Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2004, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

no problem the DVD was about 3o€

my mum bought it for me too

hm..I'm wondering how expensive the third part will be
Old 07-29-2004, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

I didn't order it myself from Amazon.co.uk, my sister did. And she paid it with her creditcard. But I think you can get a invoice sent to your home, as well...

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Seriously, me with my movies and cd's , oy, don't even get me started
So you shop movies and cd's a lot? I'm the same way. And add books to the list. Everytime I go to a video-, music- or bookstore, I immediately see at least ten things I'd like to buy.

I'm very grateful that I work fulltime this summer and don't have the energy to go shopping afterwards. If I did, I wouldn't have ANY money left.
Old 07-29-2004, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

I buy a lot of DVD's and CD's too, the worse thing is,

no matter what movie I like I must have the soundtrack of it
Old 07-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
I didn't order it myself from Amazon.co.uk, my sister did. And she paid it with her creditcard. But I think you can get a invoice sent to your home, as well...

So you shop movies and cd's a lot? I'm the same way. And add books to the list. Everytime I go to a video-, music- or bookstore, I immediately see at least ten things I'd like to buy.

I'm very grateful that I work fulltime this summer and don't have the energy to go shopping afterwards. If I did, I wouldn't have ANY money left.
Well I actually checked the site and they except Visa Electron too which I happen to have Yeah I buy a lot of movies and cd's , my movies have their own room in my house and we have them all over the house as well But I really can't or atleast I shouldn't buy any movies or cd's now, I came back from Barcelona a week ago and I bought 4 movies and 3 cd's there oh and also a music dvd Dad probably made the biggest mistake of his life getting me access to his Mastercard But the movies and cd's weren't that expensive compared to here, well atleast not all of them....heh But I was snooping around the sites of Finnish film distributors yesterday and there is coming like a million movies that I want and I was also in Anttila today and I saw so many movies I want and I want new cd's too, but since I'm not working I can't really afford it, especially when I'm probably going to Turku next week to meet my friend...

Well it's all good then...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

So, does anyone have any other ideas for the sweetheart, dashing beauty and the independent smart girl? I mean, besides us here of course...

Maria - did you have a nice time in Barcelona?
It's weird to call you Maria, since my first name is Maria too...Madelen is my middle name.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So, does anyone have any other ideas for the sweetheart, dashing beauty and the independent smart girl? I mean, besides us here of course...

Maria - did you have a nice time in Barcelona?
It's weird to call you Maria, since my first name is Maria too...Madelen is my middle name.
I'll have to come back about the "casting" heh

Yeah, I had a marvellous time in Barcelona, we lived with this wonderful, very nice Spanish couple and their adorable dog, they were so funny So you've been working all summer? Where do you work?
It figures that when two Finns wander on this board they are both called the same name You know now that there are two of us here, we could start a Finnish thread and just speak plain Finnish on it...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-03-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So you've been working all summer? Where do you work?
In May i worked at an icecream kiosk... And now I've been working for two months at a local newspaper. I'm a journalist! It's been fun, but I look forward to taking a break from it.

Quote:
It figures that when two Finns wander on this board they are both called the same name You know now that there are two of us here, we could start a Finnish thread and just speak plain Finnish on it...
¨

Great idea!!!!
Old 08-06-2004, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In May i worked at an icecream kiosk... And now I've been working for two months at a local newspaper. I'm a journalist! It's been fun, but I look forward to taking a break from it.

¨

Great idea!!!!
So are you a professional journalist allready, have you been studying it somewhere? It sounds like a cool job... If I had any talent in the field which I don't...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-06-2004, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So are you a professional journalist allready, have you been studying it somewhere? It sounds like a cool job... If I had any talent in the field which I don't...
No, I'm not a professional journalist. Not, yet anyway. But I'm planning on becoming one... I'm gonna start my third year at an university in the fall, where I study political science. I'm hoping to take some courses in masscommunication also...

It is a fun job. You get to meet lots of people, and it's rarely a boring job, since you get to do something different everyday.

Do you study/work somewhere?
Old 08-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Madelen - Well sounds like you have it all worked out What is political science in Finnish btw? Masscommucation, is that like newspapers, tv, radio, that sort of things?

I imagine it must be a nice job...

No I'm not working/studying anywhere at the moment, I'm on a kind of leave of absence type of thing...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Madelen - Well sounds like you have it all worked out What is political science in Finnish btw? Masscommucation, is that like newspapers, tv, radio, that sort of things?

No I'm not working/studying anywhere at the moment, I'm on a kind of leave of absence type of thing...
Political science is valtiotieteet in finnish. And masscommunication includes, newspapers, internet, tv and radio.

I'm hoping to work in a newspaper, but working behnd the scenes on some kind of newsprogram could be nice too...

You still figuring out what you want to do in life?
Old 08-10-2004, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Political science is valtiotieteet in finnish. And masscommunication includes, newspapers, internet, tv and radio.

I'm hoping to work in a newspaper, but working behnd the scenes on some kind of newsprogram could be nice too...

You still figuring out what you want to do in life?
Oh, political science is interesting... Yay, I got it right!

Oh,yeah, that would be really cool! You would know the news beforehand, I'm not really much of a performer, but working behind the screen in some program or movie or whatever would be very interesting...

Yeah, something like that

Well since you're a journalist you should especially watch Hayden's new movie Shattered Glass, it's about a famous journalist who it turns out has made up the great stories he's written, it's based on a true story...The movie is sheer brilliance I must say

Hmm, to get on topic for a while , wouldn't it be interesting to see or more accurately to hear Hayden's voice in an animation? You guys think he would be good at that?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well since you're a journalist you should especially watch Hayden's new movie Shattered Glass, it's about a famous journalist who it turns out has made up the great stories he's written, it's based on a true story...The movie is sheer brilliance I must say

Hmm, to get on topic for a while , wouldn't it be interesting to see or more accurately to hear Hayden's voice in an animation? You guys think he would be good at that?
Is Shattered Glass on dvd in Finland yet? If it is, I'll have to rent it real soon.

Hayden would be great in an animation. He has a good voice, so why not? It would be fun to hear him in a Shrek type of animation, where he could goof off a little. He hasn't done that much in his films, has he?
Old 08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is Shattered Glass on dvd in Finland yet? If it is, I'll have to rent it real soon.

Hayden would be great in an animation. He has a good voice, so why not? It would be fun to hear him in a Shrek type of animation, where he could goof off a little. He hasn't done that much in his films, has he?
I meant to include that info in my last post but I forgot No, it's not out on dvd here yet, but it will be, I think in the last week of August... it's coming on sale 27.8, that's the only date I remember because surprisingly enough I'm going to buy it! It's called Väritetty Totuus in Finnish, but you'll regognise, the cover is a biiiig picture of Hayden's face close-up

Here's a link to it : http://www.makuuni.fi/cgi-bin/filmi....frmt=1&lang=fi

I agree he would be very good in an animation, he has a beautiful voice Oh, something like Shrek would be perfect! I'd like to see him goof off for once, he seems to be such a goofball in real life, so I'd love to see that side of him on screen
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78

For some reason I see Hayden and Kirsten Dunst having great chemistry. I'm not sure in what kind of movie though.
yeah i think so too. they would be cute working together