Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2008, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pinoy Hayden Thread # 4 : Because Hayden & Rachel are the perfect couple

Welcome to the Pinoy Hayden Thread!

Hayden Christensen (born April 19, 1981) is a Golden Globe Award-nominated Canadian actor. He appeared in Canadian television programs when he was young, then diversified into American television in the late 1990s. He moved on to minor acting roles before being praised for his role of Sam in Life as a House. He gained international fame playing the young adult Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars films.

Born: April 19, 1981 (1981-04-19) (age 26)in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Parents: David & Alie Christensen

maria, it sucks that your new cellphone is giving you problems.

rachel and hayden look so sweet together. thurmon murmon is a cutie.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:33 AM
Moderator Manager

thanks for the new thread, Teena! yup, going strong talaga sila Hayden & Rachel.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Teena~ Thanks,my Dad took it in and they didn't find anything wrong with it,so I guess it's fine the person there said with phones like mine, you should let the battery go totally "blank" sometimes,so I guess I'll have to do that...

and yeah,they're adorable together and the doggie is very cute too

hey Linds...how are you doing?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-16-2008, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maria, most cellphone batteries have to be drained first especially when they're new before you charge it. otherwise, you may experience some problems.

you're welcome, linds.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

yup,well I'm trying to remember that I hope you girls have a great weekend, I'm going on a cruise to Stockholm tomorrow with my best friend so I don't know if I have the time to stop by tomorrow anymore, I'll be back Monday! mwah!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-26-2008, 02:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
hey Linds...how are you doing?
i'm fine, thanks for asking. i haven't posted in here forever because FF is really slow for me both at home & at work. its really pissing me off.

i also bought my Jumper copy already.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Aww I'm sorry FF is giving you a hard time does that to me too sometimes,it is really annoying!!

ooh Jumper,cool I've had a copy for several months now
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maria, sorry i haven't been able to post here for a while. like linds, i've been having a hard time getting into FF. hopefully, i won't have any problems anymore.

so how was your cruise with your best friend?

Rachel & Hayden Have Pre-Halloween Hangout
Sun, 26 October 2008

Rachel Bilson and boyfriend Hayden Christensen do some grocery shopping at Gelson’s Market in Hollywood on Sunday.

Rachel, 27, also brought out her hippie headband and went to a Halloween Party in Los Angeles on Sunday.

A new book, entitled Hollywoof highlights celebrities with their lovable pooches. Of course Rachel was there with her pooch Thurmen Murmen! Rachel, Elton John, Blake Lively, Simon Cowell and Paris Hilton were some of the highlighted celebs.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Teena~ it's okay,i'm sorry you've been having trouble with FF I hope you won't have them anymore

My cruise with my best friend went really great,much better than I anticipated especially friday night was great,we couldn't stop laughing,it was totally hysterical and we met up with our friend in Stockholm which was really cool met a LOT of weird guys but even that was kinda funny how have you been?

Ooh thanks for the rachel and hayden news,they are still a very good looking couple
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Teena~ it's okay,i'm sorry you've been having trouble with FF I hope you won't have them anymore

My cruise with my best friend went really great,much better than I anticipated especially friday night was great,we couldn't stop laughing,it was totally hysterical and we met up with our friend in Stockholm which was really cool met a LOT of weird guys but even that was kinda funny how have you been?

Ooh thanks for the rachel and hayden news,they are still a very good looking couple
well, i couldn't access FF again for about 2 hours this morning. but, it's working now so i hope i won't experience anymore problems today. thanks.

i'm happy you enjoyed your cruise with your best friend. the weird guys sound really funny.

rachel & hayden really seem happy together.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

I actually had trouble getting on FF too last night,odd...i hope you won't get anymore trouble today

Thanks,it was really fun

And yeah they do
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Moderator Manager

aww, Rachel/Hayden!!! thanks for the news, Teena!

glad you had a blast, Maria! why were the guys weird?

Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Raikkonen (View Post)
aww, Rachel/Hayden!!! thanks for the news, Teena!

glad you had a blast, Maria! why were the guys weird?
I dunno,why does the sun rise every morning,why does it always rain when you don't have an umbrella wirh you...:p they just are
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I dunno,why does the sun rise every morning,why does it always rain when you don't have an umbrella wirh you...:p they just are
oh i see. still busy with work. what else is new with me?

teena: have tons of fun!

Old 10-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Linds~ well same old same old I guess then

oh Teena it was your b-day, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
icon credit
Hayden