Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh sorry! XD totally forgot about this thread!! I know I'm like a broken record with it this week but I am really tired and kinda all over the place and been all over the place and will be for the remainder of the week,I'll be better next week I hope! allthough I'm rather amusing in my current state must say plus pretty much everyone I know seems to be suffering from the same "disease" right now XD okay so where was I...

Yeah,so I think we've established that I'm still a bit of mess this week so anyway,it was really nice of you to surprise your Mom like that I'm sure she appreciated it Are you still tired? and how's your throat? I hope you're feeling better and didn't get sick!

Oh yeah,you know I actually thought of that a while back...We could use a name...I like your suggestion it's cool and funny

and there is my post in it's entirety for now! XD
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

starting the new thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f122/farm-of.../#post40977307

Last edited by BehrItAll; 11-04-2009 at 07:55 PM