Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yup,it was a great week indeed
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-31-2009, 06:19 AM
Moderator Manager

hey guys! how was your weekend Maria! Teena and i had a blast last Saturday. i got home at 6am!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

My weekend was good Nothing special, went to the movies,saw some friends, ate out,helped Mom buy shoes,she bought me some stuff too oh you party animals! I haven't been out in a while...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Moderator Manager

went out with Teena and some friends again last night...had dinner, attended a magazine launch, and met up with her sister afterwards. had so much fun!

Old 09-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

LINDS! good to see you! i thought you guys had left us for good

Sounds like fun I was out last night too with a big group of friends it was a lot of fun too
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Moderator Manager

are you kidding? i'm never gonna leave this thread! so where did you guys go?

Old 09-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

good to hear I was at a friend's housewarming party and then we were at a club after,well it's a pub/bar/club combo,one of the very few where you actually feel young even too young at times
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry for disappearing for a while, maria. both lindsay & i have been really busy the past few weeks. my sister came home from Qatar 2 weeks ago for a vacation so i've been spending time with her. she's here til next week. like linds said, we're not going anywhere.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Oh it's totally fine,I know how life is sometimes aah,cool,so she lives on Qatar then? It must be nice spending time with her

I'm still a bit flu-ey...boo but luckily I'm much better allready gotta skip dance class on Tuesday though,not that well yet.... and good to hear you're not leaving us for good
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-21-2009, 04:43 AM
Moderator Manager

i just got back from an out of town trip today. this is my birthday month so i'm out most of the time, sorry. how was your weekend, Maria?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

ah,cool traveling ooh,it's my birth month too,mine is next Wednesday September is the best month to be born ain't it just ? well my weekend was so-so...I was still sick,I saw some gal pals shortly on Friday night and went around in furniture stores on Saturdays... and just tried to take it easy like the doctor told me to,but today I feel so much better
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Moderator Manager

wow, this thread has been dead. i'm making my rounds again and i have to start with my board first. so to get things started, posting a link (well March 2010) of Hayden at the LAX aiport. not much news i can find about him nowadays though.

Hayden Christensen: Dropped by Rachel Bilson | Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson : Just Jared

he will be starring in a heist flick title Taker which will be out on August 2010.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

LINDS!!! I was beginning to think I'd never see you again!! yeah,no posts since September!! well things have been super slow all around I'm afraid how the heck are you??

thanks for the link,saw those back then

yeah,Takers is out in August,comes here in October it seems great,except it has the worst photoshopped poster ever!!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Moderator Manager

hey Maria! yeah, i know i have been out of the loop here lately but you know what happened to me. and since i came back, i prioritized HP first. but anyway, glad to be doing my rounds now.

we still don't have any new pictures for Takers? i'm glad i didn't see the photoshopped version yet...

Old 04-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

ummm I actually have no idea what happened to you,I don't follow the mod board very closely anymore

Well everything we have on Takers is at the Takers thread and unfortunately it's all we have and it's been up in theaters and an imdb.com too
icon credit
Hayden