Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

hey bumblelion...how's it going?

ooh thanks for the pic Teena,Hayden looks really good! and I'm glad he's still with Rachel,they're such a cute couple

thanks for the happy birthdays!

well this is pretty much the story:

I had *such* a great time. It was really amazing We had dinner,me,my best friend,my sis and 5 other friends, the food was great(I had a chicken burger,yummy!! ) and we had a good time, lots of laughs,good conversation,then 6 of us (discluding my heavily pregnant friend and another who had to work in the morning) went to a bar,drank some(well they drank and I had soda but anyway...) and then danced like all night long,my other friends left pretty early,(they seemed a bit uncomfortable with our goofing off if I'm perfectly honest but hey we had fun and that's the main thing,right? ) so it was just me,my sis and my best friend (and at one point a guy she's been seeing lately...) and we had such a great time goofing on the dance floor I don't remember the last time I've had so much fun!! the music was pretty awful at times but when goofing off you can do that pretty much to any soundtrack so all and all it was a great birthday,except for these two guys,one of them looked exactly like Dilbert(if you know the cartoon...) and then there was Dilbert's friend who looked a lot like Dilbert as well and they just wouldn't leave us alone,the Dilbert looking guy was like dancing around me like "hovering" around me but he never said anything to me but he also didn't leave me bloody well alone,well he did leave for a bit but then he came back,man he made me so annoyed I really wanted to kick him out of my sight at one point but besides that it was an incredibly good perfect birthday .... and as is tradition,I forgot my camera again,then my Mom brought it and naturally the battery was out but I took a few pics with my cell phone,will have to post them here sometime (once I figure out how to do it,it's a new phone...)
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sounds like you had fun celebrating your birthday with your friends. i'm happy for you. too bad your camera didn't have batteries. i hope you figure out your cellphone so you can post your pics. what kind of phone is it?

i'm happy rachel & hayden are still going strong too. they look like they're really great for each other.

Lovebirds Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen got cozy on the L.A. set of a Lacoste commercial Thursday.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I had a great time well it's gonna take a while, because it's going into maintenance first,the damn things never work,even when they're new it's a Nokia E75...

yeah,me too...you can see that they're good together just by seeing a photo of them together...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden