Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2008, 07:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013 (View Post)
linds, back to work na tayo. buti na lang sunday pa sa states so wala pa kami masyadong work.
oo nga pala so pag mondays eh ayos lang pala kayo dyan.

maria: how was your weekend?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Teena~ Well I've found it's all depends on how you see it,when I started to eat more healthy it was really hard at first,because you know you miss the "junk" but after a while you get used to it and eating healthier actually makes you feel better in the end, atleast it has for me... I understand it's easier in the work situation,but like you said you could bring food from home it doesn't mean you have to eat healthy like all the time and eat nothing but like fiber and carrots and salad etc. just cutting down a bit from the junk helps...and when you eat it more rarely it makes it more special and more delicious too i'm sorry, I don't mean to sound like an "after school special" , I've just got recent experience on the matter myself

Linds~ It was ok...nothing that special really...I went out for pizza with my whole extended family,meaning inc. my Aunt and Uncle and then we went to Shine a Light, the Martin Scorsese directed documentary/concert about the Rolling Stones,it was pretty awesome on Sunday I just hanged around the house how was yours?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Moderator Manager

boring weekend. :lol; nothing special too. mother's day was spent with our grandma in the morning and we left early because my sister had to catch a flight (she's a flight attendant).

Old 05-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Linds~ so what are you up to this weekend? I don't know if summer is really coming here any time soon, we had a hale "storm" today hales and rain...I'm going over to a friend's place tomorrow to spend the night and I might possibly be going out Saturday, not sure yet, I haven't been "properly" out for some time now so I'd really like to go out and let loose a little
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maria, you're so right. problem is i don't have time to fix food in the morning before i leave for work. that's why i just buy or go out during my lunch break. at least, i'm not as bad as my officemates who are perpetually on a diet and hardly eat.

linds, di ako sanay na di ka lumalabas these past few weekends ha.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Teena~ well what me and Mom do is make extra food on the weekend to eat during the week and I think diets are unnecessary *unless* your health is at stake and you're seriously overweight...wanting to go to from thin to very thin is ridiculous
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
Linds~ so what are you up to this weekend? I don't know if summer is really coming here any time soon, we had a hale "storm" today hales and rain...I'm going over to a friend's place tomorrow to spend the night and I might possibly be going out Saturday, not sure yet, I haven't been "properly" out for some time now so I'd really like to go out and let loose a little
whoah. hale storm? it rained almost the whole day today. there's a storm coming. its times like this when i just want to sleep all day.

teena: HA? ikaw kaya ung di ako sanay na di lumalabas every weekend.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for this thread!
Could never gather the courage to post before until I saw the Pinoy exchanges. Found it first on another actor's thread. What can I say? Seems like the Pinoys have the same great taste in good-looking actors.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Linds~ yup yaaaayyy summer...well it's only mid-May, I hope the weather improves by summer...I'm really tired, I spent last night at a friend's place, I'm still contemplating on going out this evening, I'm dead tired but I would wanna go out still...we'll see...

Bumblelion~ Don't be shy, we don't bite I'm Maria,nice to meet you, an honorary Pinoy
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Master Yoda! Hey, I'm a Maria too ~ along with the rest of the female population born in the early 70's it seems (and maybe late 60's) ~ Pinoy overseas naman, and my Tagalog is still perfect.

Lindsay, the crazy weather worldwide doesn't make the summers like they used to. Sayang papuntang Pilipinas pa naman ako next month. Baka nabaligtad na and June will become less rainy than May.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Linds~ yup yaaaayyy summer...well it's only mid-May, I hope the weather improves by summer...I'm really tired, I spent last night at a friend's place, I'm still contemplating on going out this evening, I'm dead tired but I would wanna go out still...we'll see...
so, did you push through going out?

bumblelion: Maria isn't filipino. so sang actor thread ka naman napadpad? marami pang Filipino threads all over FF so hopefully we'll see you in all of them!

Old 05-18-2008, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Bumblelion,welcome

Maria! how've you been? How bad was the hale storm? I've only seen one once

Linds and Teena:

av
Old 05-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Moderator Manager

FLA! musta na? long time no see ah!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Bumblelion~ Well whaddyaknow,great name you have then well it's early '80's in my case...I don't think it was that popular then because I haven't met many people my age with the name...and yeah I'm not Filipino, I'm Finnish in fact, far far away...

Linds~ no, luckily my friend was tired too so neither of us went out ,maybe next weekend, I hope,my week so far seems incredibly boring

Fla~ I've been good hon how about you? well it wasn't that much of a storm, it only lasted like 10 minutes or so but it was rather fierce,but the hales were small so I'm sure nobody got hurt
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 05-19-2008 at 10:23 AM
Old 05-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Bumblelion~ Well whaddyaknow,great name you have then well it's early '80's in my case...I don't think it was that popular then because I haven't met many people my age with the name...and yeah I'm not Filipino, I'm Finnish in fact, far far away...
Whoops, got carried away with the Pinoy title here. Pardon me. I thought maybe honorary Filipino meant a foreigner in the Philippines or someone married to a Filipino (might understand a few words). Anyways, back in school in the Philippines, almost everyone in my high school and in my first year university had a Maria prefix to their names.
I do appreciate the welcome in this Pinoy thread.