Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-02-2004, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

We Did It!!Hayden will stay with us! Squeee...

Hey guys!

Now is the time to party! The official 8 week post counts are now over and we made it through loud and clear!! Let's give big applauses to ourselves! I just want to thank each and every poster that helped this board make it, I truly value your support and all the lovin' you've brought to this board that has made this place the friendliest boards around We do have the nicest people here And I am so happy that we were able to come together and allow our board to be here in the future too... I couldn't be more proud a mod,you guys! So I hope we will continue to be a great lively big and ever-growing Hayden-lovin' family which I'm sure we will, because let's face it, there will always be something to love about our man So yeah, I'll stop babbling now and give you the official results...
The counts started on Sep 5th :
Week 1: 309
Week 2: 382
Week 3:339
Week 4:296
Week 5:212
Week 6:208
Week 7:250
Week 8:189

and we averaged a TOTAL of 272,125 per week !

This is an excellent suberb figure considering that Hayden's last movie was more of an indie one and it was released in the U.S last year and in the spring quite limited everywhere else and SW Episode III ROTS is still many months away next year!! So yeah, let's give ourselves a good hand and a pat in the back!!

This was a great figure on other levels as well, because as I recall we got an average of 176 the last time around...and also if you are interested to know how we did compared to other male celebs boards here, we ranked #6! (we have about 25 male celeb boards) Which is excellent, this wasn't a contest but still we did good...heh

So again, thanks everyone, good work and carry on!

And since I always do this, here you go, a Hayden pic...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-02-2004, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

wah hoo!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, the situation would call for a wah-hoo!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, I'm so happy about the news that this board is staying around...I've been a mod of it for a little over a year now, and this was the first board I've been a mod of, so you can only imagine how happy I am that we all still get to keep it. I just wanted to say thanks everyone for helping us out and keeping us up with the posts, and even though the post count is over for this time, this doesn't mean we have to stop posting. And thanks especially to Maria for being so great... The past few months have been kind of hard and I haven't been around as much as I used to, but I'm really trying and I just wanted to say thanks for being so supportive and really helping out tremendously with the board.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-03-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

That's great news! And thanks for the pic Maria. I like his smile.
Old 11-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Kara- Well you can refer to me as Maria the Great from now on

and you're welcome Madelen, I love his smile in that too, he looks so natural and he has such a pretty smile
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

This is great!!!

Although I didn't help that much!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well I have to say I'm pretty shocked we did as good as we did I mean considering we have a relatively small amount of regular posters, SG was a long time ago and ROTS is still quite far, I guess he's just that good! I'm allready like for the traffic when the episode III train really starts rolling and especially after people have seen it, I think he's going to win over many new fans with epi III!

and it's cool Liz, you did what you could and that's enough, you had other stuff to do
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Maria, thanks for letting us know! I'm so happy this board is staying with us! I guess my once-in-two-weeks posts might have helped!
Old 11-07-2004, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

That is really really awesome!!

Good work you guys

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 11-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Mia- no prob, it's what I do...I'm very proud

yes, I concur with Jess!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-10-2004, 06:06 AM
Absolute Fan

yaie *runs around in circles throwing confetti*

i agree this is the friendliest board
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 11-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

well friendly people does a friendly place make
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

The little board that could .

I feel proud, even if I didn't have a huge part of it! Congrats to Maria and Kara!
Old 11-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Shari- You were quite a big help so thanks to you too

and I know...how did we get to #6, during an extended hiatus season?!
icon credit
Hayden