke. I can't see Luke getting them himself.

Maybe to Luke, he doesn't think he's rushing. But it may seem like a rush to Lorelai.. since she does know about Nicole and probably will wonder about this.

I like Kirk, but I honestly would not miss seeing Kirk or Taylorv in the season finale. They aren't that necessary to the storyline.. they're almost there for comic relief or quirkiness alone. They don't add anything to the plot.

Old 04-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

*shields eyes*

Ahhhh dammit!

I can't post about this anywhere else in case some people consider promos spoiling, but I just have to get my frustration out somewhere.

I was so curious to where the picture in Cher and Kitty's avie came from so I watched the new GG promo. Clearly I shouldn't have done that, cause now I know about the separation. First of all, wtf and also god damn that I know about it. I'm superpissed now. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry about that Eli, although promos that air on TV are not considered spoilers. You could have asked someone about the picture instead of watching the whole thing, then we could have told you it only took up .5 seconds of the promo...the best .5 seconds, but still.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I realised that after I watched it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] From now on I'm just gonna ask, instead of going off on my own to find out.

And yeah, I know they're not considered spoilers. And normally I don't mind catching the stuff they put there, but this was a rather huge thing if you ask me, so that was mean of them.